Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Guess What Happened In Church Today! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guess What Happened In Church Today! (585 Views)

Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess What Happened In Church Today! by teekay213(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Do you guys still remember the sister i told you i was crushing on in church?

The one I was hoping to bend her big ass over on pastor's wooden desk

Guess what!

She spoke to me in church today grin
And like they say the rest is history cheesy
Re: Guess What Happened In Church Today! by ogochimereinno: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Do you know the most used FOUR lettered word? LOVE
And the need to everyone is TO LOVE and TO BE LOVED
We all need that LOVE.
No love of this world will satisfy us. Do you know why?
Because the love of this world has two problems. http://www.inforedu.com/2017/07/love-the-reality.html#comment-form
Re: Guess What Happened In Church Today! by Caustics: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
to buy agric fowl medicine click here
Re: Guess What Happened In Church Today! by teekay213(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
ogochimereinno:
Do you know the most used FOUR lettered word? LOVE
And the need to everyone is TO LOVE and TO BE LOVED
We all need that LOVE.
No love of this world will satisfy us. Do you know why?
Because the love of this world has two problems. http://www.inforedu.com/2017/07/love-the-reality.html#comment-form
what is the meaning of this
Re: Guess What Happened In Church Today! by Elmojiid(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
please can some one teach me how boil egg

(1) (Reply)

​10 Good Signs You Are Dating The Right Person / Nairaland Guys Are Perverts / My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.