Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,865 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav (37874 Views)

Abubakar Tsav Dies At 81 / SHOCKING: Kogi PDP Guber Candidate Has Mental Disorder (See Proofs) / Abubakar Tsav: Obasanjo's Increasing Age Has Blurred His Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by vorigan: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

The emboldened are all Biafrans. That's all that matters at the end of the day.

You need medication......deal with it, there's no tribe in Benue that has any affinity with the Igbos, what you have is simply a boundary simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by GodIsBiafran: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
ettybaba:

Igala are descendants of the Yoruba.

Yoruba man stop lying - don't you have shame?!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by GodIsBiafran: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
vorigan:

[s]You need medication......deal with it, there's no tribe in Benue that has any affinity with the Igbos, what you have is simply a boundary simple!!![/s]
Thrash from a certified dullard - you need SERIOUS help ASAP!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by didipeters(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
biafrans and thier foolishness.....who do u people think you are to be asking people where they want to belong to..tell kanu if he's man enough, he should set his foot in akwa ibom and do d same nonsense he's been doing at portharcourt...we have a very special suprise for him!!! jewish albino
bastard who'll soon think he is the real messaiah promised to the isrealites

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Afonja - I don't have your time this Sunday. Once again get it into your thick skull ALL IGBOS ARE BIAFRANS BUT NOT ALL BIAFRANS ARE IGBOS.

Do you understand now?!

dummy
so you were deaf and dumb (shaa its obvious already) when the Akwa Ibom elders told you dumb things that We The people of Aks are not BIAFRAN ?

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/235058-not-biafrans-akwa-ibom-group-says.html

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Abagworo(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
didipeters:
biafrans and thier foolishness.....who do u people think you are to be asking people where they want to belong to..tell kanu if he's man enough, he should set his foot in akwa ibom and do d same nonsense he's been doing at portharcourt...we have a very special suprise for him!!! jewish albino

Mr Kanu's delusion is almost getting to that level. He might be a meth or cocaine addict.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by vorigan: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Thrash from a certified dullard - you need SERIOUS help ASAP!

Says the guy who doesn't know anything about history books grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by YungMillionaire: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

You are a fool. Biafra does not equal Igbo. But you do not know this because you are an ewedu chugging Ekiti man.

Guy let me ask you a question? Where is your evidence that NtoAkwaIbom is from Ekiti state? The reason I am asking is because I have noticed that whenever somebody disagrees with your Biafra you then claim that you KNOW for a fact that they are Edo or Yoruba or Hausa. You just CLAIM but we have never seen ANY EVIDENCE. So can you please provide evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Jacobpio: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Splendid235:
Benue state has four igbo speaking LGAs. should BIAFRA leave them behind?pls somebody should tell the ex commissioner to look for a way to solve herdsmen/farmers wahala first.
You can do better by spelling out the LGAs

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
didipeters:

eyen eka
Igbos mumu ehnn.. we gats threat that bleached up albino some sense.. him dong they feel fly... Abasi amia anye ata ufen

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by DerideGull(m): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
vorigan:

All this grammar and you still can't name the 4 local governments.....SHAME........so many beer parlour historians here

Even at the price of one million dollars, I shall take a rain check on the offer to educate a dingbat from Benue State.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by GodIsBiafran: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Guy let me ask you a question? Where is your evidence that NtoAkwaIbom is from Ekiti state? The reason I am asking is because I have noticed that whenever somebody disagrees with your Biafra you then claim that you KNOW for a fact that they are Edo or Yoruba or Hausa. You just CLAIM but we have never seen ANY EVIDENCE. So can you please provide evidence?

I saw one post recently where he said he is eligible to vote in Ekiti because his father is from there. Then before I could screen-grab the post he quickly deleted it. Similar things happened with Fratermathy, Amberon11, Sanchez01, etc. Look it at it this way. I know you don't support Biafra and you are an Itshekiri man have I ever accused you of been Edo or Yoruba or Hausa? No, because you are consistent about your origin unlike NtoAkwaIbom.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
YungMillionaire:

brodaly no answer the "Dumb thing"...
I no get time to argue were I from with dumb things that will always find something to say.
If I brought out my Cert of Origin, the Dumb thingwill say its photoshoped..
I just enjoy seeing them wallowing in self deceit and delusion...

Don't ever try reasoning with an Ipob yoot... dumb things cannot exhibit the quality of Reasoning.. only humans and few primates can.. not " DUMB THINGS"

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by GodIsBiafran: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
didipeters:

NtoAkwaIbom:

eyen eka
Igbos mumu ehnn.. we gats threat that bleached up albino some sense.. him dong they feel fly... Abasi amia anye ata ufen

See these two Yoruba imposters forming Akwa-Ibom grin grin grin grin

And you think any of you can stand toe to toe with Mazi Kanu? grin grin grin grin grin

Now I know you are jobless failures. Biafra including Akwa-Cross will happen right in front your ewedu eyes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

I saw one post recently where he said he is eligible to vote in Ekiti because his father is from there. Then before I could screen-grab the post he quickly deleted it. Similar things happened with Fratermathy, Amberon11, Sanchez01, etc. Look it at it this way. I know you don't support Biafra and you are an Itshekiri man have I ever accused you of been Edo or Yoruba or Hausa? No, because you are consistent about your origin unlike NtoAkwaIbom.

YungMillionaire
the thing to ask this "DUMB THING.. Godisbiafran " at this point is "WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF THE POST ? even when u deactivate ur account, ur posts and comments and quotes will still be there.

go through all my 2000+ post if u can bring an evidence of an instance of me shifting from the Aks that I am from... even in Aks, we have 3 groups (Ibibio, Annang, Oron) I hv never claimed to be from any other tribe than Ibibio.... but you Igbos saw me in Ekiti just as their bleached up albino god...Kanu..saw Aks and Benue in Biafra... .

dummmy (yes godisbiafran I am referring to u) mbok can u help us with the evidence of myplanning on voting in Ekiti ?
or has that bleached up albino, also taught u howto lie shamelessly in the face of obvious truth ? has he ?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by GodIsBiafran: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
We will continue to expose the enemies of Biafra aka Afonja/Edo and Hausa-Fulani imposters. They spend their time opening threads to discredit Biafra PRETENDING to be 'we south-south'; 'we Benue'; 'we Akwa-Cross' etc. These people are diabolical BUT we are equal to the task. EXPOSE them we shall MORNING, AFTERNOON AND NIGHT. COME RAIN. COME SHINE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by GodIsBiafran: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

[s]dummy
so you were deaf and dumb (shaa its obvious already) when the Akwa Ibom elders told you dumb things that We The people of Aks are not BIAFRAN ?
Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/235058-not-biafrans-akwa-ibom-group-says.html[/s]

You are quoting all these fake Akwa-Ibom/South-South groups. The REAL Akwa-Ibomites and SS people are Biafrans. We don't need to hear from Yoruba/Edo and Hausa-Fulani pretending to be sons of the soil.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by didipeters(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

See these two Yoruba imposters forming Akwa-Ibom grin grin grin grin

And you think any of you can stand toe to toe with Mazi Kanu? grin grin grin grin grin

Now I know you are jobless failures. Biafra including Akwa-Cross will happen right in front your ewedu eyes
so you are now telling me where i am from ....the thunder wey won fire you de masturbate with aboniki

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by CltrAltDel: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
[s]
GodIsBiafran:
We will continue to expose the enemies of Biafra aka Afonja/Edo and Hausa-Fulani imposters. They spend their time opening threads to discredit Biafra PRETENDING to be 'we south-south'; 'we Benue'; 'we Akwa-Cross' etc. These people are diabolical BUT we are equal to the task. EXPOSE them we shall MORNING, AFTERNOON AND NIGHT. COME RAIN. COME SHINE.
[/s]
[img]https://uproxx.files./2012/06/tumblr_m55v2bmues1qdxlfoo1_500.gif?w=650[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by DerideGull(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Abagworo:

Mr Kanu's delusion is almost getting to that level. He might be a meth or cocaine addict.

Are you deceitfully insinuating there are no Igbo indigenes in Benue State?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by GodIsBiafran: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

[s]YungMillionaire
the thing to ask this "DUMB THING.. Godisbiafra " at this point is "WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF THE POST ? even when u deactivate ur account, ur posts and comments and quotes will still be there.

dummmy (yes godisbiafra I am referring to u) mbok can u help us with the evidence of myplanning on voting in Ekiti ?
or has that bleached up albino, also taught u howto lie shamelessly in the face of obvious truth ? has he ?[/s]

Thrash. The post has been modified or deleted by you. You think I have not checked your profile? Go and sit down.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by YungMillionaire: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Okay. But you know say 'I see am' no be same as 'e happen'?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Thrash. The post has been modified or deleted by you. You think I have not checked your profile? Go and sit down.

hahahahahaha
look at this dummy..
you of all people saw it and you didn't quote it?
did u know dat u can''t delete a post on nairaland? and even when u modify a post, the one someone quoted will be untainted ?

sorry I am expecting too much from a dumb thing, to expect u to THINK.. I know It is way beyond you...
sorry dummy... u dnt have to hate ur dumbself over it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by YungMillionaire: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

YungMillionaire
the thing to ask this "DUMB THING.. Godisbiafran " at this point is "WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF THE POST ? even when u deactivate ur account, ur posts and comments and quotes will still be there.
go through all my 2000+ post if u can bring an evidence of an instance of me shifting from the Aks that I am from... even in Aks, we have 3 groups (Ibibio, Annang, Oron) I hv never claimed to be from any other tribe than Ibibio.... but you Igbos saw me in Ekiti just as their bleached up albino god...Kanu..saw Aks and Benue in Biafra... .
dummmy (yes godisbiafran I am referring to u) mbok can u help us with the evidence of myplanning on voting in Ekiti ?
or has that bleached up albino, also taught u howto lie shamelessly in the face of obvious truth ? has he ?

I see him attack you every single time he comes on NL. I think he really wants AkwaCross to be part of Biafra. And the fact that you might be a bonafide Ibomite annoys him a great deal. That's why he hates you. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Why are you over burdening his most dumbness by expecting him to think ?
it's not his fault Bhro, just like ur slippers cannot know that "I see am" no be same as "e happen" godisbiafran cannot also know same..

because both things are incapable of REASONING..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by GodIsBiafran: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

[s]hahahahahaha
look at this dummy..
you of all people saw it and you didn't quote it?
did u know dat u can''t delete a post on nairaland? and even when u modify a post, the one someone quoted will be untainted ?

sorry I am expecting too much from a dumb thing, to expect u to THINK.. I know It is way beyond you...
sorry dummy... u dnt have to hate ur dumbself over it.[/s]

Idiot. I saw it as a guest. But by the time I logged in to quote and screen-grab you deleted/modified it. You are not fooling me bro. I know you well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by GodIsBiafran: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
YungMillionaire:

But he will deny it because otherwise he has to admit to continuing in a BIG LIE. All I know is I am telling the truth and he is lying.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Idiot. I saw it as a guest. But by the time I logged in to quote and screen-grab you deleted/modified it. You are not fooling me bro. I know you well.

mme ndisimme Âkpé káñ Amí ?
so guest cannot screengrab again ?... chaiiii na so u go dey disgrace ur self..
beta go for deliverance... make dem release ur brain wey dat bleached up albino dong lock up throway key.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by GodIsBiafran: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
YungMillionaire:

I see him attack you every single time he comes on NL. I think he really wants AkwaCross to be part of Biafra. And the fact that you might be a bonafide Ibomite annoys him a great deal. That's why he hates you. cheesy

Me hate that skull-miner? Common, I am better than that. He is too inconsequential to be hated. Anyway, why am I arguing with the fool. When Referendum is conducted by the UN, Akwa-Cross will overwhelmingly support Biafra. And Yorubas like NtoAkwaIbom will finally rest and get on with their lives.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by GodIsBiafran: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

[s]mme ndisimme Âkpé káñ Amí ?
so guest cannot screengrab again ?... chaiiii na so u go dey disgrace ur self..
beta go for deliverance... make dem release ur brain wey dat bleached up albino dong lock up throway key.[/s]

Okay. Continue to lie. UN-referendum is coming that will put you to shame. Just wait and see.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

But he will deny it because otherwise he has to admit to continuing in a BIG LIE. All I know is I am telling the truth and he is lying.

YungMillionaire
all the evidence this dummy has to backup his assertion is this..
that he is telling the truth... and me, whom my 2000+ post, have the consistency of my speaking for the Aks in General, and Ibibio in particular, my post which will show of my knowledge of not just all part of my state, but all their cultures, deities, special dishes... and all my post using the ibibio language..

are all naught... because the evidence the dummy has presented (that he is saying the truth and I am lying) overwhelms all my evidence.

just imagine how justice will be like in Biafra land, when dummy's like godisbiafran are at the helms of things as I know they are. JUST imagine... (I know its a gory sight, )

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by FisifunKododada: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

My guy are you sure you are not mistaking this guy for someone else? I like you but sometimes I think this your passion for Biafra sometimes clouds your judgment. This guy is known all over NL to be a bonafide Akwaibomite. Seriously, you need REAL evidence to make people believe otherwise. My two cents.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos / President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.