Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691148 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 7:36am On Aug 20, 2017
Obinoscopy:
@neccki, some schools do give Transcript addressed to Institutions to student for onward delivery to the institution concerned.

For instance, Student A's transcript addressed to a German University can be given to the student who will then figure out a way to forward it to that German University.

This is not ideal though and only a few schools do this. Most school prefer sending it direct and would rather give the student a student's copy which isn't an official copy.

Exactly my point.

and would rather give the student a student's copy which isn't an official copy.

The word Official is clear and that makes the difference.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eke40seven(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2017
Josh4wod:
Hello
As an undergraduate
Undergraduate transcript is required for an undergraduate degree in Germany
Is there a particular GP required?
What GP?

cc: : Eke40seven ,dolpaz , Cahnellven, TheDreamChaser , futurewise11 , UncleJudax ,
Not really.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okezie007(m): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2017
gabi101:

hello,so your saying you gave me mine right(student copy) not original?! Dont just assume what your not too certain of...i rest my case with this issue.

#PEACE smiley
Guy which one be this your school? #PromoteAm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2017
Josh4wod:

My school didn't request for a particular GP (Rhein Waal) for undergraduate
I am only referred to anabin in which I didn't get the usage
Thanks

Okay!......Notin to worry about then, since it's BSc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2017
Josh4wod:
Hello
As an undergraduate
Undergraduate transcript is required for an undergraduate degree in Germany
Is there a particular GP required?
What GP?

cc: : Eke40seven ,dolpaz , Cahnellven, TheDreamChaser , futurewise11 , UncleJudax ,
I think if the application is through Uniassist/ for a restricted program, the GPA might be more significant.

I have no idea about cut-offs. It may depend on the school.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Emmiefadz(m): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2017
Please... anyone going to stuttgart for studies?
Or any of our seniors in the house schooling in Stuttgart?

Please let's connect
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by lakesider(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2017
Good day house , anyone going to Weimar this winter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
GOODNESSNGWU:
Neccki, any news concerning the German student visa application

About 2 people now said they've started giving Visa Appointment dates, but am not sure yet.

But please just try and send them a mail. You might also be luck.

BigUps brov.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kellyskys: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
gabi101:

hello,please go through this link below,there you'll find the cost ,available dates and cities where you can sit for the exam. i paid $180 for it last year when i sat for the test.

https://www.ets.org/bin/getprogram.cgi?urlSource=toefl&newRegURL=&test=TOEFL&greClosed=new&greClosedCountry=China&browserType=&toeflType=&redirect=&t_country1=group_Nigeria

#CHEERS smiley

He/she can also try the following link, I paid 45k early this year when I wrote TOEFL.

http://www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com/toeflcentresinnigeria/

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
He's not pulling legs.. Someone got date recently that's why he suggested that they should try. Remember, people might cancel their appointments.
neccki:

You Ennnnhh

You no go kee person.

It's still the same jaree. Nothing has changed.

Don't mind @Mrbigman1 grin jaree. Hez just trying to pull ya legs.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Josh4wod: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
UncleJudax:

I think if the application is through Uniassist/ for a restricted program, the GPA might be more significant.

I have no idea about cut-offs. It may depend on the school.

Thanks Bro
I really appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kellyskys: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Dnt discourage ppl from going to interview with Dia transcript.

If ur VO dnt hammer on it dnt mean another VO can't.

Besides, my own vo asked to be sure mine was in my doc submitted.

Some did not submit dia cv or employment letter, mine asked to be sure it's dia.

So, dnt put ppl into trouble.

Let them carry every document possible by the side.

You have made a valid point. But if one does not have a copy of the transcript b4 the interview, pls still go for ur interviews without worries.. Ur certificate is enough, but if the VO insists on the transcript, you can explain to he/her abt ur school issuing student copy or not.. etc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Karch:

I thought this issue had already been settled. Let's move forward bro. The next gist now is that the consulate has started giving dates again. I read this some minutes ago on this thread. I HOPE YOU HAVE SENT THEM A MAIL!
please has german consulate office start to give out date to applicants niiiii. Please explain on it thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Johnnyessence:
please has german consulate office start to give out date to applicants niiiii. Please explain on it thanks.
Read a page backwards and you will see where someone wrote it. Bro this is not the time to start asking whether the have started giving out dates or not. There is always an epitome of truth in every rumour, so please just send and you might be lucky. cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
neccki:

About 2 people now said they've started giving Visa Appointment dates, but am not sure yet.

But please just try and send them a mail. You might also be luck.

BigUps brov.
please what's the format of the mail that I will send to them. Am really surprised about this info. I sent deferment email to the school I got admitted yesterday but still they haven't reply me back. By tomorrow morning or afternoon they will reply me back.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
donkafor:
He's not pulling legs.. Someone got date recently that's why he suggested that they should try. Remember, people might cancel their appointments.

Yea, I agree.

Thanks. This is why people need to always pray for favour's & Goodluck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Karch:

Read a page backwards and you will see where someone wrote it. Bro this is not the time to start asking whether the have started giving out dates or not. There is always an epitome of truth in every rumour, so please just send and you might be lucky. cheers
well you may be right. At times In every rumour there always iota of truth. Well I will try shaaa. Please what's the format of the email. Is it just to address them and ask for the booking of student visa application hmm. thanks for your reply here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Johnnyessence:
please what's the format of the mail that I will send to them. Am really surprised about this info. I sent deferment email to the school I got admitted yesterday but still they haven't reply me back. By tomorrow morning or afternoon they will reply me back.

Pm me. I will forward it to your mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by soxhixco: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Want to apply for masters in Germany but don't know how to go about it. Is there anyone who can put me through please. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
donkafor:
thanks oga donkafor you are a faith lifter. Thanks for your reply. Some might cancel their appointments cos they are not ready or no fund for block account. All is well thanks. I will try and I pray favour will show forth. Thanks for your reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
neccki:

Pm me. I will forward it to your mail.
well I have pm you here. Thanks for your reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Johnnyessence:
well I have pm you here. Thanks for your reply.

Sent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
neccki:

Sent.
thanks for your reply. I have see it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
neccki:

Sent.
please I have send you another email. Please I need your reply to questions thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Josh4wod: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
neccki:

Okay!......Notin to worry about then, since it's BSc.
Thanks a lot mam
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Josh4wod: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Eke40seven:
Not really.
Thanks Boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
soxhixco:
Want to apply for masters in Germany but don't know how to go about it. Is there anyone who can put me through please. Thanks

hello, lets start from what course you'd like to apply for.?! then we can help you search for it,you check their requirements and from there know which documents is required by each school for application...you can pm me or anyone here whose well informed on how to go about it manually and also feel free to put up any questions.

#CHEERS smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sholademi1: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
hello good people. Can the gurus assist with any previous motivation letter of someone who has secured admission already? I need it as a guide. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ritzyvic1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
sholademi1:
hello good people. Can the gurus assist with any previous motivation letter of someone who has secured admission already? I need it as a guide. thanks

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sholademi1: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=ritzyvic1 post=59658552][/quote] thanks. I appreciate this.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adebowale14: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Good evening house,

Please any Oldenburg's students here, its been 4 weeks uniassist sent my evaluation letter to me and since den, no news has come from the university. Enrollment deadline is 2nd of October and I haven't started anything at all. Sigh#

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.