Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,494 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691376 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Emmiefadz:
Thanks my great friends.... got a mail today stating that I should bring my passport and travel insurance to the embassy. Please what does that mean?
congrats bro. You don get visa be that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bamidele03: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hello, please is there any one that got admission to Rhine-waal university of applied sciences? or is currently there?

I got admission there for Usability Engineering. Resumption is Oct 2 but my visa interview is not until September 26. I might be resuming late than usual and I need advice on how to prepare for things such as accommodation. It will be so good to have another person going there from here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olaadesie(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
kag1:
If you are sure that you are adequately prepared for the interview please fund your account.
We have seen people receive their A.M mails in less than two weeks, on one occasion, in 5 working days.
So have faith!

what's A.M. mail? Also after securing admission what's the next move ??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Emmiefadz(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:
congrats bro. Yoou don get visa be that

Oooh! I wanna scream! Thanks Dallington.... u offered me hope.... u are.a great brother!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Emmiefadz(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
PlatinumPlato:
There's high possibility you ll get a positive response. Go ahead with your preparations, your AM mail arrives soon. Relax, the delay in time is normal.

Platinum. .. Thanks bro.... we made it!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Emmiefadz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
I made it! You'll make it too!
I wish.everyone the best of luck...
No matter the situation,there can be miracles!
....only if u believe...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by debuchy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pls who have heard or knws anything about Gisma business school in berlin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by icon2: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pls someone should answer me na

Hello everyone I sincerely appreciate all contributions here.

Please I need a clarification, can one travel with his spouse on a student visa.

I wish to consider the option of doing my masters there but I don't know if they will grant my spouse visa too

Please I did clarification. Thanks all

Please I need a clarification, can one travel with his spouse on a student visa.

I wish to consider the option of doing my masters there but I don't know if they will grant my spouse visa too

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
icon2:
Pls someone should answer me na

No
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by icon2: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jigba:

No

grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Otunba147:
Please house I just got my admission letter from btu cottbus-senftenberg. Bachelor environmental and resource management. Guys any update on appointment bookings was informed they are closed for the year. Any possibility of opening the block account send differ the admission.

Thank you
Pls bro what was the documents u submit?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by lono22: 12:50am On Aug 16, 2017
Any body coming to Reutlingen university esb bussiness school specifically?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2017
Only the Consulate will decide if this is achievable or not.
Obinoscopy:
Thank you so much Don. The person is considering applying for multiple entry for 3 months duration (he had previously gotten a 1 week single entry visa). Is he in order?

Note that he has an invitation for September 11 - 16 and November 20 - 24.

Please your response will be of immense help. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Audeeyah: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2017
Morning All,

Please does anyone know how long it takes to process a Visa using a sponsorship letter?

Had my interview on the 7th and anxiety is getting the best of me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2017
Audeeyah:
Morning All,

Please does anyone know how long it takes to process a Visa using a sponsorship letter?

7th kee. Just Last week and Anxiety is all over you shocked?

It's not even up to a Month. Or don't yuo know it takes 4 -6 weeks to process your VISA?

Nawa O.......You better go and bath that Anxiety away and start praying they call you for your visa.

CheerUp

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Audeeyah: 10:00am On Aug 16, 2017
[lol, ikr! Thanks tho]

7th kee. Just Last week and Anxiety is all over you shocked?

It's not even up to a Month. Or don't yuo know it takes 4 -6 weeks to process your VISA?

Nawa O.......You better go and bath that Anxiety away and start praying they call you for your visa.

CheerUp

[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ANSLEMPAUL12: 10:24am On Aug 16, 2017
Congratulations Otunba. I also applied to the said university BTU still waiting for their email please can we have our contacts?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by henriq2: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2017
Audeeyah:
Morning All,

Please tell us about your interview, particularly the questions you were asked about your sponsor

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Audeeyah: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Please tell us about your interview, particularly the questions you were asked about your sponsor

The interviewer asked what my sponsor does, where she stays and if I had an idea of how much she earns.

I didn't know the amount, so I explained to her that she didn't provide that information and told me that the financial support document from my sponsor is sufficient
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Touchflex(m): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Heading to Lübeck this winter... What's up? Wish to connect? Check my signatur wink

olatondo:
Greetings house, please is anyone studying at the University of Luebeck? How is the city in terms of schooling, students job and social life?
Your response will help a soul. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Touchflex(m): 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
Heading to university of Lübeck for MSc biomedical engineering. You can check out the school online...admission is only in winter for biomedical

DrVektor:
And any seniors in the house that have done M.Sc Biomedical Engineering? Most preferably RWTH Aachen University? I need people to ask questions.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Obinoscopy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
donkafor:
Only the Consulate will decide if this is achievable or not.
Ok thanks so much.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by OBE69: 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bamidele03:
Hello, please is there any one that got admission to Rhine-waal university of applied sciences? or is currently there?

I got admission there for Usability Engineering. Resumption is Oct 2 but my visa interview is not until September 26. I might be resuming late than usual and I need advice on how to prepare for things such as accommodation. It will be so good to have another person going there from here.

Pm me, i will give u a contact of a friend there since 2014
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bettygirl375: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hi everyone, i'm new to these international study things, so please i need some assistance. Actually, i am a graduate of a University and i have obtained my B.S.C, I wanna apply for a masters degree program in the Liepzig University of Germany to study structural and spectroscopy in chemistry: the requirements i read on the portal page for this exam are; ''ENGLISH TEST B2, B.SC and APTITUDE TEST''. The course is taken in English language, so i wanna find out if this English test required can be from TOEFL and how is this aptitude test done? i'm confused, please someone, help me out here. Must i take the aptitude test? and how do i register for the aptitude test?. The next summer registration starts November, i'm getting ready to get the requirements so i don't miss out. Please, i need help from people with experience knowing if the English test required can be from TOEFL, and how the aptitude test is done? thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Emmiefadz(m): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Please how can I go about the travel health insurance? Anyone.with a freat idea or advise in the regard?
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Emmiefadz:
Please how can I go about the travel health insurance? Anyone.with a freat idea or advise in the regard?
Thank you

Axa mansard is good and cheap. You can do everything online to get one . Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
bettygirl375:
Hi everyone, i'm new to these international study things, so please i need some assistance. Actually, i am a graduate of a University and i have obtained my B.S.C, I wanna apply for a masters degree program in the Liepzig University of Germany to study structural and spectroscopy in chemistry: the requirements i read on the portal page for this exam are; ''ENGLISH TEST B2, B.SC and APTITUDE TEST''. The course is taken in English language, so i wanna find out if this English test required can be from TOEFL and how is this aptitude test done? i'm confused, please someone, help me out here. Must i take the aptitude test? and how do i register for the aptitude test?. The next summer registration starts November, i'm getting ready to get the requirements so i don't miss out. Please, i need help from people with experience knowing if the English test required can be from TOEFL, and how the aptitude test is done? thanks.
Yes TOEFL is accepted by international schools. For the aptitude test you should contact your program coordinator or the international office of Leipzig about the admission procedure.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bettygirl375: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pushas:

Yes TOEFL is accepted by international schools. For the aptitude test you should contact your program coordinator or the international office of Leipzig about the admission procedure.

i tried calling their German number but it isn't going. I don't know if German number doesn't work in Nigeria. I even used their call code +49 and the number refused to ring. Anyways, i have a friend from Europe and he helped me call them and asked them about the aptitude test and they informed him that the aptitude test was only for German students, but the man wasn't sure. Please i have many questions i wanna ask here. Since the next summer registration begins November. Can i start registering now? i mean on the portal site, can i fill in my name, details and email now? or i should wait until November? and they were saying things like i shouldn't submit original copies of my certificate, but legally attested copies of all my documents, what does this mean??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
bettygirl375:
i tried calling their German number but it isn't going. I don't know if German number doesn't work in Nigeria. I even used their call code +49 and the number refused to ring. Anyways, i have a friend from Europe and he helped me call them and asked them about the aptitude test and they informed him that the aptitude test was only for German students, but the man wasn't sure. Please i have many questions i wanna ask here. Since the next summer registration begins November. Can i start registering now? i mean on the portal site, can i fill in my name, details and email now? or i should wait until November? and they were saying things like i shouldn't submit original copies of my certificate, but legally attested copies of all my documents, what does this mean??
1) If the call doesn't go through, why don't you send an email to the international office of the school or the program coordinator.
2) I would advice you to wait till November as admission rules,procedures and requirement might be changed
3) Yes. You don't need to send original copies of your credentials. Just certify the photocopies at an High Court, Notary Public or at the German Embassy.
I hope I answered all your questions!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 5:06am On Aug 17, 2017
@bettygirl, pls be very careful about your usage of the english language. This your 'you wanna' is not ideal for official applications, i want to believe you did use of English language during your Bsc studies. Pls be guided appropriately, cos you might be asked to write a statement of purpose or letter of motivation and this your "you wanna" slang will spell so much doom for you and portray a different message to them.

Moreover go through the program webpage to read the requirements thoroughly before sending any application. try and go through the previous threads on german student visa issues. Its a goldmine of information you really need. As for the language requirements, you need to send an email to the program director so as get better details but not with this your "you wanna" pls. You need to spend quality time to do your own research about different schools who still offer your desired program of choice or some other related courses, reasons are German universities sabi deny admission wella even if you reach their stated requirements, cos you are not the only one applying. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Wish you all the very best in your german adventure.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gedtalks(m): 5:33am On Aug 17, 2017
Otunba147:
Please house I just got my admission letter from btu cottbus-senftenberg. Bachelor environmental and resource management. Guys any update on appointment bookings was informed they are closed for the year. Any possibility of opening the block account send differ the admission.

Thank you

Bro I too got an admission letter for masters env. and resource mgt that school, however Im still at the fintiba stage.. try reply pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gedtalks(m): 5:38am On Aug 17, 2017
please someone should guide me. I have just got admission for admission and im trying to update my fintiba profile. deadline for enrolment for late entrants is october 30, what are my chances of meeting up and please guide me through the steps with deadlines too

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.