Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

ENERGY PREPAID METER Design/internet Based Energy Prepaid Meter Using Php,mysql - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / ENERGY PREPAID METER Design/internet Based Energy Prepaid Meter Using Php,mysql (1325 Views)

Online Courier Management System Developed In Php/mysql. (quadruple Logistics) / Learn PHP & MYSQL The Fast Way. / Arduino Webserver: Internet Based Gas Leakage Detector Using A talkinMobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENERGY PREPAID METER Design/internet Based Energy Prepaid Meter Using Php,mysql by tunasha(m): 12:06am On Jul 24, 2017
Hello guys, am back again to share my latest project idea with you,an internet based energy prepaid metering system for remote metering of power and energy consumption of an electrical device via internet.It measures power/energy and sends the readings to a server with a database using MYSQL and PHP script.
HTTP protocol was implemented in the coding which enables the device to issue a post request to the server,meaning that you can access the device from anywhere around the world by logging in to sever hosted online by tunasha, This project is more than just programming an Arduino but implementing different protocols and also using different programming languages.This is an advanced tech and you can learn everything at tunasha centre

Material used:
==================================
Sim800 gsm module
Arduino nano
Nokia 3310 lcd
closed loop current sensor
5v relay
bc547
male/female header pins
Resistors
Pcb
terminal connectros
LM2596 adj buck converter
================================
Am here to teach,inspire, prepare you for the future ahead,so feel free to ask questions, So get your hands busy and make money from the knowledge you have acquired. I am TUNASHA the CEO and founder of Tunasha Technologies,an Embedded systems/software/electronics design company.

I have being receiving messages as regards training on Embedded systems/software/circuit design and so on,and the good news is that you can now enroll for our training programmes and if you are already into designing and you are facing some challenges,feel free to ask questions and get solutions to your problems at no cost

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENERGY PREPAID METER Design/internet Based Energy Prepaid Meter Using Php,mysql by chrizee: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2017
Please where are you located. I'm interested
Re: ENERGY PREPAID METER Design/internet Based Energy Prepaid Meter Using Php,mysql by tunasha(m): 12:34am On Jul 25, 2017
magnet building ladipo shogunle ikeja along osodi lagos
Re: ENERGY PREPAID METER Design/internet Based Energy Prepaid Meter Using Php,mysql by alphaNomega: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hey, do you know the programming language used for mBus prepaid meters?

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed: Please How Do I Redesign Nairaland Script Forum / Has Anyone Successfully Integrated A Webcam Into A Vb.net Application? / 10 Concept Every Software Developers Should Know Before 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.