Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (690173 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ozyomar1(f): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2017
Good morning .Please has anyone received a student visa appointment for summer session. Once you have all the requirements. Hope it is not too early to make the request now? Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2017
I highly appreciate all the help that we receive from this forum. May the Good Lord continue to bless the helpers and 'helpees'
Please haus has anyone been given appointment recently for the next year summer semester appointment for interviews, each time I mail them they respond that this year's winter semster interviews has closed. I have tried to explain that my enrollment date is valid for 1 year so I can enroll anytime including summer next year.
PLEASE WHAT DO I DO, I will need a date at least early next year.

Another question is if I can't book for next year now, when is the appropriate time to start booking for next year's interview. Response on this will be highly appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2017
ozyomar1:
Good morning .Please has anyone received a student visa appointment for summer session. Once you have all the requirements. Hope it is not too early to make the request now? Thank you

It's not too early

Apply right away before they would say it's too late for summer applications

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2017
Arigold007:
I highly appreciate all the help that we receive from this forum. May the Good Lord continue to bless the helpers and 'helpees'
Please haus has anyone been given appointment recently for the next year summer semester appointment for interviews, each time I mail them they respond that this year's winter semster interviews has closed. I have tried to explain that my enrollment date is valid for 1 year so I can enroll anytime including summer next year.

Another question is if I can't book for next year now, when is the appropriate time to start booking for next year's interview. Response on this will be highly appreciated.

When were you given the admission. I mean what's the date stated on the admission letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 7:13am On Oct 24, 2017
Jigba:

When were you given the admission. I mean what's the date stated on the admission letter?
The letter says ws2017/2018 but it goes on to say that I have the opportunity of enrolling fromantic now till next year we 2018/2019 including summer and that prior to that I can learn deutsch sprachen for 1 whole year, I have already even attached the language school registration letter for next year too. What else should I do
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2017
@segunwebs,

It will be delivered or might already been delivered.

@Arigold007,

Try and get a letter from your school starting clearly that the offer is valid for Summer. Maybe, another admission letter for SS 2018 will do.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 7:18am On Oct 24, 2017
donkafor:
@segunwebs,

It will be delivered or might already been delivered.

@Arigold007,

Try and get a letter from your school starting clearly that the offer is valid for Summer. Maybe, another admission letter for SS 2018 will do.
OK will do that. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2017
Can someone please walk me through the process of getting admitted. I have HND in Electrical engineering with Distinction..... What are the processes and what a re my chances. And if I want to do Unassist do I have to send both ND and HND?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Arigold007:
The letter says ws2017/2018 but it goes on to say that I have the opportunity of enrolling fromantic now till next year we 2018/2019 including summer and that prior to that I can learn deutsch sprachen for 1 whole year, I have already even attached the language school registration letter for next year too. What else should I do

I don't know what to tell you tbh embarassed

Just keep mailing them, call if possible
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by applechekers: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2017
Hello everyone

I need help paying the uni-assist fee.
Just found out they don’t allow payment with card from Nigeria and the most convenient way is for someone in Germany to pay for you.
Please does anyone know a trustworthy person who can assist.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Richards100: 8:57am On Oct 24, 2017
Arigold007:

Pm me I will help u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2017
Richards100:

Pm me I will help u
just did
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by niyeee: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2017
I want to apply for post
graduate studies in germany and would like to know if its a must to send a certified copy of transcript and certificate. Though in the admission requirement, it was stated 'a copy of transcript' without the word certified.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Richards100: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2017
niyeee:
I want to apply for post
graduate studies in germany and would like to know if its a must to send a certified copy of transcript and certificate. Though in the admission requirement, it was stated 'a copy of transcript' without the word certified.

U must certify the photocopy of ur transcript and certificates and send
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Richards100: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2017
Arigold007:
just did

Didn't see it but I just pm u instead
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by niyeee: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2017
Richards100:

U must certify the photocopy of ur transcript and certificates and send

The application and all documents are to be submitted online.

I was thinking of scanning the original, then send online since requirement doesn't say 'certified'. But since you said its a must for it to be certified, will I scan the certified photocopy and send??
I need a guide pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by justinency: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2017
Anyone still waiting for winter A.M here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Shirbrown(f): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Pervic:
Please has anybody successfully applied for M.Sc. Biofabrication @Bayreuth (Summer 2018). Please need some clarification

What clarification do you need??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Richards100: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2017
niyeee:

I was thinking of scanning the original, then send online since requirement doesn't say 'certified'. But since you said its a must for it to be certified, will I scan the certified photocopy and send??
I need a guide pls

If it's online, then u don't need to certify ur documents.

Just scan ur documents and upload but if there is need asking u to send the scanned documents by post to them, pls do well to certify the photocopies and send.
Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by niyeee: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Richards100:

Just scan ur documents and upload but if there is need asking u to send the scanned documents by post to them, pls do well to certify the photocopies and send.
Danke

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Richards100:

Danke

I think that's false
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
niyeee:

I need a guide pls

Even if it's submitted online. photocopy, certify and then scan
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Jigba:

I think that's false

Nope, he's right.
If you're applying by uploading documents online you need to scan and upload a scan of the original. Certification is usually to prove that it is the same as the original, so it would hardly make sense to request you scan the certified copy when you can scan the original instead.

Unless otherwise stated, certified is only demanded when you're mailing physical copies of the documents.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Blackanada:

Nope, he's right.
If you're applying by uploading documents online you need to scan and upload a scan of the original. Certification is usually to prove that it is the same as the original, so it would hardly make sense to request you scan the certified copy when you can scan the original instead.

Unless otherwise stated, certified is only demanded when you're mailing physical copies of the documents.
Oh okay
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Richards100: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Jigba:

Even if it's submitted online. photocopy, certify and then scan

Your wrong.

She's talking about online application.
Some schools don't request for hard documents.
So how do u expect her to certify and send documents when d school didn't request for it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
@niyeee,

You only upload documents when application is completely online. No need to certify.

Also, you can post the school requirement link here so we can help you check.

I hope this helps. grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by applechekers: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hello

I need help paying the uni-assist processing fee.
Please does anyone know anyone that can assist. It’s urgent

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Reenay(f): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Richards100:

Didn't see it but I just pm u instead

You didn't reply my pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Richards100: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Reenay:

You didn't reply my pm

I did, check ur mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.