Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

What Was The Sermon Topic In Your Church Today & Text? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was The Sermon Topic In Your Church Today & Text? (624 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Share Your Sunday Sermon Topic And Text / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Sermon Topic In Your Church Today & Text? by Primenet(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
What was the sermon topic in your church today and the text?

To set the ball rolling, in my church the topic was "WHOSE REPORT?" Text taken from Isaiah 53:1,
John 12:38, Roman 16:7

Re: What Was The Sermon Topic In Your Church Today & Text? by SuperSuave(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
*opens jotter * Topic: We are called to rejoice Texts: 1 Thess. 5:16, Phil. 4:4 grin
Re: What Was The Sermon Topic In Your Church Today & Text? by Babtunz: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Our pastor no even carry Bible come 2dae because im Friend dey Celebrate his Bday...
And u expect me to rmember
Re: What Was The Sermon Topic In Your Church Today & Text? by Babtunz: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Our pastor no even carry Bible come 2dae because im Friend dey Celebrate his Bday...
And u expect me to rmembertongue
Re: What Was The Sermon Topic In Your Church Today & Text? by Primenet(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Babtunz:
And u expect me to rmember
That's seriously serious.
Re: What Was The Sermon Topic In Your Church Today & Text? by holatin(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
tithe
if you no pay tithe, na hell fire straight
Re: What Was The Sermon Topic In Your Church Today & Text? by Primenet(m): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
holatin:
tithe

if you no pay tithe, na hell fire straight
I disagree.
Tithe does not make one to go hell fire
Re: What Was The Sermon Topic In Your Church Today & Text? by holatin(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Primenet:
I disagree. Tithe does not make one to go hell fire
don't argue with my pastor

(1) (Reply)

Police Exhumed 6 Dead Bodies From A Church / Jonah's sign and Joel's antidote in the aftermath of the American Eclipse / The Truth About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.