Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group (17529 Views)

Kano Police Commissioner Wakili Mobbed / Ganduje In Abuja Wants Kano Police Commissioner Removed - Daily Nigerian / IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by newsynews: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
KANO POLICE COMMAND ARRESTS MEMBERS OF BOKO HARAM GROUP

The Kano State Police Command has arrested five suspected members of Boko Haram group at Gayawa area of Ungogo Local Government area of the State. The suspects were arrested following an an active intelligence from the Nigeria Police Force indicating the remnant of BH Group who escaped from Sambisa Forest were started regrouping in some States in the North including Kano State. It is because of the concern to ensure that they don’t attack any location in any State, the IGP Ibrahim K. Idris NPM, mni set up Joint Police Special Team comprising of special tactical Force (STF), Special Anti Robbery Squad Kano, the Force Intelligence Unit and other under cover operative Units as well as Conventional Police Team under the Supervision of CP Kano State Command. This Joint team has been on the trail of the remnant of Boko Haram Group in various locations in Kano and environs for some time. The Special Police Team has prevented several attempts in various places in Kano and its environs by this Boko Haram Group to attack innocent citizens in Kano. The sustenance of this operation by Special Forces yielded positive result this morning when the team intercepted the remnant of BH Group while they were about to move to attack public centres, Places of Worship and other places where people gathered to carry out their means of livelihood. The Police Team came under attack of this remnant and they were repelled in the process they were able to arrest five suspects three male and two females three Police operatives sustained injuries from the IEDs and Gunshots Launched on them by this terrorist group they are currently receiving treatment in the Hospital. All the suspects confessed to be active members of the BH group that involved in several killings of innocent Nigerians in Kano and other North Eastern States. They equally volunteer confessional statement indicating the planned attack they were about to carry out in Kano and other North Eastern States.

SUSPECTS ARRESTED
1. Abba Mohammed of Niger Republic aged 20yrs
2. Usman A. Buhari aged 23yrs of Borno State
3. Iliyasu Abdullahi aged 46yrs of Gezawa LGA, Kano State
4. Aisha Ya’u 25yrs and Ladidi Yunusa aged 27yrs both of Kwana Hudu Qtrs, Kano State.

EXHIBITS RECOVERED
1. One AK47 Rifle No. 58008821
2. Forty Nine Ammunition
3. Four Magazines
4. Pieces of IEDS Recovered
5. Two Sets of Air Force Uniform
6. Four Caps Of Air force Uniform
7. One Hand smoke
8. One Military Boot
9. One set of Camouflage Uniform
10. One Volkswagen Motor vehicle Key
11. One Laptop
12. One IPad
13. Some pictures of the suspects with Military Uniform
14. Some operational black masks

CP RABIU YUSUF, psc+
THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
KANO STATE COMMAND

http://wotzup.ng/kano-police-arrests-members-boko-haram-group/

Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by loverboys: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by newsynews: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
more lalasticlala

Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by newsynews: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
More

Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by iLoveConductor: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Northerners form Boko Haram and kill fellow Northerners and destroys the whole North.
North Development Commission is formed to rebuild the North
North Development Commission is funded by Oil money from the Southeast, Southsouth.

And then you want me to support One Nigeria? Ala gbagbu ndi zoo cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ok, make them ......yes
Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by decatalyst(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
What a way to deal with goats...they are tied like goats that they are.

May the rest of them be exposed and exterminated!

Peace must reign again in those Nation!

Kudos to the police for this

1 Like

Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by lazsnaira(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
KEEP IT UP
Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
I'm coming.. Lemme deal with this mosquito first.

Www.entmirror.com

5 Likes

Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
And sent them to deradicalisation camp Batch B Stream 2 with my tax? Amadioha and Sango fall on our "leaders"...

4 Likes

Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by grandlexuz(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Sooner than you expect Amnesty International will release a statement of "genocide against Boko Haram suspects" "aka war crimes against humanity!" What a bunch of jokers. Last week after they accused the Cameroonian government of war crimes against Boko Haram suspects , it labeled them the propaganda arm of Boko Haram.
Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by Nutase: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin
Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by NwaAmaikpe: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked

The Nigerian Police derives untold joy from dehumanizing suspects.

Why are those guys looking like they were sexually abused.
This is really a zoo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by maxiuc(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Shekau right now

3 Likes

Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by lonelydora: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Northern leaders initially thought they were doing Southerners, their eyes don clear now.

From Borno to Kano, okay oooo

1 Like

Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by OtemAtum: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Chai. Good for them
Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by EKITI001: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
the ones they arrested before nko??
Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Abeg dash me that AK 45 na, I need it to start a small scale business on that federal road just behind our family house.

Photographers only please, don't open if you are not a photographer, you have been warned:

http://www.fototech.com.ng/things-i-wish-i-knew-when-i-started-photography/
Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by tuscani: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
iLoveConductor:
Northerners form Boko Haram and kill fellow Northerners and destroys the whole North.
North Development Commission is formed to rebuild the North
North Development Commission is funded by Oil money from the Southeast, Southsouth.

And then you want me to support One Nigeria? Ala gbagbu ndi zoo cheesy cheesy
This one wey police don dey arrest boko haram , who is (has been) fooling who

1 Like

Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by Ogashub(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good
Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by nextprince: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good one there from Kano state govt.
Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by Primebuilders(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Have Al Mustapha find out who is sponsoring this Boko haram from his intelligence

2 Likes

Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by victorazy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Do you know why their eyes are been tied?
they can disappear by mere look just like that woman in the movie FLASH.
Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by badland(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nawa ooo ....

breaking News......
China Move troops ..... US eldge to WW 3 witj Russia and Co

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnDKXB1tQZo
Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by MadCow1: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good
Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by Maeka(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Were are de ladies?

Nonsense if na Esther or Mary una go show their faces sabi

As na IJABI girls...dia faces are not available abi?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by leofab(f): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Chai
Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by Primusinterpares(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Anything "The Nigerian Police", I usually find it hard to believe... So i nor believe this one
It's my personal opinion though.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by divineshare(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Primusinterpares:
Anything "The Nigerian Police", I usually find it hard to believe... So i nor believe this one
It's my personal opinion though.

Seconded, i would rather believe that boys brigade arrested BH than Police �.

My personal opinion sha.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by maxwell767(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
I dnt believe this lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kano Police Command Arrests Members Of Boko Haram Group by annyberry: 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kano , God guide me here oooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Can’t Afford To Pay N30,00 Minimum Wage, Govs Tell NLC / Nuhu Ribadu’s Oil Subsidy Report / Property Seized By Boko Haram Seen In Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.