Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares (25188 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo The Internet Terrorist Strikes Again / I Am God - Kemi Olunloyo Declares / Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by chiamaka4g: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Old frustrated fool who cyber bullied Seyi Law's baby. She couldn't even bail herself with 100k. Poor thing.
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by whizzyleejr(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
I'm sorry for una, you wan go where you came from
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by eyinjuege: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

It's a lie shocked
NwaAmaikpe you? God is Awesome!
*In Sola Sobowale's voice * Praise God... grin

There really is little difference between him and aunty Kemi. Remember Aunty is also married to Jesus
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Rapture4real(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Who did this to this woman?
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
eyinjuege:

There really is little difference between him and aunty Kemi. Remember Aunty is also married to Jesus
Lolz grin
It's surprising and uplifting to see such a write-up coming from him- there's hope then smiley
He's hardly unperturbed by a situation. Such a thick skinned cheesy
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2017

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by refreshrate: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Idiata
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by refreshrate: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bout time people started ignoring this over aged tw@t
Without the audience you'd be amazed how peaceful it would be

Aunty agbaya oshi
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by basic23111: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
this woman is helpless.....
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
i wish they would lock her up again, this time, forever.
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Basic123: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
E clear say na dry shiƬt this woman de smoke embarassed

That someone the Igbo people do take serious.
When she speaks,they listen.
When she speaks they believe.
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Reals(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
If you are anything you don't say it to yourself people say it to your that this is what you are...
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by daviefm(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
WHERE THEM FIND IS OLD RAGGED IDIOT?
SHE'S BORING SEF
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by repogirl(f): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
This foolish old woman has an ongoing court case where she is accused of criminal defamation and she is making stupid statements like this. She doesn't know that her words can be used against her.

Anyway wetin consign me sef, its not like I have any feelings towards her.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by lilhitch: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalanders.
Pls I need you guys help.
I'm a digital geek employee of First bank Nigeria, employed to market the bank's digital products such as firstmobile app (available for Android phone, IOS and Blackberry (B10 OS alone)) and the bank's quick banking code also known as ussd (* 894 * 0 #( which is for registration and creating a pin))
I'll explain briefly what the two products I mentioned do and how I need your help. Pls.

[b]Firstmobile
#This is an application of first bank Nigeria, created to relieve people, customers of the stress of the normal. Queue in the ban ND normal traditional naming cos we're in a digital world now.
#The app can be used to make or initiate transfers or transactions of up to 500,000 naira without token and up to 1million naira with a token in a day.
#It can also be used to buy airtime for one self and friends Without any #10 included like we buy on the road. It can also be used to pay for bills like
* airline, ticket and hotel reservations
* pay bill lie. Nepa bill, gotv, dstv and the likes.
Those are the benefit it'll give u, among others.
How it will benefit me
After downloading, u will install and activate it on ur phone.

*Steps to register as a new user*

*But note, you must have an ATM card, the number you receive alert with must be active and be with you, I.e,you must be registered on first alert to do it and you must have an Android,iphone,Blackberry (Blackberry 10(q10,q5,z10,z5,z3 and so on)*

1.When you launch the app, you click on new user
2.you will be required to input ur ATM card number and ur ATM pin
3. You will be sent an OTP to ur phone(sim u receive alert with) and also be required to choose mpin (5digits), which w will serve an your login to the app.
4. Security question 1 and answer, Security question 2 and answer, transaction pin and referral code (TN020242) then save and registration complete.[/b]

Ussd
This isn't a new thing to us cos majorly all banks have their own codes.
That of Firstbank is *894#
This code can transfer up to 100,000 in a day. All your need to do Is register and u are good to go.
How to register
Just like firstmobile, u must be on alert, Have an ATM card and have a minimum of 5-10naira on ur phone. When all these are checked, you can then register.
Dail * 894* 0 #
It will bring out ur ATM card number and require you to input your card pin ,send that and it'll require you to choose a 5digits pin that will be asked everytime you want to make/initiate a transfer. Then you're done. Successful.
What you need to know
For tranfer
Dial * 894 * amount * account number #
For airtime(self)
* 894 * amount #
For airtime (third-party)
* 894 * amount * receiver's phone number#
For instant / quick balance
* 894 * 00 #

On the ussd, I need a little favour from every new member that registers on it not someone using it before today but forgot his/her transaction pin or 5digits pin for transfers, Pls when ever you register, like immediately, Pls kindly forward your mobile number which you used to register to my whatsapp (07033646668 , 08028405326 )numbers so that I can update u to my profile and it will count for me.
Pls note, don't drop your numbers here cos any other digital geek can pick it up and use it to update his or her own and it will count for them.
Pls help me.. I beg u all.
If can whatsapp me for any questions or issues or complaint. Thanks.
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by lilhitch: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalanders.
Pls I need you guys help.
I'm a digital geek employee of First bank Nigeria, employed to market the bank's digital products such as firstmobile app (available for Android phone, IOS and Blackberry (B10 OS alone)) and the bank's quick banking code also known as ussd (* 894 * 0 #( which is for registration and creating a pin))
I'll explain briefly what the two products I mentioned do and how I need your help. Pls.

[b]Firstmobile
#This is an application of first bank Nigeria, created to relieve people, customers of the stress of the normal. Queue in the bank and the normal traditional banking cos we're in a digital world now.
#The app can be used to make or initiate transfers or transactions of up to 500,000 naira without token and up to 1million naira with a token in a day.
#It can also be used to buy airtime for one self and friends Without any #10 included like we buy on the road. It can also be used to pay for bills like
* airline, ticket and hotel reservations
* pay bill lie. Nepa bill, gotv, dstv and the likes.
Those are the benefit it'll give u, among others.
How it will benefit me
After downloading, u will install and activate it on ur phone.

*Steps to register as a new user*

*But note, you must have an ATM card, the number you receive alert with must be active and be with you, I.e,you must be registered on first alert to do it and you must have an Android,iphone,Blackberry (Blackberry 10(q10,q5,z10,z5,z3 and so on)*

1.When you launch the app, you click on new user
2.you will be required to input ur ATM card number and ur ATM pin
3. You will be sent an OTP to ur phone(sim u receive alert with) and also be required to choose mpin (5digits), which w will serve an your login to the app.
4. Security question 1 and answer, Security question 2 and answer, transaction pin and referral code (TN020242) then save and registration complete.[/b]

Ussd
This isn't a new thing to us cos majorly all banks have their own codes.
That of Firstbank is *894#
This code can transfer up to 100,000 in a day. All your need to do Is register and u are good to go.
How to register
Just like firstmobile, u must be on alert, Have an ATM card and have a minimum of 5-10naira on ur phone. When all these are checked, you can then register.
Dail * 894* 0 #
It will bring out ur ATM card number and require you to input your card pin ,send that and it'll require you to choose a 5digits pin that will be asked everytime you want to make/initiate a transfer. Then you're done. Successful.
What you need to know
For tranfer
Dial * 894 * amount * account number #
For airtime(self)
* 894 * amount #
For airtime (third-party)
* 894 * amount * receiver's phone number#
For instant / quick balance
* 894 * 00 #

On the ussd, I need a little favour from every new member that registers on it not someone using it before today but forgot his/her transaction pin or 5digits pin for transfers, Pls when ever you register, like immediately, Pls kindly forward your mobile number which you used to register to my whatsapp (07033646668 , 08028405326 )numbers so that I can update u to my profile and it will count for me.
Pls note, don't drop your numbers here cos any other digital geek can pick it up and use it to update his or her own and it will count for them.
Pls help me.. I beg u all.
If can whatsapp me for any questions or issues or complaint. Thanks.
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by bolaidu001: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Queenext:
She forgot to add "agbaya

SHE ALSO FORGOT TO ADD ' EX CONVICT'

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by achieversbizpro(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
very corect
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by candyhouse: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
Kemi Olunloyo vows to run for President of Nigeria in 2023
Kemi Olunloyo. An Ex Convict and Ex jailbird who was deported from Canada with a CRIMINAL record and who has served a jail term also in Jamaica, and who is wanted in the USA running for what? This madwoman 's next stop is likely to be the mental asylum.

Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by bellotaofeek: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Not only internet terrorist you are a LOCO !
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by onyxo76(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Internet terrorist abi? Anyway to capture you won't require 40 days like that of shekau
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by omoagbeke(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
husband is Jesus. He found me at#PHMax. I am NOT born again or repented. Her madness has changed gear
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by zizukaka1: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by zizukaka1: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
onyxo76:
Internet terrorist abi? Anyway to capture you won't require 40 days like that of shekau
grin
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by cumbak60: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
What a liability to the human race.
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by kollinpowel(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Igbo tutu at work.
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Milestones: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
IYA AGBA, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS ONE AGAIN? TONS OF WEED AGAIN KO LORI, KO NIDI WO LE NBA KIRI E LO SUN KE RONU YIN NOW. AGBA NITARA YIN NA FA!!!!
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by hibee4uall(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Aunt kemi will never change...

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Please We Need A Volunter That Will Take Her To T B Joshua
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by babtoundey(m): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
deepwater:
se omo ni eleyi, abi sample?
somo leleyi, abi fabe Jona. A good for nothing woman.
Re: I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares by femzylivey(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
themutant98uy:
The new week is expected to start on a bright note. tomorrow's (24/07/2017) game drops in the morning..

The thunder wey go fire u still dey gather fake odds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze And Benedicta Elechi On Vacation (Pictures) / Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) / "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.