Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,438 members, 7,808,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691352 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Abimbola2018:
Also which is the cheapest and most reliable courier to send my documents. I am applying for the summer semester in 2018
Use UPS they are cheaper and reliable (3 working days to deliver)

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Pls has any one gone for interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lammydamsel: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Guten abend meine Damen und Herren

Please, who is sending documents to FAU Erlangen by next week? Please let's talk.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by armpit: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Immafrank:

13k DHL student express

It's actually 11975k, so you don't get cheated

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Immafrank:

what's the minimum passing grade in your school? like in my school the max is 5 and minimum passing grade is 1

Thanks for replying. Max is 7, minimum is 1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
armpit:

It's actually 11975k, so you don't get cheated

Thanks. Is student express different from normal one cos d lady told me 18,200
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lammydamsel:

Please, who is sending documents to FAU Erlangen by next week? Please let's talk.

Me!!!!!!... Are u done wit d application online
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
CassieV:

It's 1.55 assuming that the lowest pass grade for your school is 1.

Kk..so wat are my chances of admission.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ezyp:

Thanks how much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by styles2009: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:

Exactly. They always ask me how I came to Germany sad

But like you said, hopefully things will change in the future

When they ask, tell them you came with AIDA Cruise Ship docked in Hamburg port, My favorite response and automatically making anyone asking that question a fool. grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by styles2009: 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Yes for sure, without the language, you can still hustle. However, the longtime goal for those that want to stay back should also be taken into consideration. Having the knowledge of the language is a big plus. Though some people are not in the environment where they can learn the language, thus making it cumbersome. Don't worry if you are in this category, you will get along. But for those that have the opportunity; please, try and learn it. [b]The truth of the matter is; in Germany, there are jobs and there are jobs. People in Germany will understand better. [/b]

I like the bolded part. grin cool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by petlaz: 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lammydamsel:

Am applying to FAU too for MSc in ASC. The graduate assistant said I should submit my online application form and the supporting documents in January, 2018 for winter semester 2018 via email.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by styles2009: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Gcapable:
Most of these rules and laws you state are written rules and laws everywhere in Germany but in practice, what obtains in Berlin is different. Berlin will give you permit that is more than the validity of your passport. When you even try to point it out, you will be told to come back with the new passport when you have it and they will transfer your permit to it. This is not just from personal experience but from experiences of others in Berlin too.

I dont know which state in Germany you live in but a lot of impossibles in other states are to a very reasonable extent possible in Berlin. Probably because of the high population here.

Thanks to the Linke Partie grin cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by petlaz: 12:25am On Dec 16, 2017
petlaz:
Good day bosses.

I am applying to two universities for masters program.

They told me to send the hard copy of certified copy of my transcript and degree certificate to uni-assist.

I would like to know if I can send my student certified copy that is addressed to my work of place.

Thank you for your responses here.
Please, gurus in the house answer me.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by angeoliz: 2:32am On Dec 16, 2017
No reply??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 16, 2017
styles2009:

When they ask, tell them you came with AIDA Cruise Ship docked in Hamburg port, My favorite response and automatically making anyone asking that question a fool. grin

Hahaha grin lipsrsealed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 16, 2017
styles2009:

Yes for sure, without the language, you can still hustle. However, the longtime goal for those that want to stay back should also be taken into consideration. Having the knowledge of the language is a big plus. Though some people are not in the environment where they can learn the language, thus making it cumbersome. Don't worry if you are in this category, you will get along. But for those that have the opportunity; please, try and learn it. [b]The truth of the matter is; in Germany, there are jobs and there are jobs. People in Germany will understand better. [/b]

I like the bolded part. grin cool

There are jobs and there are jobs. I agree joor grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 6:41am On Dec 16, 2017
Abimbola2018:

Thanks. Is student express different from normal one cos d lady told me 18,200

student express is student discount... and about your German CGPA.... it's 1.6 on a German scale. you good to go... make sure you package your application very well with a good motivation letter, reference letters from notable professors and so on.
bless up!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Immafrank:

13k DHL student express
11,980 always make sure u ask for student discount
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 7:10am On Dec 16, 2017
Ezyp:

what is the price sir so we can know cos dhl is 11,980
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2017
Lammydamsel:

where are u based am in ph lets talk my number is on handle
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2017
Lammydamsel:

Is your school requiring that you upload certified copies? Because the essence of certification is to make authentic the photocopies. In that regard, the certified photocopies and the original certificates are the same. If they did not mention that you upload *CERTIFIED* copies, please upload your original certificates but if they specified, make copies of your original certificates and certify the photocopies.
Thanks sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2017
Good morning great people o, pls who can find time to help me go through my Letter of motivation and CV before i submit them. Pls make una help a brother out o
cc: blackanada , gabi, eke47seven, CassieV, jigba, honourableseyi, Ezyp, donkafor, naughtylagosguy. Make una no vex say I dey disturb una o

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2017
Good morning, for those who have gone through visa interview, on the visa appointment booking page we are asked to come with primary school certificate, pls i dnt have mine will i b rejected ... cry embarassed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hillsiderfak(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2017
Good day guys , please I need help oh, it's hard finding a school in germany that offer courses in English, pls, give me tips, I am looking at doing my masters in germany, I don dey find am since, pls help.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2017
hillsiderfak:
Good day guys , please I need help oh, it's hard finding a school in germany that offer courses in English, pls, give me tips, I am looking at doing my masters in germany, I don dey find am since, pls help.
go to Daad.de, put the course you want to study in the search block, and adjust the advance search to English only.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2017
ayomeah:

Apply to university of Wurzburg. masterbiology.eu
Hello dear please its toefl compulsory for this school ,cos i dont have mine yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2017
Student discount depends on the office in charge.

For Abuja, I paid 13k during my application while another office in Lokoja collected 11.9k.

@dayjeee, contact me via WhatsApp.

dailydolar:
11,980 always make sure u ask for student discount

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2017
donkafor:
Student discount depends on the office in charge.

For Abuja, I paid 13k during my application while another office in Lokoja collected 11.9k.

@dayjeee, contact me via WhatsApp.

Thank you bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.