Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

My New Stand About Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My New Stand About Atheists (337 Views)

Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? / Forget About Atheists, Are You Really Saved? / Why Theists Can't Ask About Atheists Moral Compass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Stand About Atheists by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Happy new week to all.

I used to be active on the Religion area until I came to the light of this fact.
"No one cometh to the father except the father himself draws"

Whats the essence of trying to make who ever believes there is no God to change his or her veiw even when you know they would ever stand on their belief.
Its a waste of Time and data.

Even God does not force anyone to worship Him not to talk of believing He exists. So why the aguements all the time.

One day we shall all see if there is God or not.

To all the Christians on this forum what can you understand in this bible verse.

Psalm 1: verse 1

1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

To me seeing these Atheists insult God makes me feel somehow.
And another good thing about our God is He hates when you want to help Him. He needs no ones help.

More reasons Christians dont fight even if you insult their God. Bombing and killing. Our God is Almighty.

Agueing with Atheists is Standing and walking amidst them. Like that Bibe verse.

Stop wasting your precious time and data on Souls that have made up their minds to stand with their beliefs even when they see the truth. Because of the gain they get from it.

Like my Dad always told us .

SIN IS SWEET

When God calls them Himself they wont ague or say No.

Shalom to everyone
and all the lovely Atheists in the house.

Stay blessed
Re: My New Stand About Atheists by Kondomatic(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nigeria atheists are somehow different
Re: My New Stand About Atheists by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kondomatic:
Nigeria atheists are somehow different

How do you mean bro
Re: My New Stand About Atheists by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Just like christians that are not interested in envagelising, not all atheists try to convince others about the non-existence of God.
Re: My New Stand About Atheists by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Beckino:
Just like christians that are not interested in envagelising, not all atheists try to convince others about the non-existence of God.

Uuuhm. thats right.

(1) (Reply)

Is The War In Heaven Describes Original Satan's Fall ? / (photo) Apostle Suleiman's Wife Takes Gospel To Houston—USA With Her Eldest Daug / Typical Nigerian Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.