Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session (76888 Views)

Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met / Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by SucezYiz: 6:45am On Jul 24, 2017
i pray they make good husband and wife.... cuz is not eazy
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by ijomaSN(f): 6:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Hml
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Abdgafarplenty(m): 7:00am On Jul 24, 2017
A day as President my Agenda is to ban this pre-wedding shoot. jobless people
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by okonja(m): 7:10am On Jul 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her skin s so nice

Her bum no be here oo
Nice one

Skin - Edited angry
Bum - Real cool
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by longerthroat(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2017
on point...

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is it that this couple can't afford socks?

The groom's nails in the 2nd picture is a big turn-off.
Which girl marries a man with claws.

From the pictures I can tell the lady gets turned on so easily and is more of a seductress than a wife. Meaning she won't resist the temptation of adultery.
I honestly doubt this marriage will last
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by AreaFada2: 7:14am On Jul 24, 2017
MisterKings:

To buttress the fact that their honey moon go bad gon.

Kiki big deal? Not that they have not been smashing it like no tomorrow already. grin cheesy

My thought is that the lady is a few months preggy. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Tecno66: 7:20am On Jul 24, 2017
Gas for him face. Yeye. Na bum man. Na so e go dey die for other women own.
PapiNigga:
This fun loving couple truly had a great time in the studio for their pre-wedding photos.

Deborah, the endowed bride-to-be gave her sweetheart a tip of the iceberg as regards the merchandise he's about to pay for in few weeks time. Lol

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/man-gets-cozy-with-fiancee-bum-in-hot.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by manchester1: 7:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Sebastine1994:
In the past I would have taken my time to condemn this couple but because I am fatigued I would let it lie. Come to think of it, all these rich kids that have never worked one day want to condemn me because I am a mason. The forget dignity in labor. Without my effort you wouldn't be living in that lush palace of yours. If I was wealthy today, my kids won't inherit my money.

sorry you won't be wealthy any time soon so your kids won't inherit any shit of urs
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by SLIMKEY1(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her skin s so nice

Her bum no be here oo
Nice one
omo u be guy or girl? Abi u be lezi?
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by MisterKings(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2017
AreaFada2:

Kiki big deal? Not that they have not been smashing it like no tomorrow already. grin cheesy

My thought is that the lady is a few months preggy. cool

Lol abi. But you know say marriage na permission to fvck without query.
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by benfluleck: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2017
pocohantas:

You have a point here, doesn't mean she won't be a good wife...but she is 'fixated' on her physical endowment. I am yet to understand why she opened her stomach in this pic...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5701977_instaimage11_jpegfd852d2bb0e695f0d570305810e66487

Naija people are so intelligent that they can tell a lady's qualities by staring at one picture lol. Too many haters

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by SLIMKEY1(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2017
PapiNigga:
This fun loving couple truly had a great time in the studio for their pre-wedding photos.

Deborah, the endowed bride-to-be gave her sweetheart a tip of the iceberg as regards the merchandise he's about to pay for in few weeks time. Lol

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/man-gets-cozy-with-fiancee-bum-in-hot.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
dis kin girl's body need tongue cleansing in and out tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Abdul3391(m): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her skin s so nice

Her bum no be here oo
Nice one
hahahah
when u spoke about her skin 1st i started wondering then i realised you're a lady. us no be the skin we first look ooooo
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Coolgent(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

From the pictures I can tell the lady gets turned on so easily and is more of a seductress than a wife. Meaning she won't resist the temptation of adultery.
Bro u too much o!
Just by mere looking u can know if a gal can turn on easily or not?

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by ooshinibos: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Nigeria !!! ,women are now merchandise
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by tbliss22(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2017
Nutase:
Children. By the time you sleep with that nyash on the same bed for 3 consecutive months it will be like pure water.

Babe forget that thing, 10years from now the guy will still be knacking and eating that sweet pussy if only my guy has good maintenance culture on those feminine engines. But seriously that babe is ENDOWED

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by newslifeop: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Oh
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by gokuu(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2017
Everyone is free to do whatever in their pre-weddings but this couple looks really trashy, no class at all.
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by FYTnRUN: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Damn! You have eyes.. Lol i like your comments i swear down
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2017
angry disgusting.

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Abee79(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2017
That assssss . . . .

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2017
HERSLEY:
if u see mine... Na die b dat cheesy
ehn really?
tell me sumptin wink

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by humblenature: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

UR MARRIAGE WILL NOT LAST IN JESUS NAME .. ENWE LIKE YOU
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Rolly22(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2017
dacovajnr:
Oh gods of Doggy!!! Accept my sacrifice and let such gigantic booty come my way!

Lwkmd God I Don pour three lipsrsealed
dacovajnr:
Oh gods of Doggy!!! Accept my sacrifice and let such gigantic booty come my way!

Lwkmd God I Don pour the tea wey I dey drink
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Werehkpe: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2017
First Pics: I wish she FARTS in his face. Next time e go get sense. Hisssss
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by HERSLEY(f): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2017
sonofLuci:

BUT na your own they your dp already so naw, doesn't seem like much coupled with the fact you are slim.. .
u don't judge a book by its cover
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by ncoolsome(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2017
we are quick to criticize everything without seeing the good...I see a very healthy and pretty lady with a nice skin,devoid of bleaching...Mild makeup,nice physique n height..even with her build up she still has a relatively nice tommy meaning she visits her gym regularly...Lastly I see a very romantic lady,if her character is as good as her outer beauty,she would make a good wife n home..

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by Pain(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2017
This picture shows that you dont judge a girl's prospect of marriage by her past..Those who know will understand cool
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2017
I love big toys.
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her skin s so nice

Her bum no be here oo
Nice one

Your own sef no be hear na. I love big toys.
Re: Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2017
pocohantas:
Like I always say, some of us done forget say we get nyash.
We use it for sitting, as cushion.

HML to them...

Engagement ring should be worn on the fourth finger. I see so many Nigerian ladies making that mistake.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5701972_instaimage14_jpeg2abd759f2a8e0f87e690ec2c8a9f1df0

What exactly is he grooming the last nail for?
When I see guys with annoying long nails, I just wonder how they finga their women with it angry angry angry

Not all of us have started fingering women. And even those that do don't use all the fingers na. One of my friends told me that he hardly even use the last finger. And not sure I will use it either when I eventually start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.