Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,272 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) (30496 Views)

Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) / Dangote Truck And Bus Collide In Plateau, Many Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by nero2face: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2017
Jonbeezy:

I am a christian....but your comment made me very mad. what the heck are you saying? so you think God loves you more than he loved the dead ones? we have become very inconsiderate because of Religion in this country. just go back and try to read what you posted afresh.
sounding like that will not save you from that kind of disaster if you come face to face with it. even if you do....thank your God . stop acting like it is anybody's portion or destiny to die such horrible death.
well, I won't condemn ur faith, cuz I don't know what u believe in, but I'll give u just one instance, maybe u can try and read de book of (Daniel 3:23-25)...regardless of ur religion, maybe u will come to understand what GRACE OF GOD means...
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by donqx: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2017
sad
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Kendroid: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2017
Fire

One of the worst ways of dying!! cry cry
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Trottle: 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
efguy1:
I stay in Ife
I was at the site of the accident
It wasn't a good thing at all
God help us all

The tanker was about to come out of the filling station and the bus driver collided with it
God save their souls

RIP to the dead

From Allah we came and to him we would return. This incident further shows the worthlessness of this life!
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by bus2016(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
May their gentle souls RIP. [/color]u[color=#006600]
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by babadigu(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) / Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death / Nigerian Begins Visa On Arrival (voa) Issuance For Business Visas, Tourist Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.