Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Marry and Grow In Love Or Marry The Person You Love, Which One Is Better? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry and Grow In Love Or Marry The Person You Love, Which One Is Better? (26888 Views)

What Keeps A Marriage Together - Love Or Respect? / I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry and Grow In Love Or Marry The Person You Love, Which One Is Better? by Evidenx(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
okgerald:
I believe you should marry someone you love. I married someone I don't love. She doesn't even have the qualities I want. Big tummy bug laps. Everything she does never make sense to me. I am losing my mind. I cannot stand it anymore. Worst of, it's in America where women are too powerful. I am looking for a way out. I always find fault in whatever she does.
give me her number I will do the job, she will be out of ur life and be in mine..
Re: Marry and Grow In Love Or Marry The Person You Love, Which One Is Better? by SweetyMarvel00(m): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is highly debatable...
Re: Marry and Grow In Love Or Marry The Person You Love, Which One Is Better? by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:34am On Feb 10, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Marrying for love is great! But love is not always enough for a long lasting marriage.

I'd say marry someone you would have unwavering respect for no matter what.

Thus respect is the main ingredient of a good marriage. Then comes love, commitment. And the rest.

Not forgetting the overall, putting God in the center of your relationship/marriage is the sure route to its success.
dafuq a brown panda
Re: Marry and Grow In Love Or Marry The Person You Love, Which One Is Better? by Talkingboy: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins / Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story / Nigerian Mentality Used In Manipulating Women Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.