Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City (24808 Views)

Ikpeazu Secures $430 Million Deal For Enyimba Economic City / FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. / FG, Abia Sign Definitive Agreements For Enyimba Economic City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by NafeesaAA(f): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ongoing Construction of Kano Economic City by Kano State Government in Collaboration with the Brain & Hammers Company at Dangwauro Town, Along Zaria Road
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Kano ECONOMIC CITY is a megaproject that will help diversify Kano economy by bringing direct foreign and domestic investments. The city also will help create up to one million jobs. When it's completed, KEC will be larger than Wuse and Asokoro combined.

The city is divided into 5 main components: Industrial Zone, Residential Areas, River Resort, Educational Zone, and a Central Business District (CBD) which includes the Financial Island.

The industrial zone is estimated to cover 63 km². The 1,400 hectares of land will be dedicated to industrial and light manufacturing facilities—identified as key growth drivers for the Kano economy—and can now host 2,700 industrial tenants

The residential area is planned to include 260,000 apartments and 56,000 villas. It will be divided into smaller residential, commercial, and recreational areas. Parks and green spaces will be used extensively throughout the residential area. The area is estimated to be home for around half a million residents, and another ten thousand tourists. Each district would feature its own public amenities, such as mosques, shops and recreational venues.

The Educational Zone is a part of plan to bring the Kano capabilities and aspirations in technology to globally competitive levels.
The Educational Zone is planned to consist of multi-university campus flanked by two Research & Development parks. The multi-university campus is designed to accommodate 18,000 students, and a 7,500 faculty and staff members.

The central business district (CBD) is planned to offer 3.8 km² of office space, hotels and mixed-use commercial space. The Financial Island, within the CBD, has now been doubled in area to cover 14 hectares (35 ac) of land, which will be the largest regional financial nerve center for the world’s leading banks, investment houses and insurance groups.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by NafeesaAA(f): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
The model

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by NafeesaAA(f): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
More PIC

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by NafeesaAA(f): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by NafeesaAA(f): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ongoing projects

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by NafeesaAA(f): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pixs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by NafeesaAA(f): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pixs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by NafeesaAA(f): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pixs on going

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by madridguy(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good development.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by dkronicle(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
currently not my. business

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by thunderfirebubu: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
chai money stolen from d south used in developing d north.. Dats the reason why the north r afraid of restructuring.

35 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by decatalyst(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Its not about putting up 3D paintings or models, its about funds and execution of the project!

It's a great vision, by the way.

29 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by freshest4live: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
chai money stolen from d south used in developing d north.. Dats the reason why the north r afraid of restructuring.
Take it easy my friend, what collaborations are your southern Governors making with private investors to develop the southern states? You don't just sit down there shouting our oyel, our oyel.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Etogist: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Chai! our oyel money.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by igbeke: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wey the ongoing Mega rubbish?

All I see are photos of one or two bricklayers doing their jobs.

....And of course some photos of prototypes that may end up not seeing actualization.

By the way, who will continue to make Kano State economy viable after the Igbo's are gone?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by freshest4live: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Pixs on going
Fire down Jarry.
Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by DonVikings: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
Wawa Jew, what has monies stolen by our southern leaders used to do in the South. grin

Is it not a shame leaders of Abia and Ebonyi who stole the same oil money used it only to develop the size of their preeks while the supposed illiterate Abõki uses it to develop infrastructure? grin grin

All these Wawa Pharisees sef.. Oya, recieve your deliverance. grin

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by thunderfirebubu: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
DonVikings:
Wawa Jew, what has monies stolen by our southern leaders used to do in the South. grin

Is it not a shame leaders of Abia and Ebonyi who stole the same oil money used it only to develop the size of their preeks while the supposed illiterate Abõki uses it to develop infrastructure? grin grin

All these Wawa Pharisees sef.. Oya, recieve your deliverance. grin
4uck off u and who be Jew? buhari's smelly anus fall on ur face

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by DonVikings: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
4uck off u and who be Jew? buhari's smelly anus fall on ur face
Nnamdi Kanu's shrunken blocus fall on your destiny like. . grin

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by thunderfirebubu: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
DonVikings:
Nnamdi Kanu shrunken blocus fall on your destiny like this. . grin
shekau's rotten balls fall and scatter ur destiny, dirty retard.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by DonVikings: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
igbeke:

....And of course some photos of prototypes that may end up not seeing actualization.

By the way, who will continue to make Kano State economy viable after the Igbo's are gone?
Show us the photos of bricklayers in your Jewish hamlets.. grin

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by DonVikings: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
shekau's rotten balls fall and scatter ur destiny, dirty retard.
E don pain am. cheesy cheesy

You must have been sniffing Shekau's balls to know they are rotting. grin

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by DonVikings: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lalasticlala, come and creepwalk with this to the promised land sir. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by thunderfirebubu: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
DonVikings:
E don pain am. cheesy cheesy

You must have been sniffing Shekau's balls to know they are rotting. grin
as e take pain ur uncle?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by DonVikings: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
as e take pain ur uncle?
The Abakaliki Ibo Jew is now confused. grin grin

Oya, turn the back of your table top let me inject some sense into it. grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by MediumStout(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Better than biafra. One Nigeria for life

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by updatechange(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
What happened to the east?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by igbeke: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
DonVikings:
Show us the photos of bricklayers in your Jewish hamlets.. grin

I may not be able to produce the pictures you requested for because I am not used to that side of the country. I you had asked for those from my country home, then you would have made sense.

However, I can categorically affirm that without the Igbo man and his investments in Kano State, perhaps Kano state will be as economically poor as Zamfara State, if not poorer.

Anyway, its your problem not mine.
My state is very peaceful if not for the infiltration of those blood sucking Fulanis.

Not to worry. People are gradually preparing parasiticide that will stand a test of time. You will be shocked.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by Rich4god(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
Wat hv the Southern governors done with their own share of oil money....

Oh I forgot... Buying estate and building refinaries in a foreign country.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by freshest4live: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
igbeke:

Can you give the list of those top lgbo CEO's developing Kano State? I know you are doing well with trade and small businesses.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by cumbak60: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
DonVikings:
Nnamdi Kanu shrunken blocus fall on your destiny like this. . grin
grin grin grin you dey craze fagrin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City by DonVikings: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
cumbak60:

grin grin grin you dey craze fagrin
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Pictured On His Cattle Ranch / Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results / Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.