Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! (5095 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2017
Leonbonapart:
your blasphemy shall find you our. The judgement of God is the worst thing that can ever happen to a man let alone a mosquito like you
God ALMIGHTY doesn't judge. Yahweh the evil judge is in a spiritual prison his brothers confined him in.
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The points that you make based on your DOCTUFOS OF truth reveals that, "no human being can invoke a miracle but nature itself. Human beings can only do miracles by the power of coincidence."

Do you mind if we breakdown the doctrines of DOCTUFOS for the sake of clarity ?

The DOCTUFOS OF truth states the following ;

1) No human being can invoke a miracle.
2) Only nature itself can invoke a miracle.
3) Human beings can do miracles
4) But for humans to do miracles they need the power of coincidence.

Before we continue 0temAtum, to analyse your inspiring truth, let me know if you are happy with the breakdown so far ?

update for 0temAtum ; I am waiting on your reply for more than three hours. Are you prepared to share your truth with me ?
No human being can invoke miracles at will. Human beings can do things by the favour of coincidences which is the power of NATURE.
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2017
hahn:

It was created to fail. Whoever created Yahweh must have been a dunce

God the Universe who created Yahweh did so for the purpose of defining intelligence. That's to say without Yahweh the dunce being, it would be impossible to define intelligence which is the opposite of yahweh. For example, if there is no darkness, there's no convenient way to define light. If there is no bad, we can't define good. If there's no Yahweh(dullard) we can't appreciate or define intelligence.

I agree with your stance earlier, that YAHWEH IS CREATED TO FAIL grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by hahn(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2017
0temAtum:

God the Universe who created Yahweh did so for the purpose of defining intelligence. That's to say without Yahweh the dunce being, it would be impossible to define intelligence which is the opposite of yahweh. For example, if there is no darkness, there's no convenient way to define light. If there is no bad, we can't define good. If there's no Yahweh(dullard) we can't appreciate or define intelligence.

I agree with your stance earlier, that YAHWEH IS CREATED TO FAIL grin

Then it is a successful project cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by ScienceWatch: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
0temAtum:
No human being can invoke miracles at will. Human beings can do things by the favour of coincidences which is the power of NATURE.
Thanks OtemAtum for sharing your secret doctrines on The DOCTUFOS OF truth. It is interesting to note what the DOCTOFUS is revealing to the world. If you dont mind, a closer examination will help us understand better, I will add your other teachings on DOCTUFUS below for more clarity ;

1) Miracles can only be done by the power of coincidence. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/coincidence
Define coincidence: a situation in which events happen at the same time in a way that is not planned or expected.

2) God who is the universe created Yahweh because he wanted to define intelligence. Therefore intelligence is Yahweh the dullard.

3) Without Yahweh it would be impossible to define intelligence. Because intelligence is the opposite of Yahweh. therefore stupidity is the same as Yahweh. Yahweh equals stupidity.

4) In your recent post you said that, " If there's no Yahweh(dullard) we can't appreciate or define intelligence. Then you conclude that Yahweh was created to fail."

To summarize my understanding of what you just taught me on Doctofus, I can explain what Im have learned like this ;

God is the universe, so to define intelligence the universe created the dullard Yahweh to help define intelligence. Therefore stupidity is the same as Yahweh. Yahweh equals stupidity so Yahweh was created to fail. So the universe called God created it to fail.

Ok. from here we move over to your Doctofus doctrines of coincidence related to miraculous healings. It teaches that miracles can take place only by the POWER of coincidence. The definition of coincidence is; A situation in which events happen at the same time in a way that is not planned or expected. It is chance.

Therefore if a terminally ill person travel from America to Nigeria with a definite purpose of receiving a miracle, according to the doctrines of DOFOCUS the miracle will fail, the miracle is only possible if everything was a coincidence - that is according to the definition, it must not be planned nor expected. The DOFOCUS proves that the well know miraculous healing of the Manchester captain who's career was ending due to serious injuries that medical science could not fix, his miracle was purely coincidental.

According to the DOCTOFUS, the Manchester captain must have used the POWER of coincidence cleverly to get his miracle by not planning a trip to Nigeria and cleverly refraining from expecting a miracle so that coincidence can release its power.

The Manchester captain's timing was spot on, he was effectively healed when medical science failed him. The team managers were about to kick this young player out on the kerb. Today, what has happened after his miracle is another miracle, thanks to his clever manipulation of the DOFOCUS doctrines of coincidence.
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thanks OtemAtum for sharing your secret doctrines on The DOCTUFOS OF truth. It is interesting to note what the DOCTOFUS is revealing to the world. If you dont mind, a closer examination will help us understand better, I will add your other teachings on DOCTUFUS below for more clarity ;

1) Miracles can only be done by the power of coincidence. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/coincidence
Define coincidence: a situation in which events happen at the same time in a way that is not planned or expected.
your mind was thinking of something and that thing happened exactly when your mind was thinking of it. COINCIDENCE aka miracle.

sciencewatch:
2) God who is the universe created Yahweh because he wanted to define intelligence. Therefore intelligence is Yahweh the dullard.
3) Without Yahweh it would be impossible to define intelligence. Because intelligence is the opposite of Yahweh. therefore stupidity is the same as Yahweh. Yahweh equals stupidity.
2 and 3 are together. You cant define darkness when there is no light. Yahweh is a personification of stupidity. If you don't have stupid god like yahweh, you may not be able to understand how an intelligent god would look like.

In summary, those who are fully immersed in the words of a stupid god like Yahweh will find it difficult to understand the intelligent words of the doctufos of truth. That's why you are finding it difficult as I can see here.
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by ScienceWatch: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
0temAtum:
your mind was thinking of something and that thing happened exactly when your mind was thinking of it. COINCIDENCE aka miracle.

2 and 3 are together. You cant define darkness when there is no light. Yahweh is a personification of stupidity. If you don't have stupid god like yahweh, you may not be able to understand how an intelligent god would look like.

In summary, those who are fully immersed in the words of a stupid god like Yahweh will find it difficult to understand the intelligent words of the doctufos of truth. That's why you are finding it difficult as I can see here.
Wait teacher !! Take it easy OtemAtum.
We have only began this study on the doctrines of DOCTUFOS and you think I am finding it difficult. i have studied much more difficult and complex doctrines than this.
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by GoodMuyis(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Joke of the century
OtemAtum . 103 posts & 666 views

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Wait teacher !! Take it easy OtemAtum.
We have only began this study on the doctrines of DOCTUFOS and you think I am finding it difficult. i have studied much more difficult and complex doctrines than this.
okay
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Joke of the century

OtemAtum . 103 posts & 666 views
Praise da Loooooorrrrrrdddd!!!! grin

cc: Ranchoddas, Realmindz, Lordcenturion, Hahn, ScepticalPyrrho etc.

Felixomor will be very scared of this.
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by ScepticalPyrrho: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
0temAtum:

The fear of 666, is the beginning of wisdom... lol
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by hahn(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
The fear of 666, is the beginning of wisdom... lol

Lol
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by hahn(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
0temAtum:

Lol. Dr M must be shitting in his sleeping brain grin
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 4:53am On Jul 31, 2017
A song of Otem in the days when all bad gods were humiliated: Go Otem
1. Which god is more powerful than Otem? I am the breaker of all bad gods. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, they bow and fear, when the name of Otem rings a bell to them.
2. Go Otem, go and defeat all bad gods. Open the eyes of the gullible to the truth about themselves. We are what we want to be in earth's sphere. We don't die in the soul, we live forever in the minds of those who comes after. And what we do while we're on earth is what shall count.
3. Sing Otem, sing, for the bad gods are all conquered. Yahweh in his robe of deception, together with Allah and Mazda. With Moloch and the other bad gods. Which of them remain ungrinded by the crushing stone of Otem? No bad god dear escape the painful cane of Otem.
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
A song of Otem sung when Otem's urim over Yahweh and His prophet became a reality: Quit Worshipping The Prisoner

It's obvious the gods of bad religions are captured in the cages. Human evolution is breaking down the evil rocks of ages. It's time for a change of consciousness in stages. The age of depending on the gods is passing away.

We are the gods ourselves, we can do great things. We need no external god except ourselves. We've conquered the words inspired by the religious gods. We're in the long awaited age of Aquarius. Now we see those who worship religious gods as if they worship the prisoners. Yahweh, Allah, Mazda, Moloch, they are all in their prisons. It's strange to see those who are free worshipping prisoners. It's time to quit, to quit worshipping the prisoners.

Otem and the prophets of Yahweh have made their urim declarations. Ten times within half a year contests have been staged. But the urims of Otem became a reality over that of Yahweh all the time. It's a sign to bring the world into the Aquarius age.

We are now the most powerful, we can conquer gods. Thinkers don't submit their souls to any god to rule. We make our own good rules and abide by them. We are fully in Aquarius. We see the folly of religious gods. Yahweh, Allah, Mazda, Moloch, they are all in their prisons. It's strange to see those who are free worshipping prisoners. It's time to quit, to quit worshipping the prisoners.
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
A song of Otem: I Am A Diamond

. I'm so hard for you to break. But I can break anything. I'm a god among the gods. I am a winner. It's a privilege, a great privilege to be made as strong as iron. I'm unbreakable, so unbreakable. I am a Diamond.
. I'm made greater than the gods. It's the truth I'm not boasting. I am wiser than the gods. I am invincible. It's a privilege, a great privilege, to be made as wise as Atum. I'm unshakeable, so unshakeable. I am a King Crown.
. We're evolving to something else. It's a kind of great consciousness. We're waking up from our sleep. We are the fearless. It's a privilege, a great privilege to be available at the moment. We're untouchable, so untouchable. We are the great God.
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 6:09am On Aug 03, 2017
Glo card: 570792206390124
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
One months gone, I wish everyday was like that.
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 0temAtum: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Yahweh is still in his spiritual prison

1 Like

Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Goodmuyis where art thou? Any more contest?
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
How time passes away so fast! So this contest has already passed eight months shocked
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by 4kings: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
OtemAtum:
How time passes away so fast! So this contest has already passed eight months shocked
grin grin grin
Missed this...
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
4kings:

grin grin grin
Missed this...
You've really missed. GoodMuyis felt the heat that day.
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by GoodMuyis(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
OtemAtum:
You've really missed. GoodMuyis felt the heat that day.

I pity you... This one is not etantagba oo

[b].4 Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass;

5 I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them.

6 Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.

7 They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.

8 Yea, thou heardest not; yea, thou knewest not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb.

9 For my name’s sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.

10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.

12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last
.[/b]
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 12:22am On Apr 22, 2018
GoodMuyis:

I pity you... This one is not etantagba oo

[b].4 Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass;

5 I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them.

6 Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.

7 They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.

8 Yea, thou heardest not; yea, thou knewest not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb.

9 For my name’s sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.

10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.

12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last
.[/b]
This passage you quote, is it referring to me? I was looking for where your book mentioned my name, but I didn't see. For crying out loud, the passage isn't even addressing Nigerians but Israel undecided If you love me, take my case to your district church tomorrow, during prayer request let everyone pray for me, perhaps your god might just break losefrom his spiritual cage and pull a stunt against me Otem grin
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 5:38am On Oct 20, 2018
Always winning
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by Ahasco(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
OtemAtum:
Always winning

Can you connect me to the inner universe to talk knowledge? Just thinking though.
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 8:10pm On May 05, 2019
Reminiscing
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by Ahasco(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
OtemAtum:
Glo card: 570792206390124
u
Yeah! Otem I guess I'm the lucky one. Thanks just loaded the card.
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by OtemAtum: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ahasco:
u
Yeah! Otem I guess I'm the lucky one. Thanks just loaded the card.
U mean u just loaded the card today
Re: Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! by Ahasco(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
OtemAtum:
U mean u just loaded the card today
Yep! Not long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lies Pentecostal Pastors Tell Direct From The Pulpit. END TIME PREACHERS / Wow! Check This Amazing Calculation About Your Age And Surahs 114. / thousands of Errors And Contradictions In The Quran and Hadith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.