Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691414 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
willy2000:

Nice to see some changes from this post but you can do better.
It seems you are a newbie here and I can guess you are also a millennial. This will be my last reply to you.
I laugh at bolded. Let me whisper this in your ear, and it is for you only. " I speak better German than uneducated native speakers. "

hmmm thanks for more of your correction.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
willy2000:

Nice to see some changes from this post but you can do better.
It seems you are a newbie here and I can guess you are also a millennial. This will be my last reply to you.
I laugh at bolded. Let me whisper this in your ear, and it is for you only. " I speak better German than uneducated native speakers. "

hmmm thanks for more of your correction. Well am not new here. Thanks for asking.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kasich(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bestie0309:

I Am getting confused here pls. Dead.de!! Is it a website?

Yes dear it is, that's where you get all the information you need on studying in Germany www.daad.de

While http://study-in.de is used to check for your specific program, here you are given an array of choices of the different schools that offer the program you are interested in.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Instructor001(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
acedboss:

I'm glad you noticed too and I totally agree with you that no one is above errors. As you can see, I tried my best to not point accusing fingers at, or correct anyone's written grammar cos the last time I did, some peeps were all up in their feelings. I was only talking in general terms this time around and only corrected someone who erroneously believed Germans can't speak good English.

The same people who type on this forum and others of its ilk, eventually move to other countries and end up being the image makers and flag bearers of our country and like it or not, influence the kind of opinions people have about us as a collective.

I do understand your view. May the Lord help us all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Kasich:

Said that because Winter Session is no longer feasible due to the fact that the Consulate is fully booked already... Well I can't tell you nor to have faith for an appointment date, but it would be wiser to take the disappointment in good fate now and re-strategize for Summer '18.

Mind you I was affected too, I have reached out to as many platforms as I could, the message is clear on the wall hence I have to re-orient my plans for Summer 18'.
all is well dear. All the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
PlatinumPlato:
The German Embassy is the key if you can certify your documents there because all schools accept documents certified there. Alot of schools also take documents certified in High court which should be the cheapest for you. Notary public can also notarize your documents which will also be acceptable anywhere but could make you spend some bucks. The decision is yours.

thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ninered: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
PlatinumPlato:
Congratulations, Frankfurt loading.... Actually less than a month. The city actually didnt delay in attending to your application. Which state is that? When is your enrollment date.

I was a lil surprised too coz my visa processing took only 24days and my enrollment deadline is still in mid October. North Rhine Westphalia.
Means I go flex my new neighborhood small before lecture proper grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Richmondoau(m): 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
gabi101:

Pls, how do i pm you too?
hello
it depends on the school,some schools start summer application from sept-nov while others start by nov-jan 15(dates depend on the school you intend to applying to). resumption for summer should be around late feb-april, some might consider late resumption for May. admission notification is sent out three days or sometimes a week or two or more(depends on the school once again to decide) after the application deadline has passed.
same as winter here, it depends on the school your applying to but usually winter starts from march-july or feb-july. few schools might decide to extend their dates to august 15(like in the case of Rhine waal) for winter application deadline. mostly resumption for some schools for winter semester is from sept-oct or aug-oct. Although some schools might even extend for some students till Nov 15(each school with their mood of operation). Admission notification is sent out two days, a week or two or three weeks or even a month after application deadline has passed.
As for the letter of Proof of Engilsh Proficiency exemption i can't say much on that as i got mine from my department(i dont know how your school operates) but its not that difficult to get as you can make inquiries from your department(HOD) or Admin on how to get it. its just a letter written to show that you studied your Bsc in english language(maybe even your sec school too) And yes the letter can be used as some schools accept it...(you can Pm me for a sample of what my own letter looks like)
feel free to always ask your questions here.they're all nice and will answer you gladly, and you can also Pm me or anyone here who has passed your present stage and is well experienced on certain issues. this is also why this thread was created.

#CHEERS!!! smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by harrison75: 12:48am On Aug 26, 2017
Hello house, please those who have already received thier visas, even those from the past sessions with experience.
Where u guys able to track it immediately after dropping your passport, to know when and how it moved from the consulate before it got to you, especially those who used fedex prepaid.
then how did you also indicate that travel date (which should not be scheduled any sooner than at least 7 days after the posting of your envelope), as written inside the a.m mail for the consulate to see, did you write a small attached letter or what? and was it the same date you used for the insurance also. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Fikky2016: 12:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Emmiefadz:
Got my visa today;afterall....

I pray for all in the various stages...

May u all have a lasting laughter;afterall..

Germany,here I come...
Stuttgart, God is visiting u along side his son!

congratulation bro, I have sent you a message
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2017
bettygirl375:
how do you make block account? how do you make payments?

Dere re several methods but it all depend on
which is suitable to you.

1. Go to any bank and ask for Form A, it's a means of payment of school fees abroad. But dey will ask u a lot of question cos u re not paying school fees. Only few lucky ones get it through dis.

2. Open a euro Dom acct. Get euro from aboki den dump in ur acct and do transfer from u mobile app.

3. Meet someone in Germany or europe to help u do it whill u fund dia naira acct.

4. Alternatively if u ve anyone in Germany, family, friends dey can issue u a Sponsorship declaration.
with dis, u dnt need to fund dat 8640 euros.
But the person must be resident in Germany. Not necessarily a german citizen but should have a permanent residence and have a good paying job.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2017
tchaley17:

I tried getting a WAEC direct scratch card and I was told it's just PIN they print out for you. Is that what you used?

Ppl used dat.

But go to cafe's dat check waec, some may still ve d scratch card.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2017
un48table:
please, can anybody presently schooling in rwth Aachen University help a brother out with accommodation for 2 to 3 days. I'll be in Aachen on Monday by God's grace and I don't want to sleep under the bridge. bikuno. please, I have tried everything to secure a place to no avail. please, help a brother out.
Kindly send me a pm. Thanks in advance

Dia re like a million Nigerians in Dat school, so egwu atuna gi.

Even if no body dey online to answer u, wen u get dia, dem go definitely hand u over to Nigerians dia den u make ur choice.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2017
Bestie0309:

I Am getting confused here pls. Dead.de!! Is it a website?

Not, a rat site.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DrVektor: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2017
Touchflex:
Heading to university of Lübeck for MSc biomedical engineering. You can check out the school online...admission is only in winter for biomedical

Bruh. Could we link up and talk better?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ninered: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2017
harrison75:
Hello house, please those who have already received thier visas, even those from the past sessions with experience.
Where u guys able to track it immediately after dropping your passport, to know when and how it moved from the consulate before it got to you, especially those who used fedex prepaid.
then how did you also indicate that travel date (which should not be scheduled any sooner than at least 7 days after the posting of your envelope), as written inside the a.m mail for the consulate to see, did you write a small attached letter or what? and was it the same date you used for the insurance also. thanks
What I did was submit my passport, travel insurance + photocopy, printout of the a.m mail and a printout of my booking ticket from Turkish airlines(as indication of date of travel)... Hope it helps and Congrats.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ninered: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Not, a rat site.
grin shocked
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Instructor001(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2017
ninered:

What I did was submit my passport, travel insurance + photocopy, printout of the a.m mail and a printout of my booking ticket from Turkish airlines(as indication of date of travel)... Hope it helps and Congrats.

Hi ma'am, just sent you a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Emmiefadz(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2017
Fikky2016:

congratulation bro, I have sent you a message

Ok bro.... can't see it though... pls resend
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chikeuz(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2017
I am presently waiting for funding, which will come towards the ending of September. My enrollment date is up until the 17th of November at TUM. I recently asked TUM for an extension but they are yet to reply.

Will it still be possible for me to apply for the German visa late September given the fact that I will have funding and my enrollment date is still at least 6 weeks even from the first of October?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by tchaley17: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Ppl used dat.

But go to cafe's dat check waec, some may still ve d scratch card.
Thanks alot man. Thought the PIN wasn't going to be accepted cos I got it from WAEC office
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bestie0309(f): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Not, a rat site.

Lolz. Atleast try borrow sense if u no have now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hafeetech: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2017
Emmiefadz:
Got my visa today;afterall....

I pray for all in the various stages...

May u all have a lasting laughter;afterall..

Germany,here I come...
Stuttgart, God is visiting u along side his son!

Congratulations brother. Go to Dutschland and succeed.

I'm also a Stuttgart student.

Got admission into university of hohenheim

Did my interview on the 24th of August.

Do you mind if we can connect.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2017
tchaley17:

Thanks alot man. Thought the PIN wasn't going to be accepted cos I got it from WAEC office

It's acceptable. Some cases sef, dey might not even collect it generally, while some scratch cards is returned unused.

So no fear.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Bestie0309:

Lolz. Atleast try borrow sense if u no have now

Really?

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2017
chikeuz:
I am presently waiting for funding, which will come towards the ending of September. My enrollment date is up until the 17th of November at TUM. I recently asked TUM for an extension but they are yet to reply.

Will it still be possible for me to apply for the German visa late September given the fact that I will have funding and my enrollment date is still at least 6 weeks even from the first of October?

Really?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2017
ninered:

grin shocked

U dey laff.

D question no even funny me.

Reading culture is dead.

Wen I started, page 2, person no advise me, I went back to page 1 and started from Zero.

Did everything till it got to uniasist stage before I started questions.

Now she say Mai go borrow sense.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Emmiefadz(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2017
Hafeetech:

Congratulations brother. Go to Dutschland and succeed.

I'm also a Stuttgart student.

Got admission into university of hohenheim

Did my interview on the 24th of August.

Do you mind if we can connect.

Yes bro...Let's connect

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.