Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691327 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
sweetval:
Hallo guys.. Got a question. I received this mail from one of the universities I applied for my masters. What could it mean?? I have already submitted proof of English proficiency the University issued to me..

I need an English prove from your school, not from your university.

The one I’ve got is ok but I need one from SCHOOL.

Best regards
why can't you post the entire mail here. Hmmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sweetval: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
Johnnyessence:
why can't you post the entire mail here. Hmmmmmmm.
That is exactly the mail the school sent me.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jideola3(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
theorist:
Hello house,

Is there anyone in Magdeburg (Germany)? Got admission in OVGU Magdeburg.

Congrats on your admission,

I have two questions. Is your program in English, if yes, did you write ielts or TOEFL? Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by EmmaIK: 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jigba:

There's one you should get from your local government. I'm not too sure embarassed

Also do I need my primary school certificate? I have a photocopy and I think I lost the original somewhere so I was thinking of not including it.
Do i also need to be baptised? shocked It seems the Germans ask for a baptismal certificate a lot?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
EmmaIK:

Also do I need my primary school certificate? I have a photocopy and I think I lost the original somewhere so I was thinking of not including it.
Do i also need to be baptised? shocked It seems the Germans ask for a baptismal certificate a lot?

Thanks

It's not relevant for family reunion visa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
sweetval:
That is exactly the mail the school sent me.
Ahhhhh why can't you explain the University you got it from hmm?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sweetval: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Ahhhhh why can't you explain the University you got it from hmm?
Bro, Its from FH Aachen School of Applied Sciences..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
sweetval:
Hallo guys.. Got a question. I received this mail from one of the universities I applied for my masters. What could it mean?? I have already submitted proof of English proficiency the University issued to me..

Best regards

1. What proof of English did you send them?

2. From their website what was their stated requirements for proof of English (if you can provide a link � would be helpful).

The above questions need to be answered in order to get help.

Alternatively you may reply them requesting clarification. They are probably in the best position to give you guidance.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
sweetval:
Bro, Its from FH Aachen School of Applied Sciences..
What I will just say here's that try and send messages to the admin of the school. Also I hope you certified the documents before you sent it hmmm.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Pls gurus in the house, does German Universities accept PGD for Masters?
This issue has been a major concern for me. Your sincerel advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by makinzwurld(m): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hallo Leute!
I have 3000 Euro for sale. Check in my PM and send me an email if interested.
Danke!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by almeida3: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
sweetval:

Best regards

Hi Sweetval!

I believe the "school" they are referring to is your secondary school. Some universities require proof you were taught for 7 years in English which of course cannot be satisfied by the letter from your university. Also, from my experience applying to some German schools, they usually refer to "school" as secondary school and not necessarily a university. So, you might want to check with your secondary school.

Cheers!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by holychic: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2017
Hello, I have 320euros for sale. Pls pm if Interested.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2017
SooCute:
Pls gurus in the house, does German Universities accept PGD for Masters?
This issue has been a major concern for me. Your sincerel advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Pls people of God, i need your answers. Eeeeep!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chevronstaff: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Eke40seven:

Why would you wanna do that? Normally, i would think that the highest level passed already covers lower levels.
Well, I think I will just take them one after the other....A course i intend applying to next year in Berlin for MSC is requesting for IELTS alongside B1 certificate.... The program is bilingually taught in English and German...

PLEASE WHAT DOES THIS MEAN:

"Please note, that this is an international restricted-admission Master's degree course"...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eke40seven(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chevronstaff:

Well, I think I will just take them one after the other....A course i intend applying to next year in Berlin for MSC is requesting for IELTS alongside B1 certificate.... The program is bilingually taught in English and German...

PLEASE WHAT DOES THIS MEAN:

"Please note, that this is an international restricted-admission Master's degree course"...
Possibly, limited slots for international students..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chevronstaff: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Eke40seven:

Possibly, limited slots for international students..
OK...tnks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by uniexport: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rickyuzzy:
Thanks boss, please can you PM me your mail assy, so we can relate and share info concerning the interview, Thanks and God bless
please can am also interested pm me your email so that we can relate on the booking of appointment. I was given admission at kiel university.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by armpit: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
uniexport:
please can am also interested pm me your email so that we can relate on the booking of appointment. I was given admission at kiel university.

Is your admission for the 2018 summer session. Or did you defer from a previous session ?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by uniexport: 1:05am On Nov 19, 2017
armpit:

Is your admission for the 2018 summer session. Or did you defer from a previous session ?
I actually defer my admission from winter to summer semester. so please send me your pm mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 2:09am On Nov 19, 2017
pls haus does anyone know of any other spracheschule in Nigeria apart from goethe that one can obtain A1-B1 LEVEL CERTIFICATE.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hafeez89: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2017
Nairadean:
Master of Science in Transportation Systems Visa Interview Transcript.

Interview date: 22nd September, 2017

Got to the embassy at exactly 5.10am and met a student visa applicant on the queue. Two more student visa applicants joined us and we became four. Mr or Pastor Paulinous eventually arrived and from his actions I could see he is a principled man, just ensure all your documents are complete and required copies are intact.

Sincerely if you calmly read every post on Nairaland German visa enquiries thread and every post on some Whatsapp groups created for this purpose you won't have a problem with him. Moreover i agree with others that the success already recorded by members of these two online platforms cannot be compared with a million agents combined together.

After the arrangement of documents at the gate I gained access to the visa section at 7.25am. I was the second student visa applicant interviewed and I met a German lady at the long term visa cubicle who attended to me and collected my visa fee plus documents. She gave me print out to cross check my data and sign.

Afterwhich she printed out some questions and gave me empty white sheets to fill my answers. They are the usual questions. visa fee: 27,000, Did biometric registration.

What & where do you want to study in Germany? Why do you want to study this course?
Why Germany? Why not study the course in Nigeria?
Why not USA/UK or other English Speaking Countries? What is your course structure? List all the courses
How have you prepared for your studies? Where will you stay?
Who is your sponsor? What he/she does & income
What will you do after studies? Stay in Germany?  Come back to Nigeria?
Do you have friends/relatives in Germany? What is the title of your bachelor's thesis?

After answering all questions on the white papers she told me to pickup the phone. Our conversation goes thus:

VO: Why do you want to study in Germany

Myself: Germany value education and invests heavily in it (stated German Academic Exchange Service a.k.a DAAD as an instance) at low cost and its effective transportation systems (related to my intended course) and I stated Germany has an energy efficient major economy

VO: Why Germany? Other Countries like USA, UK, France also have effective transportation systems

Myself: I laid emphasis on Germany's rail transportation system (my intended professional field) which is one of the best in the world.

VO: Yes, Nigeria's transportation systems need more professionals to revive it.

Myself: I supported the assertion by telling her it's the reason i'm focusing on becoming a planner in the rail transport sector.

VO: Good (she raised her thumb up)

Myself: Danke (Thank you)

VO: What do you know about Germany? (I stated it's a federal parliamentary republic whose national election (Bundestag and Chancellor) comes up every 4 years, its population, its bicameral legislature (Bundestag and Bundesrat), bordered by 9 schengen area countries (i mentioned all).

VO: How many states are in Germany

Me: 16 states ( I mentioned all and the uniques features they have)

VO: Do you have relatives or friends in Germany

Myself: (answered)

VO: Who is your sponsor?

Myself: (I answered)

VO: Their monthly incomes

Myself: (stated them)

VO: Good, that's all you will be contacted by email

Myself: danke.

VO: Bitte.

I really appreciate everyone who guided me knowingly or unknowingly (via posts or comments online), most especially members of Studiere Intellekt, Nigerian Scholars TUM and DE Traume Whatapp groups. I also extend my utmost appreciation to nairaland members who contribute on German Visa enquiries thread.

We shall all succeed in the Deutschland. I supplicate that everyone still awaiting admission shall receive it soonest, those awaiting interview date will meet the favour of the VOs, those of us awaiting Approval Mails shall receive them in Joy and every Nigerian already in Germany shall succeed in their endeavors.

God Bless you all!

Congrats bro... please i will like to request for the link to the TUM/DE Traume wassap group, I'm preparing for my application at TUM...I will so much appreciate if you can send me the links. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2017
@wowolabi good morning, are u for summer or winter? have u been given Admission.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by omoboy110: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
pls what are the requirement for german student visa and what schools are currently admitting and are affordable
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Raemond(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
okoli414:
Pls does anybody know abt N26 bank..wt r d pros and cons pls?

currently using the bank, advantage is i bank on my phone, transfers and withdrawals are easy. No to nothing bank charge when compared to others. Disadvantage is that it is an online bank, but i havn't had any issues. Using it fr abt two months already.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by TemitopeWalker: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Raemond:

currently using the bank, advantage is i bank on my phone, transfers and withdrawals are easy. No to nothing bank charge when compared to others. Disadvantage is that it is an online bank, but i havn't had any issues. Using it fr abt two months already.

The Good part
1. They give you master card which other banks like deutsche bank won't give students.
2. They don't charge monthly interest which banks like spackasse will charge you as a student.

3. They offer you overdrafts if u used them as your salary account and you get 3 month salary already.
Bad part.
1. You pay Interest on cash deposit of more than 300 euro monthly.
2. You have just 3 monthly free withdrawal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
I have gotten admission and I have gotten a bank account with Fintiba , please what next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
trojrobert:
I have gotten admission and I have gotten a bank account with Fintiba , please what next
congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.