Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,880 members, 7,798,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (689603 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by paulynpen(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Yes ma'am/sir
OK thanks so much for the info
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Abego na question I wan ass.

Who dey go dis village? FREIBERG for here or anyone already dia.

Or around d village like leipzig, Dresden or Zwickau? Or sacheen generally?

Abeg I need ass some quession to ppl wey dey dia and going like me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Odiase1:
if it is taking enough time just send a mail to your course adviser u can get his details on school official website you can as well send a mail to the students international office of the university too I am sure they will send your admission letter if it is ready I got mine through mail and also through post adress.
okay I will send an email to them through the medium you advice me here. Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
GOODNESSNGWU:
I think ur problem is quite assuaged. Just fill sign & send the enrollment application as it seems you are not needed there physically to enrol, after which you send the semester fee by bank transfer to the appropriate account. When the embassy opens for the summer which will likely be late October then you may apply for ur visa. Except you wish to reapply to the university again. However u realize that on getting to campus, whenever u do, u av ur work cut out for u since u will need to catchup wif work.
thanks for your reply here. I really appreciate it. Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mzdeea(f): 12:08am On Aug 23, 2017
neahyo:

I was interviewed July 12 and I received the mail for travel insurance August 9; school resumes September 4 and I'm to travel September 2.

Plss which insurance company did you use for your travel insurance and how much did you get it.??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by lakesider(m): 4:25am On Aug 23, 2017
neccki:

If you have been following this thread since last month then you should have known about the Increment in the Visa Fee.

It has been posted here several times without number.

Same goes with the Amount you should put in your Block Account. It is 8829€ and no more 8729€.

StayBlessed
how true is this i am planing to fund with 8640
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Emmiefadz(m): 4:35am On Aug 23, 2017
Mrbigman1:

7 days

Why u ask?

I submitted mine yesterday.... so I needed to be sure of when im likely getting it back cos I.wish to travel back to ogun.state where I work n I filled the adress here in lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Godson201333(m): 4:56am On Aug 23, 2017
Mrbigman1:

If you consider also those cities listed above as Village,what do we call your current location Nigeria
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Instructor001(m): 5:23am On Aug 23, 2017
lakesider:
It's true bro,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Instructor001(m): 5:25am On Aug 23, 2017
Godson201333:

If you consider also those cities listed above as Village,what do we call your current location Nigeria

Remote x3 area grin
Godson201333:

Remote x3 area

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Emmiefadz(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2017
Please can anyone give me eetails about Stuttgart? I'm going there for masters... I mean job opportunities and the nature of the city
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2017
Godson201333:

Na shit hole I dey na.

Was making jokes anyway.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neahyo(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2017
mzdeea:

Plss which insurance company did you use for your travel insurance and how much did you get it.??
I used Ensure Insurance and paid 20k for 6 months. I did everything online and a softcopy of the insurance certificate was sent to me within 3 hours; while the hardcopy was sent 4 days later.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by wezzyfrocket: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2017
pls which university offer prosthetics and orthotics in germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 10:21am On Aug 23, 2017
Good day guys, you all are doing a great job here.

Please i want to get a complete understanding of the admission and resumption timelines for master programs in Germany so i can plan accordingly.

Please, when does the winter and summer admission begin and ends, and when are the students expected to resume?

I will also like to know how i can get the documentary evidence that my Bsc. was taught in English from my school. What does the document look like, is it gotten from your department or from Admin.? Can a letter from my departments be used?
And please, is the letter accepted by most schools?

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2017
neahyo:

I used Ensure Insurance and paid 20k for 6 months. I did everything online and a softcopy of the insurance certificate was sent to me within 3 hours; while the hardcopy was sent 4 days later.
Was the soft copy accepted by the Consulate or you still had to wait till the hard copy arrived before going to submit.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by legacy30: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Plz what is the specification for the passport photogarph
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Enrol and pay your semester fees as instructed. Your semester fees is still valid till next semester assuming you did make it. grin
Johnnyessence:
thanks for your reply here. I really appreciate it. Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
European Business School
crystal843:

Pls what is EBS, I also applied to TUM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
legacy30:
Plz what is the specification for the passport photogarph

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
lakesider, administrative fee is also included.

150EUR for Deutsche Bank
89EUR + 4.99EUR monthly for Fintiba

Also, 100EUR insurance deposit. grin

Instructor001:

It's true bro,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
lakesider:

Very true brov.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chi555: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hello house, please for those writing IELTS. Is it the Academic or General Exam that u'll take or can any of them suffice? And also please how difficult is the exam. Someone said the exam is so easy but tricky. Please what is the secret to getting a high score?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sheddyboyf: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=donkafor post=59749393][/quote
Pls can I use a white background for the passport.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Youpele52: 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=sheddyboyf post=59750873][/quote] White Background is the standard.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DisturbingEU(m): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
wezzyfrocket:
pls which university offer prosthetics and orthotics in germany

Google it bruh!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
It MUST be WHITE background.
author=sheddyboyf post=59750873]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Painpill: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
Emmiefadz:
Please can anyone give me eetails about Stuttgart? I'm going there for masters... I mean job opportunities and the nature of the city

Hab' keine Angst smiley Just hop on that plane.

Hopefully you speak deutsch Schwäbisch wink
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
ACADEMIC.

Prepare well, obey instructions, be fast and don't waste time (skip what you don't know). Also, listen attentively.

Goodluck grin
chi555:
Hello house, please for those writing IELTS. Is it the Academic or General Exam that u'll take or can any of them suffice? And also please how difficult is the exam. Someone said the exam is so easy but tricky. Please what is the secret to getting a high score?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sadeeq1244: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Chemnitz
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by derpkunta(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Here i go.....my first ever Nairaland post.

University: Bonn Rhein Sieg University of Applied Sciences
Course: Autonomous Systems (MSc)
Applied for admission: 15th Jan 2017
Received admission: 15th March 2017
Interview date: 28th June 2017
Funded account: 3rd August 2017
AM: 23rd August 2017

I have been following this thread for almost 2 years without asking a single question (you can check my profile).
Almost every question imaginable has been answered if you take your time to carefully go through the thread.

I am grateful to everyone that contributed to this thread in one way or another and i will do my best to answer any question you have.

23 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
derpkunta:
Here i go.....my first ever Nairaland post.

University: Bonn Rhein Sieg University of Applied Sciences
Course: Autonomous Systems (MSc)
Applied for admission: 15th Jan 2017
Received admission: 15th March 2017
Interview date: 28th June 2017
Funded account: 3rd August 2017
AM: 23rd August 2017

I have been following this thread for almost 2 years without asking a single question (you can check my profile).
Almost every question imaginable has been answered if you take your time to carefully go through the thread.

I am grateful to everyone that contributed to this thread in one way or another and i will do my best to answer any question you have.
congrats, hope you stick around.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.