Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Death Not Today - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Death Not Today (15916 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Not Today by Akinwale14(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
stephenGee12:
Continued
Sorry for the late update guys.

The trees couldn't even move an inch. Even the omniscient owls weren't speaking, the crickets weren't singing even the moon seemed to have died.
What little they could do, they had done.
Providing shelter and food for the very man that had created them, but they couldn't help but cry as they watched the one true king being hunted like how a tiger hunts its prey, pursued by men with sophisticated weapons even the adopted bastard he called his brother. But they couldn't intervene, no they couldn't only the Almighty Father could.
But help they could and help they would, as the helped him weave a way through the forest allowing him to pass.

"There he is". "Shoot him". Was all he needed to add more boost to his adrenaline propelling him through a cleared path he could have sworn wasn't there four seconds ago. As the guns roared and spoke with thunders. He knew one thing was sure, he wasn't going to escape this onslaught.
He getting here was as a result of his resolve but watching the horrors repaid over and over in his head, he knew he couldn't go on.

"Ouch" he cried in pain as he sought to look for the tree which hit him. But he couldn't find any. Hearing footstep and dog barks approaching he decided to move on, but alas this was the END of the forest and jumping from a cliff of 8,456 feet was impossible not even if he was mad.

Turning to face his assailant, he looked on with dread as they caught up with him. How the Mighty Fall ,he lamented in his heart.

Now surrounded in a semi-circle,with guns trained on him that even if he was fast he couldn't dodge.
Looking down back, he only had two choices;
Stay,fight and die or jump,if he survives,comeback and die. Well, he chose non.

The men began to make way for someone to come into the semi-circle.

The heavens seem to begin to cry, as the moon resurrected from its dark loom and shoned brightly with thunders speaking in anger at the treachery of treacheries that was about to occur. But fate they couldn't change but could alter if they had hands. So little they could do they did. But of what use is it to the looming death on His Highness head.
Oh! What a good man about to die.

The man, who seemed to be their leader, was Ozila the Usurper. Well, he was no high blood, immortal or even royalty. But some people are born rulers while some make themselves rulers.

"You know one thing Stephen. You have always been daddies boy right from time while I had to work for everything.
You got all the love, the girls, brain, even while we were trained in combats, rulership, navigations, courtsey, history and in all subjects and things we did. I was always second fiddle to you. How do you think that made me feel Stephen, hmmmm how?"

"Ozila, jealousy had always been your doom. I told you that no matter what we would always be brothers. I brought you into limelight, gave you a kingdom to rule after father's death and this is how you repay me, by killing everyone I hold dear. But don't be alarmed I am coming for you. And I would destroy you. That I promise".

Turning to face his men, Ozila let out an evil laugh that resonated with the thunder sending an eerie chill into the night.

"When I got into your room and touched your wife. Do you know what she said when I touched her exposed laps?
She said, "Stephen am tired. Let's not go the sixth round and when I didn't respond she opened her eyes as she struggled to scream and at the same time moan when I was finger f**king her but that was after I had slit and chopped the heads of your kids and sisters. I want you to know if its any consolation, your beautiful wife died while squirming. She was such a great f**k".
Nice story bro continue
Re: Death Not Today by swankmee(f): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
SurestG:
I definitely won't miss this for anything wink Adesina12 your attention is needed here grin queenitee you are invited wink swankmee dearie you've got to check this out grin

Thks for the invite.... am here by d way and am nt leaving.... Nyc work OP
Re: Death Not Today by meneski(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
souloho19 how fa You carry dat crate of goldberg cum Man nid to dey shayo de wait for update.
Re: Death Not Today by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
StepheenGee12, hubby, sorry I came late, Hadampson and his boys 'gbabbed' my car and I had to trek to this thread.

Great story you've got here, though it's just starting but it's obvious.

please drop atleast ten updates for us everyday cheesy cheesy

Queenitee where art thou?

1 Like

Re: Death Not Today by Lleigh(f): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
stephenGee12:
As TheBlessedMansay God's Blessing is Countless.
But even Apollux would have to open his mouth and marvel at the chronicles of life.
As mummy chumzypinky would always say it is a TRADITION to thank the Lord.

My son Emperor380 wud even say that there is a twist of life in the air.

But if not for kimkardashian FEAR that propelled man to find Evajael HIDDEN DIAMONDS.

But can the SHADOWS OF THE PAST by tiffanyj crawl back like souloho19 DELAYED DIAGNOSIS in the world.

I would have been caught by in a LEGAL CAPTIVITY by judge SurestG and then be left SPEECHLESS by marrianneada if not for the LOVE HICCUPS of my wife Kimberlywest.
Its in my BLOODLINE ironkurtain would say.

But even if my life is put on AUCTION by Lleigh.
I GEE aint DYING at least NOT TODAY

How could I not appear after such powerful prose, stephenGee12... will catch up with the crew shortly.
Let me get my guinness
Re: Death Not Today by Lleigh(f): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Divepen1:
Well, Sammyhoe was a science student before he wrote very interesting stories. In fact, science students are known for their logic and ability to make the thing look factual. So far you have empathy you can write a good story.

Well said Divepen1

1 Like

Re: Death Not Today by souloho19(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
meneski:
souloho19 how fa You carry dat crate of goldberg cum Man nid to dey shayo de wait for update.

Bro na 3 3 good for this wather o..na half crate rmain...
Na the other half make me forget put 'e' for rmain and wather... grin

Stephengee12 ma nigga this is good ride on
Re: Death Not Today by stephenGee12(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
I knw u guys wud be expecting an update but my little bro isn't feeling fine down with malaria so I gat to look after him.
Just came back from the hospital.
So I got my hands full in vomit.
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Akinwale14:
Thanks for d invitation,, I hope this story go make sense
Welcome aboard
The story go make brain die, i dey tell you
Re: Death Not Today by meneski(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
souloho19:

Bro na 3 3 good for this wather o..na half crate rmain...
Na the other half make me forget put 'e' for rmain and wather... grin

Stephengee12 ma nigga this is good ride on
... shocked na only you drink dis oneshocked...

Oga i bow for youcheesy
i still de learncheesy
abeg give me opener ma start wit one bottle first8-)

stephen.... wetin b dat ur name?
Come update before we turn dis thread to beer palour ohcheesy

1 Like

Re: Death Not Today by yewande1234(f): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hadampson:
Pretty050, neenie, olarafiat, omonifamily, mizeminent, edobor108, holuwanoisy111, abelosas222, 123456dr, rapcy, shakyroh320, dextinate, bukkydan, fijumokesayo, waliyarh01, pinkfeet, gloryejims, herosakin777, fmartin, everton4life, herdex, tgold1, tunkia, tinaflux, xolocious, jupitre, spdazzy, ozila, yusufibrahim, kikiwendy, mamindy, nathblessin, nabla, 369x, stevedison, petux, femadefs, 1marking, crystalprince, yewande1234, talk2saintify, swankee, tenniebae, badsaint, maybelconor, herbiegreat, chigold121, pinkbae, feyikemi12, hotswagg12, rosalieene, janeade, cyber5, cyberrex, bimberry1307, silensa, vickyviolet, nellaz, efizy08, kelvinhilton, phawwaz, lecheM and dannybomb
present
Re: Death Not Today by Akinwale14(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hadampson:
Welcome aboard The story go make brain die, i dey tell you
no p make we see how e go be
Re: Death Not Today by rachealfst(f): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Present! Thanks for the invite, shebi it's you StephenGee.... Ride on.
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2017
yewande1234:
present
Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2017
stephenGee12:
divepen1 pleas help us unban hadampson ooooooooo.

abeg were donteanz dey self, EvaJael come here and serve ooo.
Thanks bloodagrin
My ban has been uplifted

Thank you o divepen1cheesy
Re: Death Not Today by Dopeyomi(m): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Hadampson:
Finally my blooda have decided to write a story.. that's great, isn't itundecided

Comrados, if i call you, say present
cc: jagugu88li, darkcrisp, gtin, nikz, yim, lankyannie, oly23, chizzymaris, divineroyalty, hormobolanle, skillful01, ishilove, yorhmienerd, oladapxon, johnsown1, saraphina, damibiz, royd, princeofprince, TemiGURL, kajsa08, kayo08, cyndylove64, forzarush, angelinastto, samyfreshsmooth, yewandequeen, dtobs, cerowo, urchman23, huntsman007, akinwale14, jane1234f, adontcare, dopeyomi, ansasan, comelyjummy, bimberry1305, rachealfst, maryclaire1, adesina12, tsmart360, dammyd46

Present Sir!
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2017
KimberlyWest:
StepheenGee12, hubby, sorry I came late, Hadampson and his boys 'gbabbed' my car and I had to trek to this thread.

Great story you've got here, though it's just starting but it's obvious.

please drop atleast ten updates for us everyday cheesy cheesy

Queenitee where art thou?
Lie lie girl

Stepheegee12 don't mind her o, na lie o
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Present Sir!

Welcome on board bro
On behalf of my blooda stepheegee12, i present this food to you, abeg manage am

Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2017
Akinwale14:
no p make we see how e go be

Yeah bro
Take this origin to chillaxgrin

Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 6:54am On Jul 25, 2017
gtin:

Thanks for the mention man
You welcome bro
Come and join mecheesy

Re: Death Not Today by Dopeyomi(m): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2017
Hadampson:

Welcome on board bro
On behalf of my blooda stepheegee12, i present this food to you, abeg manage am

Taink you oGa mi... I fit see one cold bottle of Goldberg step am down?

grin
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 7:04am On Jul 25, 2017
cerowo:

Tnks for the mention
Thanks for coming sis

Where is angelinastto, samyfreshsmooth and azeequeen

Yewandequeen aya wa, nibo lo waundecided
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Taink you oGa mi... I fit see one cold bottle of Goldberg step am down?

grin

Goldberg don finish buh you fit manage this one koundecided

Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 7:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Jane1234f:
present sir
So you are here, rev sisterundecidedcheesy
Re: Death Not Today by donteanz(m): 7:11am On Jul 25, 2017
Hadampson:
Thanks bloodagrin
My ban has been uplifted

Thank you o divepen1cheesy
The mods wanna do some show off always always shaa. Uncle stephengee12, i actually decided to go ghost mode for a little while.
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 7:12am On Jul 25, 2017
rosalieene:

present.... thanks for the mention
Welcome on board
Make yourself comfortable, ma'am
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2017
donteanz:

The mods wanna do some show off always always shaa. Uncle stephengee12, i actually decided to go ghost mode for a little while.

GHOST-READING IS HIGHLY PROHIBITED ON THIS THREADgringrin
Re: Death Not Today by Dopeyomi(m): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Hadampson:

Goldberg don finish buh you fit manage this one koundecided

I no get match na.. na when i get match i dey take bitters.. Konji go just dey hold me for office now

grin
Re: Death Not Today by Divepen1(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2017
donteanz:

The mods didn't ban him, anti spambot did...
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 7:35am On Jul 25, 2017
Dopeyomi:

I no get match na.. na when i get match i dey take bitters.. Konji go just dey hold me for office now

grin
In Jenifa's voice

You be bad shildgringrin
Re: Death Not Today by donteanz(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Divepen1:
The mods didn't ban him, anti spambot did...
hey, baba don't get offended. I never knew his crime is way higher, next time ama do my findings before i spill em off. Anyway sha, baba you're still a wonderful role model. I'm gonna hit you up soon.
Re: Death Not Today by donteanz(m): 7:46am On Jul 25, 2017
Hadampson:

GHOST-READING IS HIGHLY PROHIBITED ON THIS THREADgringrin
hmmm, lets see wha will happen when i get through with asking shango for some strength to be able to make some comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) / In Search Of Dreams (a Story Of Love And Racism) / My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.