Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" (35882 Views)

"Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force / "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) / Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by elog(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
K
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by kaycyor: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by holatin(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
hadizadeezy:
Look at this one, so u too don "ear" opinion?
u shouldn't ve quote him maybe you wanna get dirty today.

gudluck
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Shey you see how life dey play out,when happen to Emem?after hin don suck suck the suspension inside that juicy kegs finish hin don fashi am for bobos,I remember that year I been dey toast her for twitter but she say na you dey burst her speakers,Emem you see ya life,you don join body count.omo make I dey search for decent girls ojare,if you are a slay mama don't even check my profile.
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by netflicks(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
50% of men deaths are caused by woman.....if no b BP e go b STD...infact watin man go do. angry

As for my padi reekado no let woman kill u na hell fire ticket b dat for sure... undecided
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by Bekimbo(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
IpobExposed:
I want to post my threads as usual yet no way. Mynd44 abeg na

You want to post lies as usual

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by kenoz(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Them don get this guy
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by ottohan: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
IpobExposed:
in sound sultan's voice[b]when the bush meat catch the hunter[/b]
karma has caught up wit u, dat is life bro
when the hunter becomes the hunted grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by kinkybunny(f): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
yanabasee:
No hating bro... But you've got one harden face that will scare boobs away!!!

true
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by enemyofprogress: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Rubbish
absolute rubbish

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by kinkybunny(f): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
wunmi590:
Upcoming Afro RnB / Pop Singer Emyxcel officially plans dropping he's 1st album titled EXCEPTIONAL. He said he's not signed under any label and wished to be signed to a label to express his God given talent..the Album consists of 10song..

He's a graduate of Elect/Elect.Engineering from IMO UNIVERSITY owerri and hails from IMO State Nigeria. He has been a stage performer right from he's school days in IMSU with the likes of Xbusta ( currently with 5star music) , Egbeigwe (Nollywood Actor) etc..he has no music video yet but wished to release the upcoming album under any label he is official signed to. Follow on IG- @emy_xcel , Facebook - www.Facebook.com , Twitter - @emy_xcel. Contact: 07033888224

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by officialJP(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
i need a record label pls help am a gospel artist
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by Yuji: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
ottohan:

in sound sultan's voice[b]when the bush meat catch the hunter[/b]
karma has caught up wit u, dat is life bro
when the hunter becomes the hunted grin grin
Are you minding that bigoted hate-filled cretin? He wants to post his usual anti Biafran posts to incite more tribalistic fights online but God don catch am.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by wunmi590(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=kinkybunny post=58762788][/quote]

How can I help your ministry ma'am?
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by TrollTrap: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:
Nope!! all nairaland babes. Reekado isn't talking about your disappointing breasts. I'm yet to see an impressive breast on nairaland. I mean a genuine Nunu that one can suck with straw!!

Lol man said impressive breasts...hahahahaa
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by IJOBA2: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:
Nope!! all nairaland babes. Reekado isn't talking about your disappointing breasts. I'm yet to see an impressive breast on nairaland. I mean a genuine Nunu that one can suck with straw!!
TRY AUNTYSIMBIAT OWN NA

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by kollinpowel(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Na ur prayer, so I say a loud Amen .
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by Sarah20A(f): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
This guy wants to sink in the land of milk and honey embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by Nickymezor(f): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good fr him tongue
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by obanrepublic(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Okay let's continue we plenty way this tin go kill grin wink[i][/i]
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by ottohan: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
IpobExposed:
you want to be posting anti-biafra threads on NL abi
you think say Mynd44 no get sense?...they should better ban you life so dat IPOB followers will not start boycotting NL because of ur hate threads

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by okenwaa(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yeye dey ooze lipsrsealed
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by Thonee(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
This is just how Sampson reveal his weakness to Dilaila his wife. Get ready reeky.
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by MENTORCH(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
wunmi590:
Upcoming Afro RnB / Pop Singer Emyxcel officially plans dropping he's 1st album titled EXCEPTIONAL. He said he's not signed under any label and wished to be signed to a label to express his God given talent..the Album consists of 10song..

He's a graduate of Elect/Elect.Engineering from IMO UNIVERSITY owerri and hails from IMO State Nigeria. He has been a stage performer right from he's school days in IMSU with the likes of Xbusta ( currently with 5star music) , Egbeigwe (Nollywood Actor) etc..he has no music video yet but wished to release the upcoming album under any label he is official signed to. Follow on IG- @emy_xcel , Facebook - www.Facebook.com , Twitter - @emy_xcel. Contact: 07033888224

To be honest bruv the name of your record label is so funny. I hope the album will make sense.
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by IgboYorubaHausa: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
wunmi590:

WTF! The graphics alone will scare any body away

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by HERSLEY(f): 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:
shut up Pls... Av u seen mine? angry
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by Neminc: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
HERSLEY:

Hmmm!!! Luscious boobs you've got there. I'm almost tempted to withdraw my comments but you need to present them for physical examination if you want to disprove my assertion. I can not rely on the pictures in your nairaland profile because that could be a padded nunu there. You can however substitute for the physical examination by forwarding me an uncovered and unsupported picture of those boobs. Only then would I be able to make a proper analysis on the impressiveness or otherwise of your juggers. Thanks
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by HERSLEY(f): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:

Hmmm!!! Luscious boobs you've got there. I'm almost tempted to withdraw my comments but you need to present them for physical examination if you want to disprove my assertion. I can not rely on the pictures in your nairaland profile because that could be a padded nunu there. You can however substitute for the physical examination by forwarding me an uncovered and unsupported picture of those boobs. Only then would I be able to make a proper analysis on the impressiveness or otherwise of your juggers. Thanks
fresh n natural nunu cheesy trust me wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by Seunnzy(m): 2:47am On Jul 24, 2017
HERSLEY:
let's see grin
HERSLEY:
let's see
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by Desyner: 2:54am On Jul 24, 2017
wunmi590:

Empire?? As in Luicous Lyon?
Re: Reekado Banks: "Na Breast Go Kill Me" by Adminisher: 5:27am On Jul 24, 2017
*In Falz's voice*
"...in fact one geh friennn I used to ave, that was the reason why I broke up the relationship... because the *b* was so juizy dat she would have destroyed my life..."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding / Simi Looks Adorable In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.