Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" (60373 Views)

Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him / Nion And Zion Idibia, 2face's Sons, Swagged Up In New Photos / Nino Idibia, 2face's First Son, Celebrates His 12th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by joshkiddies: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Actress and wife to Nigerian music legend, Annie Idibia, has taken to Instagram to reveal one thing 2Face doesn't like on her. According to Annie, her husband 2Face is not impressed by makeup even after taking long hours to glam up.

She further stated that what her husband feels she needs, is just lip gloss. Here's what she wrote;

"Very Soft Look For The Eargasm Concert LAST night... Just The Way My "My Mine" Loves It If He Has His Way.. He Won't Let Me Where Any Make up.. "baby u too beautiful all u need na just that una lip gloss" He Kept Telling d Girl,not too much oo,e don do oo abeg ooo me I Love To Glam Up o"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/awww-annie-idibia-reveals-one-thing-2face-doesnt-like.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by whitebeard(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Virtually almost every guy loves natural..

348 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by MhizzAJ(f): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hmmm
She looks good though

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by NwaAmaikpe: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked

He also doesn't like how you cage him and won't let him be a dad to his other kids.

Witch!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by Dyt(f): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He also doesn't like how you cage him and won't let him be a dad to his other kids.

Witch!

Crazy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I didn't have to check the name

192 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by Brown14: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Witch!

I have never quoted u once but I just cannot scroll past this comment of urs thaz full of negativity,stupidity, idiocy(as always).
you are a grown asss man for Christ's sake and I just imagine if this is ur attitude offline too u go don receive beating tire.Sometimes its better to stay mute than to say/type your mind;

203 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by patriciaogam: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Witch!

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by patriciaogam: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Brown14:

I have never quoted u once but I just cannot scroll past this comment of urs thaz full of negativity,stupidity, idiocy(as always).
you are a grown asss man for Christ's sake and I just imagine if this is ur attitude offline too u go don receive beating tire.Sometimes its better to stay mute than to say/type your mind;

17 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by swiz123(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
So you are still a girl? When will you become a woman... When you breasts touches your navel

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
I see..whatever.
Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by Homeboiy: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by Houseofglam7(f): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
He spoke the mind of most men.
20 liters of Mary Kay no dey pay grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by Came: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
She don tell them wetin father of all nation like, more baby mama loading.... Weldone ma.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by NwaAroOkeigbo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
He doesnt like you because truly you are fugly, he just married you because he is nuts about how you bleep him and he adores your honeypot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by idyicy45: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Witch!

guy help yourself naa nairalanders don try to dash u small sense.. we no go kill ourselves for u

40 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by CairoCharles: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Witch!

nigga you dumb and you stupid, that's all. Go buy some brains from the store

29 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by debayun(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAroOkeigbo:
He doesnt like you because truly you are fugly, he just married you because he is nuts about how you bleep him and he adores your honeypot.

I won't insult you

Re-read the trash you just wrote, replace yourself with tuface and ask yourself would you marry a woman only because she is good in bed? If you are truthful to yourself your answer will correlate with other real men [except you are just a creature with a manhood which make you no different from a dog so I won't be surprised if you think like one]

So if you have done the assignment above I should expect a modification unless you belong to the other category of glorified monkeys/dogs.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by ibkkk(f): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most men love it natural.I love nude make ups too.But sometimes, one needs to add some lil touches of colors jare.
She looks good,tho.

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by holatin(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
make-up

the same thing dat destroy my uncle 5 hours marriage.

on wedding night, he found out that his wife is black not only that he has huge tribal mark.

na so he divorce her kia kia.

he said and I quote

when I came back from the shower and saw a different woman, I ask her DID MY WIFE CALLED YOUR FOR ROOM SERVICE, and she was like its me your wife now, him just burst into tear and say yeee mogbe I DON BUY BLACK MARKET

12 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by martineverest(m): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
So cares? Madam Gold digger
Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by Sharon6(f): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most men want their wife to look plain and simple yet they won't keep their eyes off the heavily made up self acclaimed slay queens.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by kilopatris40: 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oooh
Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by klassykute(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Witch!

anybody see dis idiot im seeing

12 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by jonsmaira: 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
but all the women wen get belle for am like make up

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by bumi10(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
ok now
Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by klassykute(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Witch!

15 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
I just don't like it, not even in the least, beauty lies in nature, so don't cheat nature if you want to look beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by Solomonudofia(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kk oooh

WWIII 99% Loading...

US ban her citizens from visiting North Korea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVJDzl_tFHw
Re: Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" by Franchise21(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Is it d 2face that I knw or another version?

Seems baba don retire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) / E-money Having Fun As Phyno & Kcee Entertain Him In His Luxury Car ( Pics, Vid) / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.