Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Why Is Mobile Phone Bible App Taking Over From Bible In Churches? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Mobile Phone Bible App Taking Over From Bible In Churches? (252 Views)

Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife / Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt / Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Mobile Phone Bible App Taking Over From Bible In Churches? by spirited1: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hy nairalanders, i notice there is a growing trend of christians using the bible app on mobile phones instead of using bible itself. Even some Pastors use tablets. Is it right or wrong?
Re: Why Is Mobile Phone Bible App Taking Over From Bible In Churches? by whitebeard(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
I really dont know if it good or bad, because of this stuff I dont have Bible on my phone and I dont take my phone to church, they do it in my church and most of the time they think I am a weirdo even my broda thinks so, I just tell them u prefer your own on phone, I prefer to hold the bible. Simple stuff.
Re: Why Is Mobile Phone Bible App Taking Over From Bible In Churches? by spirited1: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bible should be prefered
Re: Why Is Mobile Phone Bible App Taking Over From Bible In Churches? by sinaj(f): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nothing wrong with it, it's just that some things in the phone can distract you when u want to study the bible.

That's why the bible book is preferable.
Re: Why Is Mobile Phone Bible App Taking Over From Bible In Churches? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
So Far The Content Is TheSame. Remember, The Main Thing Is THE WORD, It Was Written On Tablet Of Stone B4, Hope U Knw?
Re: Why Is Mobile Phone Bible App Taking Over From Bible In Churches? by tonio2wo: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Here we go again!! undecided

The word was first scribbed on a tablet of stones, with time it was on animal skins (scrolls). As time advanced, cloth was used (still in scrolls), paper came n it was transferred to it, (scrolls and then books) now today we have electronic books(e-books) with devices like kindle and android used to read it. But some overzealous, oversabi wanna be holi-holi unenlightened christians see it as a crime to embrace the e-book!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Restructuring The Nigerian Mindset / Greatness Has A Secret. / The Faith Life Of A Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.