Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691202 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by StarBoy54: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2018
Billyjim:
Exactly bro, thats my fear hopefully we will hear from them in couple of days.

okay lets be hopeful then
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by akinola12345: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2018
johndoefoo:

There is a foundation program in Germany, you have to go through in Germany. Or If you have A'Level or First Year University Transcript, or OND or HND.
yes I just finished my ond
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by akinola12345: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2018
Billyjim:

Indirectly some people will just invite scammer with their comment “scammer pls come i am willing to be scammed” thats the interpreation of your post
lemme just keep quiet. Enjoy yourselves in this group. You guys are family already. Bye mouth closed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2018
Because we have a bad attitude of not wanting to read that's why we put ourselves in a lot of trouble. When you asked to read back, it's not wickedness but the wealth of information there is priceless.

I found another language school yesterday still in ph, in 6weeka u done with A1(i feel it's rushed) . But they are expensive...
But that's not the annoying fact, see ppl there paying agent 250k for something that's here for us, all we just have to do is read back and we become agents ourselves.

God continue to bless the likes of
Eke40seven, obiwnn, honourableseyi e. t. c
May you never know lack.
Remain blessed

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hadassaheke(f): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2018
fuzzyhuzzy:
Hello

I have been asked to bring my passport, travel insurance and to indicate my travel dates. Do I need to book a flight and send the itinerary to indicate the travel dates? Or can I just indicate the travel dates in writing. Also how can I go about this travel insurance.

Thank you.
You don't need to book a flight. You can indicate your proposed date of travel in writing (by typing and attaching to your passport, and travel insurance).
Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jimnozi: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hello House, Cab someone please post the link to Book an interview date with the German embassy. Though have not seen my admission Letter but am hoping on God. I want to do this because am seeing alot of people booking interview date even though they too have not seen there letter too. and please after the admission whats the next and necessary steps to take am going to use sponsorship over there thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
jimnozi:
Hello House, Cab someone please post the link to Book an interview date with the German embassy. Though have not seen my admission Letter but am hoping on God. I want to do this because am seeing alot of people booking interview date even though they too have not seen there letter too. and please after the admission whats the next and necessary steps to take am going to use sponsorship over there thanks.

When is your semester begining?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jimnozi: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
April 1st
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jimnozi: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Jigba:

When is your semester begining?
Thanks Bro. its First of April
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
jimnozi:

Thanks Bro. its First of April
Okay, book if you are sure that you will receive your admission letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jimnozi: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
Jigba:

Okay, book if you are sure that you will receive your admission letter

Ok thanks Bro. But please can you send me the website and aslo do i need to make payment to book this day too? thanks waiting patiently for ur Response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hadassaheke(f): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
jimnozi:

Ok thanks Bro. But please can you send me the website and aslo do i need to make payment to book this day too? thanks waiting patiently for ur Response
You don't need to make payment to book for an appointment.
Since you've not gotten any admission yet, why not wait until you get it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jimnozi: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ok Thanks Much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
@jimnozi
Wait oooo this question dey funny me ooooo kiss
Do you pay for an appointment? You only book for appointment. Its only when you go for visa Interview u take along your visa fee in cash. Shikenah!

Just pray your admission letter shud come early COS March booking is also getting fulled and you are resuming first Week of April

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jimnozi: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
oladejitaiwo:
@jimnozi
Do you pay for an appointment? You only book for appointment. Its only when you go for visa Interview u take along your visa fee in cash. Shikenah!

Just pray your admission letter shud come early COS March booking is also getting fulled and you are resuming first Week of April

Ok thanks So much.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
oladejitaiwo:
@jimnozi

this is the reason why independent AGENTS are living big on people ignorance. Here is the right place for anyone to be. I would not blame/fault his questions though

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by holar2ge(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
it's just unfortunate that most of us ask question and they ignore us....
Please always remember WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS.

facelessBeing:
this is the reason why independent AGENTS are living big on people ignorance. Here is the right place for anyone to be. I would not blame/fault his questions though

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gofaik(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Biko where can one get this waec direct scratch card? I've moved round port Harcourt, even gone to the waec office, its just the one printed on white they have.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
holar2ge:
it's just unfortunate that most of us ask question and they ignore us....
Please always remember WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS.

Somethings I know today is by reading this thread, though I asked questions to somethings that demanded clarity though not publicly in here. Most of people I know claiming to tell people to read from page 0 did ask questions even foolish questions to anyone that guided them and may not be publicly in here. There is NO WAY anyone can start this process till obtaining the visa at hand and even in getting to Germany and doing city registration, obtaining accomodation and the rest that you would not be asking questions. It is part of this process. But there are some questions I tag ''petty'' which would be solved by reading some few pages back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gofaik(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
darlingtonNYIG:
For those who are yet to be interviewed and are unable to get a WAEC scratch card and also based in PH, just hola me from now till monday, i have one to give out as it wasn't tampared with by the embassy. I am done with my interview and secured my Visa. Just the little way I can help to someone finding it difficult to get a waec scratch card.

I am o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
gofaik:
Biko where can one get this waec direct scratch card? I've moved round port Harcourt, even gone to the waec office, its just the one printed on white they have.

did you go to UST main gate? On the Same said with the malls. I think a shop or two after. The last time I bought I got from a man there, he had just 4 left but said he always has.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Shirbrown(f): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
gofaik:

By the one printed on small white paper, tis wat I used and it was accepted I think that's the new waec card

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Armaniii: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hallo fam!!

Its been a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Good to see that the ministry is moving.

Greetings brothers/sisters.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Armaniii:
Hallo fam!!

Its been a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Good to see that the ministry is moving.

Greetings brothers/sisters.

For how many years bro?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adedrizzy(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
akinola12345:
Is it compulsory to have 8700 in blocked account please lead me through

Yes it is, even if you don't have it before your interview, you will still be requested to provide it

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gofaik(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
Shirbrown:

By the one printed on small white paper, tis wat I used and it was accepted I think that's the new waec card

Thanks a lot bro. I am extremely grateful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.