Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691428 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by napoleonsmart: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
So if a Student opts to go through NOUN, are you saying he/she might be admitted for a B.Sc course in Germany that would not require him/her to have a knowledge of German, I mean a B.Sc with a medium of instruction as English?
Thanks for enlightening me
neccki:

MyOwnOpinion: NOUN is easier.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hadassaheke(f): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
napoleonsmart:
So if a Student opts to go through NOUN, are you saying he/she might be admitted for a B.Sc course in Germany that would not require him/her to have a knowledge of German, I mean a B.Sc with a medium of instruction as English?
Thanks for enlightening me
Yes

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Karch:
Hello house please I need to confirm this. I friend of mine told me that her application was approved last month by Uni assist and she did you pay any 75 euros. She is heading to Rhine waal University but yet to get an admission. I advised her to call the school to know if her application has been sent to them.

I have been admitted oo. I'm just trying to help a friend of mine.

Yes, that's right.

Tell her to mail (e-mail) the school. Asking if the school had received her application and what's the status of her application. Or

Why is her/his admission letter not yet ready as the case maybe.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
neccki:

Yes, that's right.

Tell her to mail (e-mail) the school. Asking if the school had received her application and what's the status of her application. Or

Why is her/his admission letter not yet ready as the case maybe.
Honestly speaking, I'm still surprised. she ought to have gotten a response by now. I have sent all Rhine waal contacts(both emails and phone no) to her sef.

Campus KleveMarie-Curie-Straße 1, 47533 Kleve, Deutschland
Telefon: +49 2821 80673-0
E-Mail: info@hochschulerheinwaal.de
StudiengangsleitungProf. Dr. Jörn Sickmann
E-Mail: joern.sickmann@hochschule-rhein-waal.de
StudiengangskoordinatorTobias Buse
E-Mail: tobias.buse@hochschule-rhein-waal.de
Student Service Center
E-Mail: studienberatung@hochschule-rhein-waal.de
International Office
E-Mail: international-office@hochschule-rhein-waal.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pvibe007: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hallo alles!
Keep on pushing!! Trust me all the the stress you going through now is really worth it grin. Busy summer , so ist men are working their butts out! grin
I will always advice: READ BACK PAGES IN THIS THREAD! Very insightful! Apart from the few I know do we have any Würzburg hopeful for Winter 2017? cool cool

Pvibe007 von Würzburg, Deutschland!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Pvibe007:
Hallo alles!
Keep on pushing!! Trust me all the the stress you going through now is really worth it grin. Busy summer , so ist men are working their butts out! grin
I will always advice: READ BACK PAGES IN THIS THREAD! Very insightful! Apart from the few I know do we have any Würzburg hopeful for Winter 2017? cool cool

Pvibe007 von Würzburg, Deutschland!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neahyo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Glory be to God, my visa arrived this afternoon. Don't lose hope, yours is on the way....

13 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
neahyo:
Glory be to God, my arrived this afternoon. Don't lose hope, yours is on the way....
Bros.. You be one man mopole o. congratulations!!
Wish you the very best in Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by glucklichewelt: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
neahyo:
Glory be to God, my arrived this afternoon. Don't lose hope, yours is on the way....

Congrats bro! Go and succeed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Your ............. arrived this afternoon. grin grin grin

Congratulations, Go to Deutschland and succeed.
neahyo:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sistaj: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
Letter of acceptance for Master of innovation,entrepreneurship and innovation for TU Berlin just dropped in my mail.Alas it is for winter session and embassy is no longer interviewing for student visa.It has been a very long wait as this application was turned in in March. let's see how it goes anyways.
Wanted to share the news with the house

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
neahyo:
Glory be to God, my visa arrived this afternoon. Don't lose hope, yours is on the way....

Congrats...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
sistaj:
Letter of acceptance for Master of innovation,entrepreneurship and innovation for TU Berlin just dropped in my mail.Alas it is for winter session and embassy is no longer interviewing for student visa.It has been a very long wait as this application was turned in in March. let's see how it goes anyways.
congrats..what did you study as an undergraduate?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mzdeea(f): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
neahyo:

Congrats . plss wen did you go for the interview?? And like how many weeks did it take bfre they sent you the mail(for travel health insurance/passport). Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
neahyo:
congrats. All the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sistaj: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
GermanDreamer:
congrats..what did you studied as an undergraduate?
Undergraduate is actually Biochemistry but I have an MBA already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Stargpressy: 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
Plz what date did u apply cos I applied 29 April bit no news yet
And plz what is ur bsc course and cgpa..
sistaj:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2017
Please house which bank is the best to open a blocked account, Hassle free.
And the amount they charge?

Am looking at Winter 2018.
Made my research and gotten a Uni already.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2017
OBE69:

I didnt see your pm...@doubting thomas, i got a date
Sent you a PM. Please reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by OBE69: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=Pushas post=59708755]
Sent you a PM. Please reply. [/quo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2017
OBE69:

08********8
Thank you. Kindly remove your number.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by eMidas: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2017
neahyo:

Congratulations, bruv. You won an Erasmus. I got freaked by that feat. Can I get in touch with you off Nairaland?

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2017
Please house Can anyone help list which documents exactly are we expected to come to the embassy with. I also got a mail today telling me that the visa fee ha a just been increased to €75 and my interview is on October 2017 so I should Come with enough money. Also this money I noticed that the reminder that fintiba bank sent me says I should now fund 8829 instead of €8729. I am actually expecting my transfer to drop today as I funded last week 17th. please has anyone also noticed these also

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2017
Arigold007:
Please house Can anyone help list which documents exactly are we expected to come to the embassy with. I also got a mail today telling me that the visa fee ha a just been increased to €75 and my interview is on October 2017 so I should Come with enough money. Also this money I noticed that the reminder that fintiba bank sent me says I should now fund 8829 instead of €8729. I am actually expecting my transfer to drop today as I funded last week 17th. please has anyone also noticed these also

If you have been following this thread since last month then you should have known about the Increment in the Visa Fee.

It has been posted here several times without number.

Same goes with the Amount you should put in your Block Account. It is 8829€ and no more 8729€.

StayBlessed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2017
OK thanks pls if you anyone can help with the documents that are usually asked for during interview by the V.O. to help me package well. I have checked on the embassy site but there is no checklist there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by OBE69: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2017
Arigold007:
OK thanks pls if you anyone can help with the documents that are usually asked for during interview by the V.O. to help me package well. I have checked on the embassy site but there is no checklist there

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2017
Arigold007:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=OBE69 post=59712792][/quote] Vielen Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=neccki post=59712848][/quote]Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neahyo(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2017
mzdeea:

Congrats . plss wen did you go for the interview?? And like how many weeks did it take bfre they sent you the mail(for travel health insurance/passport). Thanks.
I was interviewed July 12 and I received the mail for travel insurance August 9; school resumes September 4 and I'm to travel September 2.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2017
Congrats bro. see you in Deutschland.
Pls when was your interview and when did you fund?

neahyo:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2017
Go ahead to book for interview, theres no harm in trial. Or you can proceed to differ your admission for summer semester.

sistaj:

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.