Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691216 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpmoses: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
hello my friends please can i get info of some schools that does not really need toefl cos i haven't written the exam.thanks[color=#990000][/color]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ifechez: 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hello. Please who is here that lives in Portharcourt, it's very urgent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
ifechez:
Hello. Please who is here that lives in Portharcourt, it's very urgent.
yes how can we help you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
hrmdesk:
Can I write to d consulate to enquire about my visa status after three weeks?

Yes pls.

Make sure u add all ur particulars if u want a response from dem.

App. Number:
DOB:
Passport number:
Name:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by talk2olu: 5:55am On Sep 17, 2017
I'm no immigration expert and I might not have an answer to your question, but I know the embassy always like to be convinced that you're coming back home after your visit to germany. Things like "a job to come back to", "a family (dependents) to come back to" etc.. are good indications that you have a reason to come back home. So imagine just telling them you're unemployed, that sounds to me like a red flag.

Since you have a PhD admission already, I think you should add the adm letter to your application documents. At least that can convince them that you've something to come back for.

ask1509:
Hello Everybody,
I am Oluwasegun and I just got a scholarship to attend a science conference in Germany. The conference is fully sponsored. On reading through this thread and the Visa information page of the German mission, I know I have to do the following (please correct me if I'm wrong ):

1. Fill the Shengen Visa short stay application form and print it out.
2. Add the print out above to some other required documents for the business visa and gather the docs, also get the cash equivalent of the visa fee.
3. Book an appointment for Visa interview online at the consulate.
4. Go for the interview where I will submit all documents and pay for the visa in cash
5. Hope for the best result

However, I am a bit confused about the required docs due to my profile. I just came back to Nigeria last year (from Cameroon where I did my masters) and since then, I have been freelancing online basically on Fiverr and on Upwork. Consequently, I do not have all the following documents required for travellers attending a conference :

1 Certificate of Incorporation/Registration of the company in Nigeria
2 Memorandum and Articles of Association / Company and Allied Matters Act
3 Federal Inland Revenue Service Income Tax Clearance Certificate/Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate of the past year
4 Company´s bank statements of the last three months (only stamped and signed bank statements accepted)
5 Letter of introduction from employer
6 Employment contract and pay slips of the last three months
7 Evidence of business in Nigeria and also of former and current transactions in Nigeria and/or abroad (e. g. bills of lading, receipts, contracts)

I am thinking I should just be silent about my freelancing all together and tell them I am unemployed and that I am a prospective student (I have a PhD) admission already (but I am yet to start) in order not to complicate issues for myself. So that I will only have to provide doc 3 (the FIRS revenue Income Tax Clearance) and my Personal bank statements. However, will not providing docs 1, 2,4,5,6,7 above affect my chances? Also, do I really need FIRS revenue Income Tax Clearance (doc 3) since I am not working yet?

I will be looking forward to your comments and answers to the issues raised above. I will also like to have your comment regarding whether I should include being a freelancer or not as I think this will complicate issues for me. Finally, targeted arrival date is Nov 10, when is the best time to book an appointment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hrmdesk: 7:02am On Sep 17, 2017
Mrbigman1:
Thanks abunch

Yes pls.

Make sure u add all ur particulars if u want a response from dem.

App. Number:
DOB:
Passport number:
Name:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Josh4wod: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hi Everyone

Please I will like to know if there are still some schools that still have their application open?

BSC
Engineering
English Language Course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Josh4wod: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
mbolajide2010:
Hello house,

Please who has successfully applied to TUM, I have been having problem trying to apply since the first of this month.

Thanks.
Is TUM application still on?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Josh4wod: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hadej:

I study there. Generally, completing your undergraduate studies in a non-native English speaking country will not suffice if you decide to apply to Rhine-Waal University, unless you meet the exceptional requirements I mentioned in my previous post. Go and take the exam if you want to apply here or find other German universities that you can apply to without having to write an English proficiency exam.

Hi Boss
Do you know if Rhein Waal application is still open?
My TOEFL TEST SCORE WILL BE OUT BY OCTOBER 9 OR 10
Will I still be able to meet up?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by arieshybrid: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hi all,

Please is anyone here headed towards schweinfurt this week, already in or live in schweinfurt, FHWS precisely should please holla.

Quite urgent!!

Thank you all...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by futurewise11(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Josh4wod:

Hi Boss
Do you know if Rhein Waal application is still open?
My TOEFL TEST SCORE WILL BE OUT BY OCTOBER 9 OR 10
Will I still be able to meet up?

I will advice you to check the embassy website.
Please make Google your friend if your aspiration is to study in Germany.
Winter application would have been closed by october.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Josh4wod: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
futurewise11:

Thanks Boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Negro1986(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
futurewise11:

Bro gud day, I sent you a PM, I really need your assistance for something that is urgent, thank you..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by futurewise11(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Negro1986:

Bro gud day, I sent you a PM, I really need your assistance for something that is urgent, thank you..

I cant reply pm bro....just send me message via my number.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Negro1986(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
futurewise11:

I cant reply pm bro....just send me message via my number.

OK thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpmoses: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Anybody living in Benin on this trend.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mbolajide2010: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Josh4wod:

Is TUM application still on?

Yea, it is still opened
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dominicumoh(m): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hi guys,
I'm sorry, I've been quite busy, not had time to share my testimony.

Got admitted = 13th June 2017
Booked for appointment = 21st June 2017
Appointment date = 10th August 2017
Funding = 26th August 2017
Am mail = 5th September 2017
Submitted insurance &passport = 5th September 2017
Visa arrived = 12th September 2017

To God be the glory!

I'm going to Technische Hochshule Ingolstadt, Ingolstadt, Bavaria for M.Sc in Renewable Energy Systems.

May God see you through as He did for me.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kingdaveid: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2017
Morning everyone, anyone here got admission into the university of kassel?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by PlatinumPlato(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2017
Congratulations. Go to Deutschland and succeed.

Dominicumoh:
Hi guys,

To God be the glory!

I'm going to Technische Hochshule Ingolstadt, Ingolstadt, Bavaria for M.Sc in Renewable Energy Systems.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2017
olystic:
Hello house
I will be attending a interview at the German embassy for a tourist visit visa to Munich please what are the likely questions I will be asked
My profile is
I work as a production technician In food company and I have been working for 4 years I have been to South Africa, Kenya, I have been denied a visit visa to Germany and France
bro how far with ur interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2017
Dominicumoh:
Hi guys,

To God be the glory!

congratulations. More blessing fall on you.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2017
mbolajide2010:

Yea, it is still opened
please kindly share the link of the application form here. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hrmdesk: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Hello house, please has anyone going to Badan Württemberg this winter got is visa approved ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by glucklichewelt: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2017
Dominicumoh:
Hi guys,

To God be the glory!

Congrats Go to Deutschland and succeed.

Btw were you the guy that wanted to be interviewed by the German lady or any lady at all by all means and finally ended up in room 4?....lol.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by busarieedris: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2017
Please guys,i had my interview since first week in July.i mailed the embassy last week and they said they are waiting for the statement from the alien office on my SL because i used Sponsorship letter.What could be amiss.plus,this is over 2 months..Unusual?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by baeAF: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2017
hi guys,please I need some help..can anyone help me with a list of schools I can apply to?

Masters..Elect/Elect Engr
Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AbooFaaris: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hello guyz, is there anyone going to Hamburg who is presently waiting for AM or has gotten their visa approved? please holla!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hello house,

When applying for visa for masters, is the original waec result a must? I don't have my original waec certificate due to some complications by my secondary school.
But the result is available online and I can get a scratch card.

Also my name on my (online) waec result is Ebuka, but in my passport is Chukwuebuka. Is this a problem?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kbanty22(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
busarieedris:
Please guys,i had my interview since first week in July.i mailed the embassy last week and they said they are waiting for the statement from the alien office on my SL because i used Sponsorship letter.What could be amiss.plus,this is over 2
months..Unusual?
what date did your sponsor put on the sponsorship letter as the planned date of entry? and did embassy contact you regarding issues with your SL?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hiltino: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thanks Boss.

Evachi:

If you are not sure of axa mansard. Use IGI insurance.it is recognized by German embassy and it is what I used.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.