Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:47 AM

Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session (76845 Views)

Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met / Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by PapiNigga: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
This fun loving couple truly had a great time in the studio for their pre-wedding photos.

Deborah, the endowed bride-to-be gave her sweetheart a tip of the iceberg as regards the merchandise he's about to pay for in few weeks time. Lol

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/man-gets-cozy-with-fiancee-bum-in-hot.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by PapiNigga: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by MhizzAJ(f): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Her skin s so nice

Her bum no be here oo
Nice one

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by RoyalBlak007: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
♤She's like "TAKE THAT ASS BOI"

♤He's like "DAYUUUM-ASS FAT!" cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by forreelinc(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Aw she's so cute but what's with the pix I mean I know he is your man but exercise a little class c'mon

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by MasterBaiter: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
MERCHANDISE he's about to pay for?

Are you describing the wife-to-be or a_prostitute?

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
even me will be bowing for dis yansh cheesy
FemiEddy
dacovajnr
luminouz
Lordcrimson
deadshot
omo food don land oo cheesy
chai!
ukwu cheesy cheesy cheesy
happy ukwu life to the would be bridegroom
nice wink

22 Likes

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by pocohantas(f): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Like I always say, some of us done forget say we get nyash.
We use it for sitting, as cushion.

HML to them...

Engagement ring should be worn on the fourth finger. I see so many Nigerian ladies making that mistake.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5701972_instaimage14_jpeg2abd759f2a8e0f87e690ec2c8a9f1df0

What exactly is he grooming the last nail for?
When I see guys with annoying long nails, I just wonder how they finga their women with it angry angry angry

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by NwaAmaikpe: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked

Is it that this couple can't afford socks?

The groom's nails in the 2nd picture is a big turn-off.
Which girl marries a man with claws.

From the pictures I can tell the lady gets turned on so easily and is more of a seductress than a wife. Meaning she won't resist the temptation of adultery.
I honestly doubt this marriage will last

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by dacovajnr: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:
FemiEddy
dacovajnr
luminouz
Lordcrimson
deadshot
chai!
nice wink
Oh gods of Doggy!!! Accept my sacrifice and let such gigantic booty come my way!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin

LefuLefu and Sinz

The baddeest of UKWU BOIZ SOCIETY..abeeg food don served grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by 48noble(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

From the pictures I can tell the lady gets turned on so easily and is more of a seductress than a wife. Meaning she won't resist the temptation of adultery.

this n day fall on u

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Mirandah(f): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Too much Hawtness! grin

like OMG! God be so greedy whilst sharing Asses. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Mirandah(f): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hey Judge and self Acclaimed seer of all things Marriage!

Shut the Fùck Up!

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by pocohantas(f): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
From the pictures I can tell the lady gets turned on so easily and is more of a seductress than a wife.

You have a point here, doesn't mean she won't be a good wife...but she is 'fixated' on her physical endowment. I am yet to understand why she opened her stomach in this pic...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5701977_instaimage11_jpegfd852d2bb0e695f0d570305810e66487

13 Likes

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Evablizin(f): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mirandah:
Hey Judge and self Acclaimed seer of all things Marriage!

Shut the Fùck Up!
hahaha bae calm down

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by ololadeking(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mirandah:
Too much Hawtness! grin

like OMG! God be so greedy whilst sharing Asses. sad
hot like you?
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Mirandah(f): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
ololadeking:
hot like you?
Uncorrelated Question.
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Mirandah(f): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Evablizin:
hahaha bae calm down
tongue tongue
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by mrtegation99(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤She's like "TAKE THAT ASS BOI"

♤He's like "DAYUUUM-ASS FAT!" cheesy

Biko, what's your aim in life? grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Sebastine1994(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
In the past I would have taken my time to condemn this couple but because I am fatigued I would let it lie. Come to think of it, all these rich kids that have never worked one day want to condemn me because I am a mason. The forget dignity in labor. Without my effort you wouldn't be living in that lush palace of yours. If I was wealthy today, my kids won't inherit my money.

6 Likes

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

LefuLefu and Sinz

The baddeest of UKWU BOIZ SOCIETY..abeeg food don served grin
i want to squeeze it wiit dese hands grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by RoyalBlak007: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
mrtegation99:

Biko, what's your aim in life? grin

♤To be Rich & comfortable and to impact lives positively in every way I can

♤## cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:

Ur sooo nottie now eehn grin
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by luminouz(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:
FemiEddy
dacovajnr
luminouz
Lordcrimson
deadshot
chai!
nice wink

My face when I see quality UKWU!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nutase: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Children. By the time you sleep with that nyash on the same bed for 3 consecutive months it will be like pure water.

15 Likes

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
First pic is not cool......so not cool

anyways the lady's pretty the guy is quite handsome so yeah they're a good pair

so i say......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Martin0(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by damilareoye: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Whatever Rock your boat brother.

Do as you wish to it, it's your property. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Roses are red, Violets are blue. Her period is on, so no pussy for you. �

6 Likes

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Lalas247(f): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mynd44 take note oh grin na this kin pre wed I like
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Martin0:
grin
my guy happy sunday grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.