Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Pele,maradona Or Messi...... Who Is The Best Footballer Of All Time? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pele,maradona Or Messi...... Who Is The Best Footballer Of All Time? (739 Views)

Zico: "Lionel Messi Can't Be Compared To Maradona Or Pele" / Russia 2018: Kanu, Okocha Meets Pele, Maradona & Putin / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pele,maradona Or Messi...... Who Is The Best Footballer Of All Time? by Chemist009(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
.... Hi peeps! The accolade for best footballer of all time used to be an age long argument as to who is better between Pele and Maradona. But with the little genius (Lionel Messi) having come into the picture,it becomes more and more difficult to pick who's football's finest ever. I neither watched Pele nor Maradona play,but I did saw their clips. But Messi,I saw ...... So in my opinion,I will give it to Messi........ How about you? ....... Although those 3 are the frontrunners,there are also other greats like Alfredo di Stephanio,Michel Platini,Ronaldinho,The Enigmatic Christiano Ronaldo and a few others. Who beats them all?
Re: Pele,maradona Or Messi...... Who Is The Best Footballer Of All Time? by mrtomola(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
I could smell Politics, where are the Rolando's

2 Likes

Re: Pele,maradona Or Messi...... Who Is The Best Footballer Of All Time? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pele a world cup legend

Messi a barcelona legend

Maradona a dope player.

Case close, next!
Re: Pele,maradona Or Messi...... Who Is The Best Footballer Of All Time? by tonio2wo: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ronaldo!!

1 Like

Re: Pele,maradona Or Messi...... Who Is The Best Footballer Of All Time? by itchie: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Pele,maradona Or Messi...... Who Is The Best Footballer Of All Time? by mexxmoney: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
C. Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Pele,maradona Or Messi...... Who Is The Best Footballer Of All Time? by thorrvik55(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
OP. What happened to ronaldo? Did u kill ronaldo? How come he u did not include him ehn? #BiasedOp

1 Like

Re: Pele,maradona Or Messi...... Who Is The Best Footballer Of All Time? by Neminc: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
This Op na wa o. Where u keep Ronaldo? Are u a learner? C. Ronaldo is the greatest player of all time
Re: Pele,maradona Or Messi...... Who Is The Best Footballer Of All Time? by Kamelot77(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
op Wetin fall on u cristiano Ronaldo is #goat

1 Like

Re: Pele,maradona Or Messi...... Who Is The Best Footballer Of All Time? by Heavance(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
For the records, after Pele & Brazil won the third world cup the third time (the highest stage of football), FIFA had to change the trophy entirely into another design, that is in honour of them. The former world cup trophy remains with Brazil on their gallery...... so, when any other player wins it three times, they can compare to Pele, Ronaldo (i think and Cafu) came close with 2 medals and a runner up medal.....

More over, Pele is the only footballer whose name appears in the dictionary (Webster dictionary).

And if you are thinking because of Ballon D'or, The award was not meant for none European players till 1995 when the rules were abolished. And when you check the "alternate winner" on FIFA/UEFA website, Pele takes the day.
Re: Pele,maradona Or Messi...... Who Is The Best Footballer Of All Time? by ObaKlaz: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pele is the G.O.A.T. Maradona is Vice G.O.A.T (if there's anything like that grin). But if you're talking about total football, insane skills and natural gift, NO ONE, except NO ONE can touch Lionel Andres Cucctini Messi, even if you include Cristiano dos Santos Aviero Ronaldo (who is a phenomenon & living legend) to the list.
Re: Pele,maradona Or Messi...... Who Is The Best Footballer Of All Time? by babakb: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Op is angry that Cr7 is about to equal Messi on number of Ballon D Or, Cr7 is in the same level with those guys u mentioned up there, even maradona acknowledged that.

1 Like

Re: Pele,maradona Or Messi...... Who Is The Best Footballer Of All Time? by Mexico09(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
For me no one is the greatest in the game of soccer, Football is a team sports.
Re: Pele,maradona Or Messi...... Who Is The Best Footballer Of All Time? by Rapahel1116: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
How?.....I kip saying dis ronaldo is just a goal poacher .....he relates more with d 18yard box Dan d entire pitch....messi relates with every aspect for football ...based on talent ,skills, entertainment....no one ,I repeat no one comes close to messi and ronaldinho....though d former killed his career..... For me messi is d goat.....
I don't see any reason for one to say ronaldo is equal to messi ..how pls ? Cos he has euro cup ?he didn't even play shit in the final....he wasn't DAT decisive in the competition apart from that game against wales .....the balloon d ors doesn't decide anything .....would u say platini is better Dan dinho ? Or Owen is better Dan henry....maradona didn't win any and he played for napoli ..giving dem two league titles.....those saying Ronaldo is better Dan messi or is his equal... Tel me anything ronaldo does Dan messi apart from having s good height for scoring aerial balls and using his left for shoot... And with DAT messi has 70+ gols with his right ...ronaldo has 80+gols with his left.
babakb:
Op is angry that Cr7 is about to equal Messi on number of Ballon D Or, Cr7 is in the same level with those guys u mentioned up there, even maradona acknowledged that.

(1) (Reply)

Borussia Reject Barca Bid For Ousmane Dembele And Suspend Him A Full Week / Brazil's Neymar ‘happy’ To Avoid Nigeria At World Cup / Forget It! No Guard Of Honour For Madrid, Barcelona Blast Ronaldo Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.