Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

A Girl Advice Needed, Is it Possible 4 Her 2 Change Her Mind After Rejecting Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Advice Needed, Is it Possible 4 Her 2 Change Her Mind After Rejecting Me. (565 Views)

I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please / What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Advice Needed, Is it Possible 4 Her 2 Change Her Mind After Rejecting Me. by Ojb194616: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
So emm have this frnd..young 21, we've been frnds for like like 5years..during this period of 5years..we only talk on phone..we talk about evrything..she use my picture somtimes as her DP and i use hers...we could talk fir hours and we happy..she get angry if i dont call etc..but recently we saw..after that, we got more close..I like her..nd felt she does too, because of the way she acts when we see..so I decided to ask her out...but she turned me down without a genuine reason and asked we just continue to be friends
I accepted..reduced my calls..I think I stopped calling..but she kept calling..
And want us to just continue been frnds.
But I really can't..and sometimes when I see her calls it gets difficult to reject...
So its like am stuck with her..nd can't move forward.. Knowing she can't say yes...
Is there hope if I continue been friends with her?
Have any girl gone back to a guy she rejected...or have any guy experienced similar.
Re: A Girl Advice Needed, Is it Possible 4 Her 2 Change Her Mind After Rejecting Me. by Mirandah(f): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
We are not voodoo people. we ain't herbalists. we also don't reside in the mind of your love interest.

if you don't wanna be friends with her, then, leave her the hell alone. she doesn't wanna date you!!!!
Re: A Girl Advice Needed, Is it Possible 4 Her 2 Change Her Mind After Rejecting Me. by Ojb194616: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mirandah:
We are not voodoo people. we ain't herbalists. we also don't reside in the mind of your love interest.

if you don't wanna be friends with her, then, leave her the hell alone. she doesn't wanna date you!!!!

If u read my post...I actually did..but she also won't let me be
Re: A Girl Advice Needed, Is it Possible 4 Her 2 Change Her Mind After Rejecting Me. by Mirandah(f): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ojb194616:

then, tell her you don't wanna be friends anymore. be serious this time. tell her you want to cut all ties you've got with her. tell her she's a distraction.
Re: A Girl Advice Needed, Is it Possible 4 Her 2 Change Her Mind After Rejecting Me. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ojb194616:

Message me privately, let you show you one simple thing to do and you will get her back.
Re: A Girl Advice Needed, Is it Possible 4 Her 2 Change Her Mind After Rejecting Me. by JERRY1925(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
almost having similar issues...maybe she's n love with somebody else..move on
Re: A Girl Advice Needed, Is it Possible 4 Her 2 Change Her Mind After Rejecting Me. by Ojb194616: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Demigods666:

Message me privately, let you show you one simple thing to do and you will get her back.

I would have...but i am not that desperate... Plus ur profile is not encouraging
Re: A Girl Advice Needed, Is it Possible 4 Her 2 Change Her Mind After Rejecting Me. by MissRaine69(f): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Stop picking up her calls then when she calls. We cannot tell you how her mind functions.
Re: A Girl Advice Needed, Is it Possible 4 Her 2 Change Her Mind After Rejecting Me. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ojb194616:

I would have...but i am not that desperate... Plus ur profile is not encouraging

Lmao, you never ready.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Advice Needed, Is it Possible 4 Her 2 Change Her Mind After Rejecting Me. by MrWondah(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
No she will not, the best thing you need to do is ask her friend or sister out, or anyone close to her, she go change mind sharparly. Take it from a certified playboy

(1) (Reply)

See What The Internet Did To Kris Jenner’s Sexy Bikini Photo / Women's Corner / Guys ....does Ur Heart Still Beat For A Lady See And Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.