Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 AM

Adsense Gurus Please Come In? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Gurus Please Come In? (641 Views)

Plz, To All Web And Adsense Gurus In The Room / Adsense Gurus Please Come In / Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Gurus Please Come In? by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2017
My ads was doing all fine as of 1am today....I moved my logo to the top menu from the theme panel.
Used Ad inserter to check the HTML tags on my homepage....then went back...
Only to come to my homepage and my ads have vanished just the ad frame....
I opened an article and ads were working fine there....
But not on my homepage, someone help, I will pay if you want to....see picture below....the ad frame for leader board is there but no ad, same with sidebar..help

1 Like

Re: Adsense Gurus Please Come In? by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2017
Cc: Afam4eva, Ebook4free,
Re: Adsense Gurus Please Come In? by dogstyle007(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2017
Let's get down... 1st, check your Adsense account if everything is fine over there before we can continue
Re: Adsense Gurus Please Come In? by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2017
Its okay...and secondly ads are still displaying on my articles
Re: Adsense Gurus Please Come In? by Ebook4Free(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2017
I guess its your theme.. Maybe you make some changes not quite long.
Re: Adsense Gurus Please Come In? by dogstyle007(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Its okay...and secondly ads are still displaying on my articles
Okay do this.... Goto your Adsense dashboard and generate a new ad code and replace it with the one you have there... try and see if that works
Re: Adsense Gurus Please Come In? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
2 Non Hosted Nigeria Adsense Available For sell @20k each!!!
Whatsapp or Call: +2348131030070
scammers and Time wasters stay off
Re: Adsense Gurus Please Come In? by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
dogstyle007:

Okay do this.... Goto your Adsense dashboard and generate a new ad code and replace it with the one you have there... try and see if that works
worked...thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Adsense Gurus Please Come In? by Bari22: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
dogstyle007:

bros, please me too, bidversiter ads are not showing on my blog despite placing the ads code
Re: Adsense Gurus Please Come In? by dogstyle007(m): 1:11am On Jul 24, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
worked...thanks bro
don't mention smiley

1 Like

Re: Adsense Gurus Please Come In? by dogstyle007(m): 1:13am On Jul 24, 2017
Bari22:
bros, please me too, bidversiter ads are not showing on my blog despite placing the ads code
okay... though I'm not familiar with bidversiter... but let's try.... 1st, have they approved you?
Re: Adsense Gurus Please Come In? by Bari22: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2017
dogstyle007:
okay... though I'm not familiar with bidversiter... but let's try.... 1st, have they approved you?
yes they approved me
Re: Adsense Gurus Please Come In? by dogstyle007(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Bari22:
yes they approved me
Okay, try and regenerate the code again and place it on a text widget and see if that works

(1) (Reply)

25 Search Engines Optimization (SEO) Points For Webmasters / Webmasters Please Come In And Help!! / Please Web Masters I Need Your Help With This Coding Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.