Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story (26166 Views)

Photo Of Yinka Ayefele And His Triplets / E-money Shares Adorable Photos With His Kids In His Luxurious Home / Yinka Ayefele Shows Off His Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Triplets Ghetto Kids; from Ghetto to Stardom!!!

If you have ever watched “Unforgettable” by the Moroccan American-Based rapper called French Montana, you would have seen the little kids who danced at the background. Well, they are called the Triplets Ghetto Kids. Are you wondering how such Ghetto kids could grace the video of such a renowned rapper?

Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTFtOOh47oo

It has been a journey of pains, hard work, despair, emotional trauma and finally, happiness and joy for those little kids you saw dancing. Back at the slums of Uganda, this group of children has finally shown the world that Africa has got real talents.

Early Begining

The “Triplets Ghetto Kids” is a dancing group of originally, eight young children named Alex Sempija (Late), Ada, Patricia, Kokode, Nyangoma, Fred, Issac, Ronnie, Man King, and their little baby Ashley.

These Triplets Ghetto Kids was originally founded as a dancing group, with the aim of entertaining people in the streets and surviving with the proceeds that came out of the donations given to them as appreciation.

They rehearsed under the sun, rain; and even sickness resulting from malnutrition wasn’t enough to stop them from doing what they loved doing. The brain behind the formation of the group and its survival at an early stage was known as Alex. He was Patricia’s elder brother; Alex died after him and his sis had a bike accident after returning from one of their street performances. Patricia went into a coma but was so lucky to survive.

Alex is the boy wearing the Red Polo and a Green short while dancing with his crew in a street

Struggles

When the going became hard, and the struggle for survival was becoming intense, they were picked up by a man called Ticha, who later turned out to become their manager.

Ticha promised their various parents that he could harness their talents and find a way to give them a better life with the dancing talents they all possessed. The Triplets Ghetto Kids continued to dance in the street, getting appreciations from onlookers. Along the line, their manager Ticha decided to go digital. With the help of YouTube, the Triplets Ghetto Kids were able to showcase their dancing skills to the whole world. Views after views, dance after dance, and likes after likes, they became a force to reckon with in the dancing world.

Suddenly, Boom went the recognition that they all struggled through tears and pains to get. Someone got interested in their dancing style and offered a deal to the Triplets Ghetto Kids to feature in his new song video. Negotiations were done, and the American based Rapper French Montana was live in Uganda to shoot his video with the Triplets Ghetto Kids dancing crew.

“I always knew that such dancing talent could be seen in Africa. I just waited for it to come forth” said the Moroccan born French Montana.

“I bet they gat more moves than Chris Brown” French Montana was reported to say to an American Journalist during one of his interviews with an early morning show.

The Triplets Ghetto Kids have become a worldwide known dancing group, and they have attracted themselves several deals that have seen them tour major countries in America and Europe. They now move with Artistes who can now afford their services.

Ghetto Kids with French Montana at the BET Awards

It has been an emotional story of pain, hunger, starvation to happiness, joy, and fulfillment for the Ghetto Kids who finally moved from Zero to Heroes in the dancing world.

However, they still pay respect to the pioneer of their group, who made sure that the group not only came into existence but reached its potentials and remained united.

The Ghetto Kids during their formative years

When asked why they still retained the Ghetto in the band’s name, Patricia reportedly said: “It reminds of where we are from and how far we have gone.”

Before their U.S Tour

With Their manager
Just in case you are thinking of giving up in your endeavor, always remember the story of these kids, who never allowed present challenges to deter them, as they moved from the Ghetto to Stardom.

When Opportunity meets Preparation, Success is bred in full force.

Few days to their Tour at Europe

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Source: http://topwritersden.com/triplets-ghetto-kids-zero-to-stardom/

lalasticlala let's celebrate these children please. It was difficult getting this research. smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by westlee(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
God bless our individual hustle!!

4 Likes

Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by MasterKim: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dose guys try for dat unforgettable video die.

14 Likes

Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by Solomonudofia(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nice.....

Putin goes against world war 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn4-04VSMEA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by remi1444: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
bush you ve tried for this singular post.

1 Like

Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by incredibleace(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
These guys are dope, I love their dance steps in that music video

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
They posses this unique dance step we haven't seen any where before.

Over to the photographers. You can shoot a dope video like "unforgetable" with your cheap DSRL camera. Stay away if you are not a photographer

http://www.fototech.com.ng/nigerian-photographershow-achieve-film-look-cheap-dsrl-camera/

1 Like

Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by leksmedia: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wow I remember these guys back in the days. Hard work will forever pay . Sometimes you will be tempted to gve up, at the point. Raise your head high. Buckle your shoes, press forward, aim high. Shoot for the top. Keep believing in God , give your best in everything

Then some day you will come back here with great testimony

For your website design visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370

6 Likes

Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by blessedweapon(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kudos kids
Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by bravesoul247(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
That video madt gaaaaaaan.... Infact make I download am for my Tecno Camon CX.

1 Like

Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by drey69(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Interesting
Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by Nnamdi98(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nice one
Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by lonelydora: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Okay
Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hard work gets rewarded eventually.
Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by Micheezy7(m): 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Watched most of their dancing videos..what made me love the unforgettable's song video was because of those children, not all those boobs and ass music videos... My Best Song So Far For 2017

8 Likes

Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by Micheezy7(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by Khodorkovsky(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
First sensible post from the thing that created this thread.

1 Like

Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by drxeus(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
when the lord turned the captivoty of zion,they were like those that dream

10 Likes

Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by dont8(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Great kids they are but, they've already found fame in their native country when they danced for Eddy Kenzo's ''Sitya Loss'' video.

RIP Alex, such a talent.

8 Likes

Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
I don't like the video
#I_AM_ENTITLED_TO_MY_OPINION
Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by oluwato69sin(m): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
These guys really made that unforgettable song evergreen anytime I remember the video
And swae lee was way too impressive with the lyrical content and voicing , every group has a main person,like quavo in migos,swae lee is proving to be the main person in rae sremmurd

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by onosprince(m): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
My fav song....
Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by ruggedtimi(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
nice.....I notice them first dancing to follow follow by hanson baliruno...then I knew they have a bright future ahead. They should maintain their ghetto trademark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqJFLvc_nIQ
Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by Khallyella(f): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Always prayed to be rich enough to help them or someone who got richer before me does...
Dear Lord, I'm Overly grateful!

They're amazing!
Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by leofab(f): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nice one from afurika
Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by mrnuur(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
the video is why I like that song... Amazing kids
Re: Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story by dont8(m): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Micheezy7:
Watched most of their dancing videos..what made me love the unforgettable's song video was because of those children, not all those boobs and ass music videos... My Best Song So Far For 2017
Go listen to Sitya Loss or Yanimba, you'll love them more.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chiamaka Rachel Oforkaja, FUTO Top Model Stuns In New Off Shoulder Makeup Photos / Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce / NETNG: A Date With Rita Dominic Or N100,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.