Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:12 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (685751 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2018
Swithoni:
Can I use a local government scholarship as my proof of financial capability?

I doubt if it's possible, if they want to help you as per their pikin, let them pay in the money into your block account. Or better still get an influential person in your community along side your dad to talk to your local government chairman. Make sure you explain to them how the system works so that they can better represent your case.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rosicky7(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2018
This kind of question is very annoying! On almost every page of this thread you will see that your sponsor must be residing in germany, yet people keep asking same question. It is not unreasonable or a punishment when you are asked to read the thread from the first page, it is for your own good.
Swithoni:

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osifo4ever: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2018
I just mail fintiba there said there will get back to me, my monthly withdraw was 735 I want it to be 720.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Onyi2728(f): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2018
Hello guys.

I have been a silent follower as I am on the quest of Studying in Germany too.

It seems there are less management students planning to study in Germany on here. I was denied admission in both is HS osnabruck and LUM. Currently awaiting two others Goethe uni and FAU. I don't even know when those ones r planning on releasing result.

My concern is I have an admission at Gisma Business School in Berlin.

Guru's in the house, please anyone knows about this school and their reputation? The course is for one year and fees of 12,000 euros.

I was asked to make a deposit of 2000 euros before they give the official admission letter to use at the embassy.

Please guys I need advice, those in Germany. To stay in this country one more year is a risk. I have funded my BA with hope of getting an admission to either of the four schools. I don't want to pay this money na and then admission from either of this school will land. It will pain o but I m sure it's refundable somehow. But still yet what if I don't get any from those schools and just waste time in waiting whilst interview dates are going fast. Gisma enrollent is in October.

Help advice me ooo na land ma mama wan sell to cough out the 2000 euros so

��
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by goldsmiths: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2018
Braket:

Did you apply through Uniassit?

No.their main application portal
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by luckyzeeto: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2018
Please help,which postal package can deliver within a week on a budget of 3-5k and how many days exactly usually takes nipost to deliver,can i still meet up with 30 June deadline with nipost if i send on Tuesday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Swithoni: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2018
Rosicky7:
This kind of question is very annoying! On almost every page of this thread you will see that your sponsor must be residing in germany, yet people keep asking same question. It is not unreasonable or a punishment when you are asked to read the thread from the first page, it is for your own good.
If you have nothing to say you can just ignore instead of typing anything that comes to your mind because you're behind a keyboard. I asked about a scholarship not a sponsorship letter or a blocked account which are the ones that have been discussed here at length. If the topic had been dealt with before I wouldn't be asking.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Swithoni: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2018
Eldeee:

I doubt if it's possible, if they want to help you as per their pikin, let them pay in the money into your block account. Or better still get an influential person in your community along side your dad to talk to your local government chairman. Make sure you explain to them how the system works so that they can better represent your case.

Alright, thank you. I got a local government scholarship but they are supposed to pay me as monthly stipends not bulk. I'll see if they can reason with me in some way.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by victree007(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2018
Swithoni:
The three specified means of subsistence by the embassy are;
1. Blocked Account
2. Sponsorship Letter and
3. Scholarship (which I think your inquiry falls under)
I don't think the embassy specified the particular scholarship or scholarship body that will be honoured by them. So I think you should contact the embassy directly to inquire if a local government scholarship will be ok. Personally I think it can fly sha. Scholarship is scholarship so long the terms and conditions are met. So look for a way to inquire from the embassy sis.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Swithoni: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2018
victree007:

1. Blocked Account
I don't think the embassy specified the particular scholarship or scholarship body that will be honoured by them. So I think you should contact the embassy directly to inquire if a local government scholarship will be ok. Personally I think it can fly sha. Scholarship is scholarship so long the terms and conditions are met. So look for a way to inquire from the embassy bro.

Thanks bro cheesy I'm a sis actually. I'll email them and ask.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by queenvicka: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Onyi2728:
Hello guys.

It seems there are less management students planning to study in Germany on here. I was denied admission in both is HS osnabruck and LUM. Currently awaiting two others Goethe uni and FAU. I don't even know when those ones r planning on releasing result.

Guru's in the house, please anyone knows about this school and their reputation? The course is for one year and fees of 12,000 euros.

I was asked to make a deposit of 2000 euros before they give the official admission letter to use at the embassy.

Please guys I need advice, those in Germany. To stay in this country one more year is a risk. I have funded my BA with hope of getting an admission to either of the four schools. I don't want to pay this money na and then admission from either of this school will land. It will pain o but I m sure it's refundable somehow. But still yet what if I don't get any from those schools and just waste time in waiting whilst interview dates are going fast. Gisma enrollent is in October.

��

U should ask urself these questions
1. Can u afford the 12k tuition fees without wahala
2. Do u like this school in paticular
3. If these other schls don't admit u, will u be happy going to this ur 12k Schl?

Sidon ask ur self plenty questions and answer them immediately

If ur answer is No
My advice will be, wait till u get a proper admission letter from d other schools. Not every one here av admission. Majority are still waiting. You are not the only one on this table. God's willing everyone will meet in Germany.

For me I won't advice ur mom to sale d land u are suppose to build on when d time comes.
Thats my small advice o

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bykz(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
osifo4ever:
I just mail fintiba there said there will get back to me, my monthly withdraw was 735 I want it to be 720.
Bros I made the same mistake. Please which email address did you use in mailing them or you went through the help center or so?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olig(m): 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mamtobs:

Visa application for Students and Language Course Students
This is to inform you that all checklists as well as application forms are free of costs. The Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany hereby wishes to inform you that the competent alien's authority in Germany has to be notified about any longterm visa application. The authority also has to give its consent according to the travel purpose. From September 1st 2017, the visa fee amounts to 75,00 Euro (only payable in Naira). Please be informed that a visa application will be rejected in cases of bribery.

Every applicant is asked to provide the following mandatory documents (original + 2 copies
of each document, unless otherwise specified) after having booked an appointment via our
website www.nigeria.diplo.de:

• 2 Visa Application Forms (Application for a Residence Permit) – no copies required!
• 2 signed declarations according to Section 54 Paragraph 2 Nr. 8 of the German Alien's Law
• Valid passport +2 copies of its data page
• 2 identical passport pictures according to biometric specifications, one attached to application form and one loose
• School Leaving Certificates of Primary and Secondary School/ WAEC-Certificate
• Proof of previous academic studies/professional training/ work experience (if applicable)
• Birth Certificate from National Population Commission or Declaration of Age deposed to by head of Family (Please note that an NPC birth certificate may only be accepted if the applicant is born after December 13th, 1992)
• Biographically old documents (older than 5 years) to verify identity (such as library card, baptism certificate, vaccination card etc.)
• Letter of admission to the university/ Confirmation of registration for language course Stand: August 2017
• Proof of knowledge of the German language, if applicable
• A “WAEC-direct access card“ (scratch card to access WAEC results online, available e. g. at Spring Bank and Wema Bank)
• prepaid courier envelope by any major courier service
• letter of motivation
• Curriculum Vitae stating all visited schools, universities as well as listing all employers until date of visa application
• Proof of financial means for one year by one of the following options:
a) Confirmation of blocked German bank account bearing an amount of minimum 8.640,-€. Please refer to our website www.nigeria.diplo.de for further information
b) official German declaration of sponsorship („Verpflichtungserklärung“) for the purpose of studies/ language course given before the competent German authority (Please note: Financing is usually only secured if declarant resides in Germany)
c) proof of scholarship of a German/ European organization covering the arising costs Supplementary information or evidence may be requested in each individual case.
Please be informed that incomplete applications (e.g. missing set of copies) are likely to be rejected!

You can also downlaod that document through this link : https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Onyi2728:
Hello guys.

��

If you can't afford private schools in Germany, why apply to it?. I don't think it's right that your mum has to sell a land when there are so many universities where you don't have to pay that much. Hope you know you still have to fund your blocked account with about 8000€.

Identify why those schools deny you and work on it. Private schools are not for those who can't afford it.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Onyi2728(f): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
queenvicka:

U should ask urself these questions
1. Can u afford the 12k tuition fees without wahala
2. Do u like this school in paticular
3. If these other schls don't admit u, will u be happy going to this ur 12k Schl?

Sidon ask ur self plenty questions and answer them immediately

If ur answer is No
My advice will be, wait till u get a proper admission letter from d other schools. Not every one here av admission. Majority are still waiting. You are not the only one on this table. God's willing everyone will meet in Germany.

For me I won't advice ur mom to sale d land u are suppose to build on when d time comes.
Thats my small advice o

Thanks a lot Queenvica. The school sef was recently opened and not a lot of reviews. It is well. Thanks again. We will wait on God

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osifo4ever: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
uses the mail send to you from your block confirmation.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
victree007:

1. Blocked Account
I don't think the embassy specified the particular scholarship or scholarship body that will be honoured by them. So I think you should contact the embassy directly to inquire if a local government scholarship will be ok. Personally I think it can fly sha. Scholarship is scholarship so long the terms and conditions are met. So look for a way to inquire from the embassy sis.

Dear, so you know, embassy only recognises German or any other recognisable European Scholarship.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Onyi2728(f): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Jigba:

If you can't afford private schools in Germany, why apply to it?. I don't think it's right that your mum has to sell a land when there are so many universities where you don't have to pay that much. Hope you know you still have to fund your blocked account with about 8000€.

Identify why those schools deny you and work on it. Private schools are not for those who can't afford it.....

Thanks for the advice Jigba. You are right but I was thinking I could easily pay the 2000 euros needed and hustle the rest 10,000 while in Berlin. Moreover the school had agreed to monthly payment of the tuition which means I did be paying 909 euros monthly as the course if for one year. Is it not better trying my luck than staying back here ? If I work part time for 450 euros, God will settle the rest! That was just my thoughts.
But like Queenvica says I will wait and if others don’t come I did try summer semester �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
Swithoni:

If you have nothing to say you can just ignore instead of typing anything that comes to your mind because you're behind a keyboard. I asked about a scholarship not a sponsorship letter or a blocked account which are the ones that have been discussed here at length. If the topic had been dealt with before I wouldn't be asking.
I don't think he has said anything bad even its has been stated here what kind of scholarship is allowed so it will be in your best interest to be polite here if u need progress or better still read the previous parts simple. Cos your vex or bad mouth won't help anybody . peace

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Onyi2728:

Thanks for the advice Jigbvva. You are right but I was thinking I could easily pay the 2000 euros needed and hustle the rest 10,000 while in Berlin. Moreover the school had agreed to monthly payment of the tuition which means I did be paying 909 euros monthly as the course if for one year. Is it not better trying my luck than staying back here ? If I work part time for 450 euros, God will settle the rest! That was just my thoughts.
But like Queenvica says I will wait and if others don’t come I did try summer semester �

Don't depend so much on part time jobs or hoping to get one immediately you arrive here. The reality is different..

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bykz(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
osifo4ever:
uses the mail send to you from your block confirmation.
Thanks alot Bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oke48(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
Anyone studying in TU Munich? Please, I need to make an enquiry about accommodation. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Legendobi: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hello guys,

Please I got interview appointment at the German embassy for 18.06.2018 which is this Monday. Monday is a public holiday. I would like to find out if there is anyone here with a similar date for appointment or if anyone has an idea as to whether the public holiday has any effect on my appointment.

Thanks
Bykz:

Thanks alot Bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
luckyzeeto:
Please help,which postal package can deliver within a week on a budget of 3-5k and how many days exactly usually takes nipost to deliver,can i still meet up with 30 June deadline with nipost if i send on Tuesday
I will advise you not to use Nipost because of the time constraint. Go for private postal services(DHL, FedEx et all).
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sherif25: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Gud day pple in the house.. who is sending document to denggendorf.. i am sending document and i dont mind if where share d courier fee. Pls PM me planning to use DHL or UPS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Legendobi:
Hello guys,

Please I got interview appointment at the German embassy for 18.06.2018 which is this Monday. Monday is a public holiday. I would like to find out if there is anyone here with a similar date for appointment or if anyone has an idea as to whether the public holiday has any effect on my appointment.

Thanks
It seems people have treated this issue some pages back. From what they said, this break is a national break which doesn't affect German embassy from their normal activities.
So prepare and attend ur interview and even if the break later affect them, you do not loose.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by samajayi1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
osifo4ever:
good day house I made a mistake in filling my fintiba account,my account amount to fund 9009,there said I could have reduce to 720 but I left 735,how can I reduce now to fund 8640,pls I need a fast reply.

Even if you reduce to 720 monthly, u will still have 8829 as total Moni to be paid cos of bank charges.

Just leave the 9009 like that, it's just €180 difference. Besides, I don't think it can be changed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Oabayomi24(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
Eldeee:

Oga having read your previous comments here and this present one, I deduce you are yet to realize the kind of people you are dealing with. Be careful lest you get your fingers burnt, and later come here crying Wolf looking for a quick solution. If you want to succeed in deutschland kindly follow the rules, Germans don't joke one bit with rules. All the very best.

Try to always be Diplomatic when addressing people. It is not by force that you respond to my questions. Ok!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oabayomi24:

Try to always be Diplomatic when addressing people. It is not by force that you respond to my questions. Ok!

And try to be reasonable when responding to cautions and constructive criticisms. it's only a fool who rejects corrections. Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Onyi2728:

Thanks for the advice Jigba. You are right but I was thinking I could easily pay the 2000 euros needed and hustle the rest 10,000 while in Berlin. Moreover the school had agreed to monthly payment of the tuition which means I did be paying 909 euros monthly as the course if for one year. Is it not better trying my luck than staying back here ? If I work part time for 450 euros, God will settle the rest! That was just my thoughts.
You may use the private university to cross over, and then work... apply to others schools...if you have to.

NB: Schwartzarbeit shocked

But bros...here no be Nigeria o. There is no God to settle anything...you must work.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
simplylekan45:
Please I want to fund my blocked account oh, I need a loan
Loan na for Bank bros...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
emeka2103:

yea that's very much true. That money has go be in your account every year till you study finish
Not true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.