Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town (3742 Views)

Islamization: DSS Barricades Obasanjo's Home, Set To Arrest Him / Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by CHIJIOKE1314: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Please, may we ask Obasonjo and Ogun state leaders just like its always easy to ask SE leaders what they have been doing with the resources accrued to them..

Even with their eggs scattered all over the place they still suffer poor leadership just like parts of SE..

I am referring to SW mostly Yorubas of NL..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by respect80(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wait, I'm I dreaming or what

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by CHIJIOKE1314: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
respect80:
Wait, I'm I dreaming or what

No you are not, but looking at the land of the sophisticated..

That's not Aba nor Ebonyi..

Just wait and see how some will come swinging here...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by afroniger: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by respect80(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

No you are not, but looking at the land of the sophisticated..

That's not Aba nor Ebonyi..

Just wait and see how some will come swinging here...

Considering this fact and similar scenario I've encountered in the past, I say Nigeria really got a serious problem with LEADERSHIP cos certain problems are just contemporary in the country and not peculiar to certain regions and until we begin to see and reason from this perspective, the struggle for freedom we are all craving for will remain mere dreams.

The least we can get will be what is commonly known as freedom in BONDAGE.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by Nutase: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Tribal bigot what are you trying to achieve now?

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Atleast in the south east u will see beautiful duplexes n mansions not buildings dat look like idp camps.with all their igrs the are suppose to b competing with usa,china,uk etc.

11 Likes

Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by walemoney007(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
ibe123:
Atleast in the south east u will see beautiful duplexes n mansions not buildings dat look like idp camps.with all their igrs the are suppose to b competing with usa,china,uk etc.
with all your beautiful buildings that looks like dubai, what stop you from contesting with USA,China,UK etc?

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by FlyoruB: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
ibe123:

Yeah, like these Onitsha and Enugu ones below.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by shaddoww: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Terrible scene but Obasanjo is from Owu nt Sanjo

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by NwaAroOkeigbo(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
It's such a shame that a this is the homeland of a moronic idioot that ruled this hopeless country twice and looted the country with reckless abandon.

Upon all the billions of dollars he couldnt develop his hometown, only in Africa will you see such foolishness and dance of ignorance, its also such a shame that the old fool still parades himself as an elder statesman giving unsolicited opinions about the happenings in this country.

Where is death when you need him most?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by Omofunaab2: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Obasanjo is not from sango ota...

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by iLoveConductor: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
OP you're jealous. Is Sango Ota not finer than Ibadam? And yet you picked out Sango Ota, just because a former president who bedded his sons' wives comes from there. cheesy

Jelous OP. Now, compare your Ibadam with Obasanjo's Sando Ota. angry

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by femidejulius(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
President Obasanjo's hometown is Ibogun Olaogun not Sango Otta.
Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by femidejulius(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
iLoveConductor:
OP you're jealous. Is Sango Ota not finer than Ibadam? And yet you picked out Sango Ota, just because a former president who bedded his sons' wives comes from there. cheesy

You talk about Ibadan yet Ibadan is much better than the hole you crawl out from. There are so many wonderful, beautiful nice areas in Ibadan but people like you will be quick to point out a few slum in Ibadan as if every wonderful cities of the world don't have a few slum areas. If I may ask, how many fm radio stations are in your own poorer town. Ibadan at last count has about 19. Ibadan is more better than your town will ever be.

Wow! I am not even from Ibadan
Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by iLoveConductor: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
femidejulius:

You talk about Ibadan
Ibadam that did what? Is it your Ibadam? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by Dasini: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
This OP is surely confused, is obasanjo an ota man, they will not do their findings before publishing their rubbish, this is why social media platform like this, have become dumping ground for half-baked stories and reports. the dude that posted this should be given hot knock.
Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by SHAKABOOM: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Sango ottta the skull mining ad rape capital.
Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by obonujoker(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
iLoveConductor:

you no go kill person.. my ewedu Muslim face now....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by leofab(f): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Funny country with no proactiveness
Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by NobleAngell(f): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wow! So which of them is Obj's family house?
Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by surgical: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAroOkeigbo:
It's such a shame that a this is the homeland of a moronic idioot that ruled this hopeless country twice and looted the country with reckless abandon.

Upon all the billions of dollars he couldnt develop his hometown, only in Africa will you see such foolishness and dance of ignorance, its also such a shame that the old fool still parades himself as an elder statesman giving unsolicited opinions about the happenings in this country.

Where is death when you need him most?
And few days ago on this forum somebody listed him as on of Africa greatest leaders and I wonder how?
Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by Danzakidakura(m): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Allah ya kawo mana zaman lafiya.
Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by ademasta(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
iloveConductor please I have been meaning to ask you this. What is the meaning of Ibadam? Osobo? Obomoso?

Coz anytime I read it, it cracks me up.

At the topic, many places all over Nigeria are like this. Nigeria is generally a failed state. Yet we claim to be the "rat" of Africa.
Re: Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town by SmartchoiceNGR: 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:
Please, may we ask Obasonjo and Ogun state leaders just like its always easy to ask SE leaders what they have been doing with the resources accrued to them..

Even with their eggs scattered all over the place they still suffer poor leadership just like parts of SE..

I am referring to SW mostly Yorubas of NL..

In your insanity... You cleverly forgot Obasanjo's hometown. Definitely not Sango Otta.

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gate Mocks Nigerian Finance Minister With Style(pic) / Sahara Reporters: A Jubril From Sudan May Be In Aso Rock. / Nigeria And The Burden Of Debt By By Oke Umurhohwo @okestalyf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.