Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691287 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 12:20am On Apr 22, 2018
kryptonite44:
For those that have used uni-assist, ur attention is needed urgently.

please I have a kind of technical questions to ask. I'm applying to some schools in Germany via uni-assist, I'm applying for a friend and myself.
My friend is going for B.sc while I'm going for M.sc and we are applying to 3 different schools each. the question is, is it possible to pay once for the both of us ( I mean the €75) or we will pay the (€75) each?

Secondly, after filling the school online application form will I print and send it along side with my documents to uni-assist?
Even if both of you applied to the same school you have to pay separately. The both of you can't use the same uni-assist account.
Your second question is Yes. You will see all your personal details you filled in and you must PERSONALLY sign it.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DPapilo: 12:48am On Apr 22, 2018
Please is there anyone applying/ applied to Mannheim.. PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sherif25: 1:15am On Apr 22, 2018
Good day pple in d houz, is der no one applying to engineering courses like IT.... all i am seeing is science and management courses or is it that they dont really take student for masters in that kind of causes.. thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kryptonite44: 5:41am On Apr 22, 2018
Ezyp:

Even if both of you applied to the same school you have to pay separately. The both of you can't use the same uni-assist account.
Your second question is Yes. You will see all your personal details you filled in and you must PERSONALLY sign it.

Thanks man. you are a Savior
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by KendrickAyomide: 7:29am On Apr 22, 2018
industrialchemi:

I sent you a mail
what's the cost of the whole stuff
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by firmphem: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2018
I was given admission in electrical and IT (IMSEIT)
sherif25:
Good day pple in d houz, is der no one applying to engineering courses like IT.... all i am seeing is science and management courses or is it that they dont really take student for masters in that kind of causes.. thank you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by firmphem: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2018
Hello please can someone list out a comprehensive things to take to the embassy for interview. Thanks and God bless
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2018
kryptonite44:

please I have a kind of technical questions to ask. I'm applying to some schools in Germany via uni-assist, I'm applying for a friend and myself.
My friend is going for B.sc while I'm going for M.sc and we are applying to 3 different schools each. the question is, is it possible to pay once for the both of us ( I mean the €75) or we will pay the (€75) each?

Secondly, after filling the school online application form will I print and send it along side with my documents to uni-assist?
bros both of you will apply as a different person so you will pay 135euros for you own and another 135euros for your friend. Yes after filling online you print the form and sign it and attach it to your application documents and send. Hope this help

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2018
firmphem:
Hello please can someone list out a comprehensive things to take to the embassy for interview. Thanks and God bless
There is a check list on the embassy website. Use it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2018
firmphem:

Sorry how did you book
There is a checklist on the website use that as ur guide.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Enephkay: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
There is a private class that also run the same A1 syllabus with Goethe, you can enroll because there is nothing like having that physical teacher than just app. Thanks

Kenthumphz:

I went sir and I was told the class is filled up already. I guess I might just continue with my self learning
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
WildChild00:

Same University or different university? she is talking about same University and different semester admission letter.

Same university different semester.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
WildChild00:

Same University or different university? she is talking about same University and different semester admission letter.

It doesn't matter if it is the same University and course but different semester admission letter. They only do that occasionally these days unlike before. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
Berliner1:

This semester they are turning it down.
I personally emailed them and they insist we have to withdraw the application and reapply. Infact they put a deadline of next monday if they will reject the visa. BA was funded before interview.

I dont type without fact,I can post the embassy reply here if you want.

You are very right. The chance of getting it deferred is lower than not getting it these days. Maybe it is because of the visa fee, but their excuse is, they cannot be keeping the original documents until the following semester. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
mavrom8:

Please sir, can you kindly talk more on this aspect of transferring of credits and course from previous transcript to result in shorter study time frame in BSc??

Nothing much to talk about. If you are in that category, when you resume to your school, go to your program coordinator and ask for the possibility. Some schools normally conduct a test per course before the courses can be successfully transferred. Different schools with different ways of transferring credits. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
kryptonite44:

Den no dey price bread grin grin. You will pay €75 and €30 for any additional application individually. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kryptonite44: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
honourableseyi:

Den no dey price bread grin grin. You will pay €75 and €30 for any additional application individually. Shalom

but since I'm applying to 3 different schools, I will pay only €75 right? or I will 75 for each school?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jimnozi: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
Happy Sunday House. Please i search from my school page to get the course Modules but i cant find it. Please is it OK to ask from the admission officer thay sent me thr admission letter? because what i can only find is course Concept
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
kryptonite44:

but since I'm applying to 3 different schools, I will pay only €75 right? or I will 75 for each school?
Get it right now.
For the first sch you pay €75, for the second and third sch, you pay €60 (i.e €30 each). So totally you pay €135 for the three schs.
Hope you get it now?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by RalphVwede(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
jimnozi:
Happy Sunday House. Please i search from my school page to get the course Modules but i cant find it. Please is it OK to ask from the admission officer thay sent me thr admission letter? because what i can only find is course Concept
Some schools don't have their modules on their web page. Do a google search. Name of course+ school name+ course modules. Something should come up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jimnozi: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
RalphVwede:
Some schools don't have their modules on their web page. Do a google search. Name of course+ school name+ course modules. Something should come up.

Thanks Bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by victree007(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Error
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by victree007(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Metabolite01:

Lemme answer the last question as I saw on other post dat ur oda questions has been answered except d German grading and d last question.

Tuition free doesn't mean you will be given free food, free accommodation, free welfare, etc. Lol

So you have to show financial capability to tackle all these basic and personal welfare needs. Moreova, u still need to pay what they call "semester fee or semester contribution". Anyway, that isn't too much depending on the school, and it usually comes with some additional benefits. So having mentioned all these, you now see where scholarship comes in.

Lemme elaborate more: Scholarship either take care of part or all of these extra/personal expenses (in some cases, including tuition fees, depending on d type of scholarship and d school involved if its not a tuition-free school).
If not so, you have to get someone residing in Germany to sponsor you or you get your blocked account funded with a minimum of €8640 aside account opening charges.

To some little extent, hope I've been able to clear your doubt regarding this?

Good luck in ur aspired/future Germany school pursuit!

Boss please I have a question regarding this response of yours.
I just got admitted to the MSc Sustainable Mining and Remediation Management @ TU Bergakademie Freiberg. However I don't have the funds to open a blocked account but I have a family friend that is a German resident who is willing to provide me with sponsorship/obligatory letter.
My question now is whether German embassy will honour the letter and grant me a visa. Please I need your input. Thank you.
( Modify) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
When you have integrity, your word becomes a c
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sherif25: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
firmphem:
I was given admission in electrical and IT (IMSEIT)
Thanks bro. Kindly pm me pls i would like we chat better on this. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by WildChild00(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
honourableseyi:

It doesn't matter if it is the same University and course but different semester admission letter. They only do that occasionally these days unlike before. Shalom

Ok bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by WildChild00(m): 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Berliner1:

Same university different semester.

Ok bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by CassieV(f): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
jimnozi:

Send a mail to your course coordinator requesting for the course module, I'm certain they'll send it to you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by drakura: 12:36am On Apr 23, 2018
Hello to the Gurus in the house
Pls I'm in my finals in the university here but intends to do my masters in Germany later but my main issue now is that a friend told me that i must have B1 cert from Goethe institute if i plan to get a scholarship from any German university...pls how true is this?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by victree007(m): 1:10am On Apr 23, 2018
KennedyEguh:
Hello guys

Pls I need contacts of someone or Nigerians living or traveling to Freiberg Sachsen
Very urgent
Thanks

Bros any better? I just got admission to TU Freiberg but still in naija sha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Litolysis(m): 5:27am On Apr 23, 2018
Greetings great people

Pls anyone in Düsseldorf or Aachen here? Someone urgently needs accommodation within Aachen or Julich.

Inbox me pls.
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2018
victree007:

Bros any better? I just got admission to TU Freiberg but still in naija sha

I have admission for Freiberg too, Environemntal Geoscience.

@victree007 , I can see we are in the same faculty.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2018
kryptonite44:

In my best knowledge you have to pay 3 times. €75 * 3 = €225 Each. Please read this: https://www.uni-assist.de/en/how-to-apply/pay-all-fees/handling-fees/

There may be others ways to beat the system that I don't know about. Maybe others can guide you sha.

Secondly, after filling the school online application form will I print and send it along side with my documents to uni-assist? - Yes, this is what I did as well.

Corrected: €75 + €30 + €30 = €135

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.