Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (690214 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by legacy30: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
okpmoses:
I'd love to apply for INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS( bachelors degree).would love someone to help.i really don't understand DAADE.DE
Search for your desired course at study-in.de or daad.de . it is a website showing you your course and related courses with the institutions offering it.
Hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Touchflex(m): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
Current visa fee now #27000

Interview was quite brief maybe because I was the second applicant to be interviewed for long term visa

Do you speak German?
How long?
Your school and course?
Why Germany?
Why your course?
Why not Nigeria?
Why not US, UK or any other English speaking country?
What do you know about Germany?
Countries sharing boundaries with Germany?
German states?
German Chancellor? Party?
President? Party?
Who's your sponsor?
Where he works?
Monthly income?
Course structure?
Plans after studies?

Thanking God for a successful interview!
Best wishes to all awaiting AM mail and all admission hopeful.

Blessup

Touchflex:
Thanks buddy...
Congrats to our brothers and sisters whose AM mail has dropped.

For those having interview in September, here's my findings!

About waec direct scratch card, I got mine at 1k somewhere opposite the custodian building in Sabo.

Also paid #850 for FedEx prepaid courier envelope at their office along Sabo-Yaba way.

Visa just got confirmed to be #26500.

Bless us all Oh Lord as we move!

Passport for #500...35mm by 45mm

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mbolajide2010: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hello house,

Please who has successfully applied to TUM, I have been having problem trying to apply since the first of this month.

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpmoses: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
mbolajide2010:
Hello house,

Please who has successfully applied to TUM, I have been having problem trying to apply since the first of this month.

Thanks.
Yea
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpmoses: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
legacy30:

Search for your desired course at study-in.de or daad.de . it is a website showing you your course and related courses with the institutions offering it.
Hope this helps
Thanks I'd do that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
Touchflex:

Interview was quite brief maybe because I was the second applicant to be interviewed for long term visa

Do you speak German?
How long?
Your school and course?
Why Germany?
Why your course?
Why not Nigeria?
German states?
President? Party?
Who's your sponsor?
Where he works?
Monthly income?
Course structure?
Plans after studies?

Blessup

congrats in advance.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
I certified my IELTS in British council in Olu Obasanjo, PH. They didnt charge much to certify like 5 copies for me then and the schools accepted them. So you can go back to any British Council office close to you to certify your IELTS.

chidi4eze:
Well I'll advice you just chill and certify everything together since the result will be out in less than 8days from now..Meanwhile most schools and Uni-assist do not pay close attention to the certification of IELTS cos they can always verify the certificate..But to be on the safe side if you already have a date with d embassy certify others and use a high court or notary public to do that of the IELTS..
Cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
okpmoses:
I'd love to apply for INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS( bachelors degree).would love someone to help.i really don't understand DAADE.DE

hey moses, please browse through the link below(copy and paste everything) to see if you like the courses (related courses) and make your choice. they are both for summer and winter...hope it helps.

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/?p=l&q=&degree[]=1&fos=1&lang[]=2&lang[]=3&dur[]=8&dur[]=9&dur[]=10&dur[]=11&dur[]=12&dur[]=13&dur[]=14&dur[]=15&fee[]=1&sortBy=1&page=1&display=list

#ENJOY!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Congratulations. Thats exactly my transcript with that slim dark VO that enjoys shouting at applicants. She will shout and rake you but finally approve your visa. Maybe its a tactics to check your composure or something. And she doesn't ask random questions even if she suspected that your crammed. Her script is usually the same but get really to absorb her raking. I remember she shouted on me like thrice during my interview but at last my visa was approved. New applicants, take note.

Touchflex:

Do you speak German?
How long?
Your school and course?
Why Germany?
Why your course?
Why not Nigeria?
German states?
President? Party?
Who's your sponsor?
Where he works?
Monthly income?
Course structure?
Plans after studies?

Blessup

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
PlatinumPlato:
I went to their office in Port Harcourt along Mummy B road from either GRA Junction or Stadium road. Just 20 minutes, they ll issue it to you. Find their office close to you because online service is more expensive.

bros please i go like ask you things since u dey ph make i pm you or you go give me your digit am based in ph too thats why
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kellyskys: 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
ibrahimdoc:

what is AM mail. pls explain.

A/M means visa Approval Mail..
it is the mail you receive from the embassy if your visa application is successful..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hrmdesk: 1:01am On Sep 14, 2017
Please, has anyone going to University of Freiburg this winter got his visa approved ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 7:24am On Sep 14, 2017
I just replied your PM. Send me your digits lets connect or write me via my signature.

dailydolar:
bros please i go like as you things since u dey ph make i pm you or you go give me your digit am based in ph too thats why
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2017
This question has been answered more than four times in the last ten pages or more. Where has our reading culture gone? You won't know much by jumping into the forum and start asking questions. I read all Part 3 and even half of Part 2 before I became grounded. I am afraid you may not know all the tricks if you don't devote quality time to reading. There's no question you ll asked now that has not been answered in Part 3 and even in Part 4, believe me. But when it comes to critical or isolated issues, we are always here to help you.

kellyskys:

A/M means visa Approval Mail..
it is the mail you receive from the embassy if your visa application is successful..

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2017
Pls guys how did u send your second application form to uniassist . i mean people that applied to two schools .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sadeeq1244: 8:04am On Sep 14, 2017
taiwo92:
Pls guys how did u send your second application form to uniassist . i mean people that applied to two schools .

Even if you applied to ten different universities, just sign all the application forms, put them in one envelope with one set of authenticated copies of your credentials and send em like that.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2017
the admission process of the other schools never open that is y am asking
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hadej(m): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2017
okpmoses:

You can try Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences. The school offers International Relations (B.A.) with English as the medium of instruction. But remember, you need at least two semester university transcripts or HND along with WAEC/GCE/NECO to be considered for admission. You also must provide an English proficiency certificate (IELTS or TOEFL). There is no exception to this rule, even if you are from a non-native English speaking country like Nigeria.

Note: I guess the school might make an exception to the English-exam-rule if you studied previously in the UK, Australia or US.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by napoleonsmart: 10:47am On Sep 14, 2017
Good morning house, for someone that has gotten AM mail and submitted his passport in person on Monday September 11th,when is the most likely time for him to get it back through DHL. I indicated my time of departure to be 22nd of September.

Those who are familiar with the timing should please enlighten me.

Many Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chidi4eze(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2017
Interview transcript
My interview was done in room 1.
My VO was a friendly German.
Visa application fee: #27,000
Take this questions; answer them
1. What school?
2. Course?
3. Why do you want to study in Germany?
4. Why do you want to study the course?
5. Why not U.K., USA, Canada or any other English speaking country?
6. Why not Nigeria?
7. Where will you live in Germany?
8. Course structure; how many semesters, any internship, semester abroad, exam
9. Mention the courses according to the semesters
10. Who is your sponsor?
11. What does he do?
12. What is his monthly income
13. How have you prepared to study in Germany;learnt how to speak german?contacted the school?
14. Do you have a relative,friend or colleague in Germany or any other European country. Pick the phone and answer the questions
15. Tell me what you know about Germany
16. What report have you gotten from your friends in the school?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by NiyoTemi: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2017
Good day, please what app can I use to learn German language on BlackBerry z10. What I found in blackberry world is just the review of Duolingo.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2017
NiyoTemi:
Good day, please what app can I use to learn German language on BlackBerry z10. What I found in blackberry world is just the review of Duolingo.
Thanks
Rosseta Stone
Duolingo
Memrise.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
you know any one in the school now? men that IELTS sabi fall hand for application.. thinking of writing them to ask them if proof of English proficiency from undergraduate studies will suffice

Hadej:

You can try Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences. The school offers International Relations (B.A.) with English as the medium of instruction. But remember, you need at least two semester university transcripts or HND along with WAEC/GCE/NECO to be considered for admission. You also must provide an English proficiency certificate (IELTS or TOEFL). There is no exception to this rule, even if you are from a non-native English speaking country like Nigeria.

Note: I guess the school might make an exception to the English-exam-rule if you studied previously in the UK, Australia or US.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hadej(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
smoothvee:
you know any one in the school now? men that IELTS sabi fall hand for application.. thinking of writing them to ask them if proof of English proficiency from undergraduate studies will suffice

I study there. Generally, completing your undergraduate studies in a non-native English speaking country will not suffice if you decide to apply to Rhine-Waal University, unless you meet the exceptional requirements I mentioned in my previous post. Go and take the exam if you want to apply here or find other German universities that you can apply to without having to write an English proficiency exam.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hadej:

I study there. Generally, completing your undergraduate studies in a non-native English speaking country will not suffice if you decide to apply to Rhine-Waal University, unless you meet the exceptional requirements I mentioned in my previous post. Go and take the exam if you want to apply here or find other German universities that you can apply to without having to write an English proficiency exam.

boss man nice one, i am gonna take the exams as against summer next year... so am applying this year, do your school have summer semester?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by legacy30: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hello house plz i need urgent help
As regards the Am mail, is it the body of the mail that i should print or the attachment sent with it or is it the both. Coz the body of the mail is only telling me to pay attention to the attachment.
Secondly can my brother submit my passport at the embassy for me since am not based in lagos.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hadej(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
smoothvee:

boss man nice one, i am gonna take the exams as against summer next year... so am applying this year, do your school have summer semester?

For bachelor's programmes, you can only apply in the winter semester (from April onwards). For master's programmes, you can apply in both the winter semester and summer semester (from April/November onwards).
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
The bolded answered your question.
legacy30:
Hello house plz i need urgent help
As regards the Am mail, is it the body of the mail that i should print or the attachment sent with it or is it the both. Coz the body of the mail is only telling me to pay attention to the attachment.
Secondly can my brother submit my passport at the embassy for me since am not based in lagos.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
ibrahimdoc, I can't reply your pm. Kindly post your questions here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibrahimdoc: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
donkafor:
ibrahimdoc, I can't reply your pm. Kindly post your questions here.

please i have many questions to ask and please be kind enough to answer all my questions. now i want to apply for a german business visa. apart from my company's income tax clearance certificate, do i have to present a personal tax clearance certificate other than that of my company? what is the required size of passport photo to be presented? i have a little less than 700k in my savings account but that of my company is very good. will this my savings account balance pose a threat to my visa application? and yes i am being sponsored by the company for the trip. i am single. looking forward to hearing from u.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
When traveling to Germany for the first time with a students visa, are you required to book a return ticket?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
Dear ibrahimdoc,

I don't really know much about business visa but I know the following will be required:

1. Your company bank statements from the previous three months.

2. Invitation letter from the business partner in Germany in English or German (For consultancy services: please provide a confirmation letter from the German client)

3. Detailed schedule of your business meetings (ONLY for stays over 30 days)

4. Business references

5. Certificate of Incorporation of the company

6. Proof of financial status:

If employed: Payslips of the past three months / employment contract

If self-employed: Certificate of Proprietorship or other proof of ownership (proof of land title, proof of income from agriculture (sales form) etc.)

The bolded clearly shows your account statement will be checked. 700k posing a threat, that I can't answer.

Are all these documents available?

Passport size still remain 45mm by 35mm

Good luck with your application. grin

ibrahimdoc:

please i have many questions to ask and please be kind enough to answer all my questions. now i want to apply for a german business visa. apart from my company's income tax clearance certificate, do i have to present a personal tax clearance certificate other than that of my company? what is the required size of passport photo to be presented? i have a little less than 700k in my savings account but that of my company is very good. will this my savings account balance pose a threat to my visa application? and yes i am being sponsored by the company for the trip. i am single. looking forward to hearing from u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.