Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,461 members, 7,770,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:46 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (684020 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kaybeeeee(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jigba:

The entrance exam is done in Germany.
Where do you live??
There might probably be private language schools around you.

Ilorin, can it be done online
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kaybeeeee:

Ilorin, can it be done online

I doubt
There should be private tutors or schools in illorin that teach German. Just search

But if you want to learn on your own. All you need is online smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kaybeeeee(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jigba:

I doubt
There should be private tutors or schools in illorin that teach German. Just search

But if you want to learn on your own. All you need is online smiley

Can i learn it online and do the exam in goethe Institute, thanks for answering
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kaybeeeee:

Can i learn it online and do the exam in goethe Institute, thanks for answering

Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
@jonnyessence, which course are u gunning for and what schule?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:
Please house I need help. Just ended a call with Axa Mansard in regards with travel insurance for 6months as requested by the embassy and the peeps are saying student insurance is 88k and the ordinary one is for 23k. Abeg those that have done which one did you use and what price cos I don't have 88k and I see no use for it since I will still register for health insurance once I land Germany.

Tell them you want Schengen travel insurance and not student, it is 23k. You can do everything online without stepping into there office. Shalom

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Touchflex(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Honoursbleseyi, what's the least amount of time should one expect AM mail if he funded before interview with funding confirmation.

honourableseyi:

Tell them you want Schengen travel insurance and not student, it is 23k. You can do everything online without stepping into there office. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
Touchflex:
Honoursbleseyi, what's the least amount of time should one expect AM mail if he funded before interview with funding confirmation.

It does not have a definite time frame cause it will surely depend on your city in Germany and how fast they are in attending to visa issues. However, we have seen 3 weeks and above. If you can fund before the interview, do it; otherwise, do the funding as soon as you can. Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Mrbigman please I don't expect this reply from you here. Aba this is a good platform that anyone can share their views to the public not insult from you. I didn't expect this reply from you. Please be civil besides you are a big man to handle things emotionally. I don't expect this kind of reply from you. We are Nigerians. Each and everyone has different advice and comment to share here. We don't want fight. I strongly believe we are mature here to handle things well. It is German Embassy fault that caused it. We all have to plea to them and do the needful.

First off, no single drop of insult Dia in my words as translated ( na only u wan go school?)

Peace
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kaybeeeee(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jigba:

Yes

Okay abt the Studienkolleg can i write the final exam after one semester, and do i need open block acct too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kaybeeeee:

Okay abt the Studienkolleg can i write the final exam after one semester, and do i need open block acct too

The final exam is usually after two semesters but before you will be admitted you need to write an entrance exam in German and Maths

Yes you need block account
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mbolajide2010: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
May5ive:
Please can someone start applying for Winter 2018 as from now? And then in terms of recommendation letter, who else can write for you apart from your professor and employer?

Application would be opened for summer 2018 by September or October by most schools. I will advise you apply for summer 2018 then if given admission defer it for winter 2018.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2017
May5ive:
Please can someone start applying for Winter 2018 as from now? And then in terms of recommendation letter, who else can write for you apart from your professor and employer?

Why not apply for summer first, deffer ur admission and use it to apply earlier winter to avoid dis *booked out story*

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olaadesie(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2017
dobeespen:
so if ur sponsor is a German citizen, A sponsorship letter is all one need or u still need to make d block account deposit

Oga this question has been answered one million times. Aren't most of us going to tuition free schools? The €8640 is for accommodation and feeding among other things things.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dornilz: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2017
Good morning

Please I need help to appeal for a German visa after being denied for the reason "there are doubts to your travel purpose and intention to study"

Please it is really urgent.

Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olaadesie(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2017
neccki:
thanks

@Mr. Johnnyessence
As far as German Student VISA is concerned. Even if you ain't paying a dime (Tuition Fee, Semester Fee e.t.c) to the school, you still have to

prove that you have enough money to feed and accommodate yourself for a year (which is the 8640 euros).

Or you ask one of your family member that you have in Germo to help you apply for a Sponsorship Letter (verpflichtungserklärung) @ their

Allien/Administrative Office.

Or you secure a Scholarship Letter from an EU/Germo Organization.

NOTE: Both the Sponsorship Letter & Scholarship Letter issuer will be responsible for what ever fee you are required to pay in Germany. Be it

Feeding, Accomodation, Tuition fee. That's if stated in your Scholarship Letter. e.t.c.

E.g. My Scholarship covers Cost of Travel, Health Insurance, Tuition Fee, Accommodation, & Monthly Stipend

The point of the whole story is Everyone (student) who wants to obtain a Student VISA must show either

Deut Block Account with 8640 Euros

Sponsorship Letter
Or
Scholarship Letter

So it does not matter whether you are paying tuition fee or not. I hope you will understand all this long story you make me type.

I will flog you if you ask us this question again oo undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hiltino: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2017
Hello,

Sorry about the outcome of your interview (Refusal)

To answer your question exclusively, please tell us your profile and what documents you applied with and give us a transcript of your interview. This will give us insight into possible reasons for the outcome you experienced because each individual case is different and then we can advise accordingly, thank you.

The struggle is real, may God help us all get there.

Dornilz:
Good morning

Please I need help to appeal for a German visa after being denied for the reason "there are doubts to your travel purpose and intention to study"

Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2017
olaadesie:
thanks

You are Welcome Buddy.

Big Up man
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DisturbingEU(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2017
Instructor001:

I think I had the same thing from a guy and two ladies yesterday as well.

Wow this is serious o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by inspiredbelieve: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2017
Hello All,

Is this no-appointment issue being faced at the embassy really a dead end??

I see some contacted embassies of neighboring countries but the response from them isn't favorable..

Is it really a dead end and no solution to this for Winter 2017??

If that's the case, it is really painful ooooo. After all the money and efforts utilized in this....

Chai
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2017
Dornilz:
Good morning

Thanks!

Sorry to here this and we fully sympathize & empathize with you.

Please share your Transcript as @Hiltino has said, so we know the angle you need to adjust.

Bless Up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rapahel1116: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2017
Yea ...you got the question.....I tink some schools are still open for application till d august 15.....pls wen do winter semester application start ...do u have any idea ? ..
Jigba:

I don't really understand your question
Studienkollegs have different application period for winter and summer semesters
I think that of summer is closed now. You just have to find their websites and check
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Yea ...you got the question.....I tink some schools are still open for application till d august 15.....pls wen do winter semester application start ...do u have any idea ? ..

I believe winter semester application is over.
It's usually from April-July.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dornilz: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2017
I applied for a student visa and im going for a second degree and all of my documents were and are complete even to the blocked account, admission letter and all.

hiltino:
Hello,

Sorry about the outcome of your interview (Refusal)

To answer your question exclusively, please tell us your profile and what documents you applied with and give us a transcript of your interview. This will give us insight into possible reasons for the outcome you experienced because each individual case is different and then we can advise accordingly, thank you.

The struggle is real, may God help us all get there.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Bro, please share your full profile and interview transcript so people can advise accordingly. This include undergraduate degree, intended degree, school and interview questions and your answers.
Dornilz:
I applied for a student visa and im going for a second degree and all of my documents were and are complete even to the blocked account, admission letter and all.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:

If you are talking about skilled workers, there are plenty of opportunities in germany. The problem is africans dont have the skills here. Most end up cleaning old people's ass. Anyways if you ever get there avoid the criminal element. They deport people in cells. No joke
likewise it happens in canada too abi wetin you dey talk here. I could remember the prostitute stripper stephanie otobo that blasphemed a known man of God in Nigeria. Everyone can see different tatoos in her body. The suppose lady was a Nigerian living in canada. Please if you aren't satisfy with Germany kindly avoid the country thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2017
Johnnyessence:
likewise it happens in canada too abi wetin you dey talk here. I could remember the prostitute stripper stephanie otobo that blasphemed a known man of God in Nigeria. Everyone can see different tatoos in her body. The suppose lady was a Nigerian living in canada. Please if you aren't satisfy with Germany kindly avoid the country thanks.

Don't reply him anymore wink
Just ignore him
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Haywhy1987: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2017
Sorry about the refusal...
Have veen following this nairaland travel German thread for long?
Kindly post ur interview questions and if possible the responses you u gave to individual questions.
Dornilz:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2017
Negro1986:

@Johnnyessence please all that are affected should bombard them with emails oo,, its very disheartening for someone to undergo the stress of admission and the expenses involved , and after just to be told that the dreams will die off just like that, because the embassy cannot schedule appointment when we all know that its not prospective student's fault on when the admission status/results are released.... If there is quota to the number of Nigerian students they can accommodate in any given semester then that should be made public for for Nigerians and the whole world to know, other than that its not a enough reason to deny people the opportunity of pursuing their academic dreams.... Those that are affected we stand with you and pray that a positive solution will come in time... Never give up on your dreams guys...... We will achieve our goals, fulfil our heart desires and dream come through to all who believe Amen...
amen well solution will come forth. I think when they receive series of different emails in the headquarter in Berlin, they will respond promptly. Well since this issue happens last year what I read so far is that they directed some applicants to Abuja embassy too. I think they should do it again in this year too. All is well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2017
Eldeee:
@jonnyessence, which course are u gunning for and what schule?
well it is Geology and mineral science. Hafen city university hamburg.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2017
Jigba:

Don't reply him anymore wink
Just ignore him
sure I will ignore him. What I just notice in him is that he didn't know what he's talking about.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2017
Mrbigman1:

First off, no single drop of insult Dia in my words as translated ( na only u wan go school?)

Peace
Mrbigman always will be Mrbigman lol peace too. All is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.