Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,235 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (685922 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by busarieedris: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
kbanty22:

what date did your sponsor put on the sponsorship letter as the planned date of entry? and did embassy contact you regarding issues with your SL?
15th september as the entry date...Embassy did not say there is an issue.They only said they are waiting for the alien office's statement on the committment letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kbanty22(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
busarieedris:
15th september as the entry date...Embassy did not say there is an issue.They only said they are waiting for the alien office's statement on the committment letter
I hope the embassy hasten the process. hope your enrollment deadline hasn't passed?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
*Visa Interview Transcript 18.09.2017* 

Arrived the embassy by 5.00am. The first person on the queue and the first person to be interviewed for long term visa.

Mr. Paulinus arrived around 7.20am. After giving instructions on how to arrange our documents, I entered the visa section around 8.00am.

Was interviewed by a lady at CT1.

Me: Good morning ma'am
VO: Good morning

VO: Your passport and appointment letter. (I obliged)

VO: Your docs, original then photocopies. (I obliged)

VO: Wow, scholarship! Congratulations!
NOTE: I have Deutschlandstipendium worth 300€ per month.

Me: Thank you.

VO: Your visa fee. (27,000)

VO: Did biometric registration.

She gave me questions and papers to answer. She then printed my details and said I should check and sign when am through with the questions.

*QUESTIONS:*
-What & where do you want to study in Germany? 
-Why do you want to study this course?
-Why Germany?
-Why not study the course in Nigeria?
-Why not USA/UK or other English Speaking Countries?
-What is your course structure? List all the courses
-How have you prepared for your studies?
-Where will you stay?
-Who is your sponsor? What he/she does & income
-What will you do after studies? Stay in Germany?  Come back to Nigeria?
-Do you have friends/relatives in Germany? 
-What is the title of your bachelor's thesis?

She typed all my answers.
NOTE: I gave detailed explanations to all the answers.

VO: Oh! What's this? I can't see the writing. (I spelled for her.)

VO: I would have to keep your passport for stamping since you will be in München before October 1st. Wait, let me confirm from my colleague. (She came back with the black slim tall lady. They discussed in German. After some minutes, she returned my passport)

She asked me to pick up the phone. Now oral interview:
VO: I wanted to keep your passport before but we have to confirm your scholarship from Germany and my boss have to be around. We will get back to you before 10 days.
Me: Okay. Thank you ma'am.

VO: I can see from your answers that you've made effort to learn German via Duolingo. For how long?
Me: One month and some weeks.

VO: Did you apply for the programme yourself?
Me: Yes ma'am

VO: What do you know about GERMANY? (I explained everything, location, population, president and party, Chancellor and party, countries bordering Germany with names, 16 federal states with names)
VO: I can see you know everything.
Me: Thank you ma'am

VO: What do you know about Munich? (I explained everything, from population, state, size, mayor and party, how the name München was derived, Oktoberfest, companies in München, ranking in world most livable cities, FC Bayern München and Allianz Arena)
When I mentioned Oktoberfest, she said, "and it just started." When I mentioned FC Bayern München and the year Allianz Arena was built, she was smiling "Ahhhhhhh, you know everything."

VO: Have you traveled to Germany or any European country before? Me: No ma'am, I don't have any reason to travel.

VO: I can see your family lives in Austria, are you not in contact with them?
Me: I am but I have no reason to travel. Now, I have the reason to travel.

VO: That's alright; you will be contacted by email before 10days to send your passport via courier. Have a nice day.

Me: Ihre danke Ihnen.
VO: Bitte. (smiling)

*Thank you for your wishes. You made me feel special.*

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Reddev: 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
This is awesome. Glad it went well
donkafor:
*Master in Management Visa Interview Transcript 18.09.2017* 

Arrived the embassy by 5.00am. The first person on the queue and the first person to be interviewed for long term visa.

Mr. Paulinus arrived around 7.20am. After giving instructions on how to arrange our documents, I entered the visa section around 8.00am.

She gave me questions and papers to answer. She then printed my details and said I should check and sign when am through with the questions.

-Why Germany?
-Where will you stay?

VO: I would have to keep your passport for stamping since you will be in München before October 1st. Wait, let me confirm from my colleague. (She came back with the black slim tall lady. They discussed in German. After some minutes, she returned my passport)

VO: I wanted to keep your passport before but we have to confirm your scholarship from Germany and my boss have to be around. We will get back to you before 10 days.

VO: I can see from your answers that you've made effort to learn German via Duolingo. For how long?

VO: What do you know about GERMANY? (I explained everything, location, population, president and party, Chancellor and party, countries bordering Germany with names, 16 federal states with names)

VO: What do you know about Munich? (I explained everything, from population, state, size, mayor and party, how the name München was derived, Oktoberfest, companies in München, ranking in world most livable cities, FC Bayern München and Allianz Arena)
When I mentioned Oktoberfest, she said, "and it just started." When I mentioned FC Bayern München and the year Allianz Arena was built, she was smiling "Ahhhhhhh, you know everything."

VO: Have you traveled to Germany or any European country before? Me: No ma'am, I don't have any reason to travel.

VO: That's alright; you will be contacted by email before 10days to send your passport via courier. Have a nice day.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Reddev: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
When did you apply for the scholarship?
donkafor:

-Why Germany?
-Where will you stay?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
donkafor:

-Why Germany?
-Where will you stay?

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by legacy30: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please who has used Royal Air Maroc airline to travel before, can you tell us how their services are?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
donkafor:

-Why Germany?
-Where will you stay?

Choshocked i........You don get Master's in Seducing VO's.

We are watching you Ooo.
*Jo grin kes* If no be say the other VO stopped the VO who interviewed you. Maybe she for stamp your Passport *Jgrin kes*

A BigCongrats

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DisturbingEU(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
donkafor:

-Why Germany?
-Where will you stay?

Congrats Mister! grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Negro1986(m): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
AbooFaaris:
Hello guyz, is there anyone going to Hamburg who is presently waiting for AM or has gotten their visa approved? please holla!

Aboofaris , i am going to Hamburg and have gotten visa approval
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by McSterling(m): 6:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Eke40seven:
Ok..
This calls for a big celebration...

Good morning. Please, a friend needs your help. He wants to know if you're in Germany already. I sent you a pm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Thank you Oga Boss.. You taught me nah grin grin grin
neccki:

Choshocked i........You don get Master's in Seducing VO's.

We are watching you Ooo.
*Jo grin kes* If no be say the other VO stopped the VO who interviewed you. Maybe she for stamp your Passport *Jgrin kes*

A BigCongrats

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Thank you Boss grin
DisturbingEU:

Congrats Mister! grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 6:30am On Sep 19, 2017
Thanks.
OJCITY22:

Congrats!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 6:31am On Sep 19, 2017
Thank you grin grin grin

I applied early June.
Reddev:
When did you apply for the scholarship?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 6:31am On Sep 19, 2017
I NEED ADVICE

Blackanada:
Hello house,

When applying for visa for masters, is the original waec result a must? I don't have my original waec certificate due to some complications by my secondary school.
But the result is available online and I can get a scratch card.

Also my name on my (online) waec result is Ebuka, but in my passport is Chukwuebuka. Is this a problem?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 6:32am On Sep 19, 2017
Hi Richmondoau, I can't reply your pm. Please, kindly ask your questions here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2017
Can't you get a testimonial from your school? Or original result from WAEC office?

For name, it's nothing but an affidavit of 1k will solve everything.
Blackanada:
Hello house,

When applying for visa for masters, is the original waec result a must? I don't have my original waec certificate due to some complications by my secondary school.
But the result is available online and I can get a scratch card.

Also my name on my (online) waec result is Ebuka, but in my passport is Chukwuebuka. Is this a problem?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 19, 2017
donokafor Congratulations shocked

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AbooFaaris: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2017
Hey bro, I have sent you a pm.
Negro1986:

Aboofaris , i am going to Hamburg and have gotten visa approval
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2017
Thank you Jigba grin
Jigba:
donokafor Congratulations shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2017
donkafor:
Can't you get a testimonial from your school? Or original result from WAEC office?

For name, it's nothing but an affidavit of 1k will solve everything.

Thank you for your reply.
About the name I'll get an affidavit.
So testimonial is accepted in place of an original waec?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Negro1986(m): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2017
AbooFaaris:
Hey bro, I have sent you a pm.

OK, check your mail , I've replied .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2017
Blackanada:
I NEED ADVICE

experience people should please answer this person.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2017
Testimonial will show you actually went to secondary school but it won't substitute WAEC. You can get your result from WAEC office.
Blackanada:

Thank you for your reply.
About the name I'll get an affidavit.
So testimonial is accepted in place of an original waec?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dejx: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2017
Congratulations donokafor and all that has gotten AM/Visa.

We still dey for interview.

Donokafor abeg make we relate, my email is ogunyemiibukun@gmail.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nairalandboss: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2017
Nice Work Here

God bless you for your good work
Futurewise11
Unclejudas (even though I don't like that Name) cheesy
Honourableseyi
Eke40seven
Justwise and others

Justwise may God Reward you
Thanks a lot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eke40seven(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2017
McSterling:
Good morning. Please, a friend needs your help. He wants to know if you're in Germany already. I sent you a pm.
I didn't see it sir!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Reddev: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Through which website?
donkafor:
Thank you grin grin grin

I applied early June.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by McSterling(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Eke40seven:
I didn't see it sir!

Okay, sir. I've resent it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yes sir!
Reddev:
Through which website?

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.