Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero (3001 Views)

Secret Codes You Never Knew About Android Phones. / What Every Person Should Understand About Android One, Android Go and Android / FERO Mobile Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by DateMynd44(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thinking of buying the phone.
Who knows if it has a strong long lasting battery and is the phone really good and durable with exciting features?
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by ritababe(f): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
don't buy it, trust me I have used fero power and fero royale.
don't buy it.
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by DateMynd44(m): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
ritababe:

don't buy it.
please tell me your reasons please?
How long did you use it and why didn't you use it again?
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by busoye19: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fero phones are great. I have used 3 of their phones and never regret any(Fero iris, Fero mega LTE) and I'm right now using Royale X1 with 4G LTE, 3gig RAM, 13gig ROM, 4000mah(with quick charging) and 13mega pixel camera for only 36k. I must admit that it's extraordinary compared to other mid range phones out there. The 4,000mah battery is superior to any infinix phone with same battery capacity (talking for a fact), in like manner the camera.
Buy Fero phones and enjoy value for your money.
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by DateMynd44(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
busoye19:
Fero phones are great. I have used 3 of their phones and never regret any(Fero iris, Fero mega LTE) and I'm right now using Royale X1 with 4G LTE, 3gig RAM, 13gig ROM, 4000mah(with quick charging) and 13mega pixel camera for only 36k. I must admit that it's extraordinary compared to other mid range phones out there. The 4,000mah battery is superior to any infinix phone with same battery capacity (talking for a fact), in like manner the camera.
Buy Fero phones and enjoy value for your money.
thanks just that the girl up there is trying to discourage me. I just realized it's android version is 6.0
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by blessedmum3(f): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fero phones have strong battery.
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by busoye19: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
DateMynd44:
thanks just that the girl up there is trying to discourage me. I just realized it's android version is 6.0

Yeah!
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by ritababe(f): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
DateMynd44:
please tell me your reasons please? How long did you use it and why didn't you use it again?
use it for a month before the screen started blinking.
the other one just keep going off anything especially when I want to make call.
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by ritababe(f): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
DateMynd44:

am talking from experience, buy anyone u wish sha.
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by DateMynd44(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
blessedmum3:
Fero phones have strong battery.

thanks. You're the fourth person who has allayed my fears cos I really needed a phone with a strong battery. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by DateMynd44(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
ritababe:

when your village people don't want you to make use of Android phones this is what you get
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by ritababe(f): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
DateMynd44:
when your village people don't want you to make use of Android phones this is what you get

oh sorry for even commenting, please am sorry go and ahead and buy your phone.
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by busoye19: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
ritababe:

I never encountered any of these. The first Fero phone I used was Fero Iris and I ordered same for 2 of my friends who saw it and liked it. I sold the phone here on nairaland. I sold it because of it's 1gig RAM. I purchased Fero mega LTE and another friend of mine implored me to sell it for him, I sold it and I purchased Royale X1. Furthermore, same friend who bought the mega LTE from me saw the Royale X1 and he needed to sell the mega LTE and purchased brand new Royale X1 also. Non of them have complained of any issue.
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
ritababe:

lol, dont bother yourself, the guy go soon hear am grin
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by DateMynd44(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
ritababe:

aah why so serious? I was just kidding ni.. No pun intended. Just wanna be sarcastic.
Sorry for being offended though.
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by DateMynd44(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
busoye19:

I never encountered any of these. The first Fero phone I used was Fero Iris and I ordered same for 2 of my friends who saw it and liked it. I sold the phone here on nairaland. I sold it because of it's 1gig RAM. I purchased Fero mega LTE and another friend of mine implored me to sell it for him, I sold it and I purchased Royale X1. Furthermore, same friend who bought the mega LTE from me saw the Royale X1 and he needed to sell the mega LTE and purchased brand new Royale X1 also. Non of them have complained of any issue.
I'm quite okay with your advice and also that of blessedmum3.

As for this Rita's case her phone matter na spiritual. Her village people no want make she follow other slay girls use Android
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by DateMynd44(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dexter247:

lol, dont bother yourself, the guy go soon hear am grin
speaking from experience??
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by Lombrozo(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
is it Android Fero, or Fero Android
what is more important is the way you make use of it.
Never over load it with unnecessary application
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by DateMynd44(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lombrozo:
is it Android Fero, or Fero Android
what is more important is the way you make use of it.
Never over load it with unnecessary application
Fero Android. I just realized that it's internal memory is just 458 mb only.

But na there we go get problem o because I dey like over heat am with ppsp apps and tight games
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by henry007(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
DateMynd44:
Thinking of buying the phone.
Who knows if it has a strong long lasting battery and is the phone really good and durable with exciting features?

I almost bought one cheap one but i changed my mind last minute and went for the Tecno W1 instead
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by willjoe: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
busoye19:

pls whats ur current assessment of d brand especially royale x2
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by henry007(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
ritababe:

don't buy it.

You had to use a second one before you realized this?
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by Ejadike(m): 6:05am On Apr 22, 2018
You could actually get a TECNO device na.
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by Ejadike(m): 6:06am On Apr 22, 2018
henry007:

I almost bought one cheap one but i changed my mind last minute and went for the Tecno W1 instead
TECNO W1? Enjoying the device, yeah?
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by henry007(m): 7:19am On Apr 22, 2018
Ejadike:
TECNO W1? Enjoying the device, yeah?

I have no experience with the phone. It was a gift for someone else.
Re: Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero by Dayo4real12: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2018
FERO MEGA LTE FOR SALE, Location: Bauchi

(1) (Reply)

Leagoo S9: The “first Ever Android Iphone X” / Tecno Spark 2 And Tecno Pouvoir 2, Which Would You Advise Me To Buy / MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.