Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

All You Need To Know About The Airtel Unlimited Data Bundle - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All You Need To Know About The Airtel Unlimited Data Bundle (2117 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month / How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About The Airtel Unlimited Data Bundle by Sanemind(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
so l got really curious about the airtel unlimited data, wondering why there should be a price variation if it was actually unlimited. So l decided to call customer care, he told me that the unlimited data was cappped at;
unlimited 10,000----40gb
Unlimited 15,000----65gb
unlimited 20,000----100gb

So he also said that one can still browse after exhausting the data, but l was thinking maybe the Fair Usage Threshold and speed throttling will apply once one exhaust the data allocation.

So before you dive into this plan,you might have to consider if it is worth it!!!
Re: All You Need To Know About The Airtel Unlimited Data Bundle by whitebeard(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thank u op
Re: All You Need To Know About The Airtel Unlimited Data Bundle by Sanemind(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
whitebeard:
Thank u op
anytime
Re: All You Need To Know About The Airtel Unlimited Data Bundle by olayinkajnr(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Confirmed it too. After exhausting, your speed be throttled to 256kb/s. Your browsing and download won't stop though.
Re: All You Need To Know About The Airtel Unlimited Data Bundle by Sanchez01: 2:41am On Jul 24, 2017
Sanemind:
so l got really curious about the airtel unlimited data, wondering why there should be a price variation if it was actually unlimited. So l decided to call customer care, he told me that the unlimited data was cappped at;
unlimited 10,000----40gb
Unlimited 15,000----65gb
unlimited 20,000----100gb

So he also said that one can still browse after exhausting the data, but l was thinking maybe the Fair Usage Threshold and speed throttling will apply once one exhaust the data allocation.

So before you dive into this plan,you might have to consider if it is worth it!!!
This is not all. If you do a 2 months subscription package at an Airtel office, showroom or shop, you would get a free device (Mifi or Router) for the Unlimited 10 and Unlimited 20 respectively. And yes, once your data reaches the FUP threshold, throttling sets in.

Saying it is worth it is an understatement.
Re: All You Need To Know About The Airtel Unlimited Data Bundle by Doubledaniel(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
Airtel Unlimited data plans — Details of the bundles
Airtel released just four of these supposed unlimited plans viz: Unlimited Ultra Lite; Unlimited Ultra Standard; Unlimited Ultra platinum; and Unlimited Ultra Diamond.

According to the red-branded operator, Unlimited Ultra weekly goes for N5,000 only and will offer unlimited data for seven days with a fair usage policy of 30GB plus 1GB data daily after the fair usage policy. In such manner, the telco added that customers who purchase the unlimited ultra standard priced at N20,000 will enjoy unlimited data for 30 days with a fair usage policy of 130GB plus 3GB data daily after the fair usage policy.

(1) (Reply)

Apple Plan To Lauch Iphone X Along Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus. / Why Does My Phone Keep Telling Me To Sign In To Network? / Infinix Smart 3+ For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.