Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (33950 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by myright: 4:25am On Jul 24, 2017
Former lecturer with the Kaduna State University, Dr. John Danfulani and also the leader of the southern kaduna organisation, who was remanded in the Kaduna Prison for criticizing the administrative style of Nasir El-Rufai pays a solidarity Visit to the home of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. He said Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a great leader who would save Christians from the murderous Nigeria, while he also backed the restoration of Biafra.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:38am On Jul 24, 2017
Hey......my own very senior finally came to see the great Kanu of the land of rising sun. God bless you Dr. J Danfulani of KachCity.

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by myright: 4:43am On Jul 24, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Hey......my own very senior finally came to see the great Kanu of the land of rising sun. God bless you Dr. J Danfulani of KachCity.
Do you know him?

7 Likes

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Yes...!! My Senior in GSS Kachia and my own SUG prez in ABU..
Kadara bros...

Want more....

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by nextprince: 5:13am On Jul 24, 2017
So? Na everything be propaganda for dis Igbos matter?

Or what exactly are they saying?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 24, 2017
Afonjas

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:58am On Jul 24, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Be careful of your language hear grandpa

Stop promoting terrorism

Stop aiding and abetting criminals

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Fx55(m): 6:07am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Stop promoting terrorism

Sarrki my own person! Mazi seems to be unstoppable.

It's promising to be one hell of a week for Afonjas. How could IPORK miscreants start the week with such a heart-rendering news and pictures? It's so unfair and wicked of them.

Awon IPADS werey... grin grin grin grin

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:10am On Jul 24, 2017
An abooki with sense...amazing

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:11am On Jul 24, 2017
Kanu should call me for prayer against enemies within. shocked

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by rapistomenka: 6:15am On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:

Just tell us you are pained....

Kpele

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:28am On Jul 24, 2017
He came to beg Nnamdi Kanu to add Southern Kaduna to the map and not just Benue and Kogi.

Umu Chineke Kwenu! Kwezuonu oooo!

152 Likes 16 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Drogbs: 6:33am On Jul 24, 2017
Fx55:
Sarrki my own person! Mazi seems to be unstoppable.

It's promising to be one hell of a week for Afonjas. How could IPORK miscreants start the week with such a heart-rendering news and pictures? It's so unfair and wicked of them.

Awon IPADS werey... grin grin grin grin
Sarrki just booked an appointment with his doctor for more blood pressure medication, not a good week ahead for the brother...easy on him.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by konjinus(m): 6:38am On Jul 24, 2017
Ah
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Warship: 6:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Otapiapias and Coffins for sale
Any interested Afonja should contact me.

IPOB winning all the way

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 7:02am On Jul 24, 2017
Wow, this is lovely! More gnashing of teeth to skull miners, unity beggars and parasites!

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2017
Some skull miners are already depressed and may do the needful.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Luciferdevil(m): 7:04am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Stop promoting terrorism

Guy there is enough space for you to die. Nnamdi Kanu is greater than d vegetable in London. Kiss my white ass.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Stop promoting terrorism

Are you okay? Why do you comment unreasonably most times??

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by prodigy24: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2017
Lol.... Where are the fake news agents this is a fact and not useless propaganda by afonja

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:

Are you sure you really know what propaganda is? Is the visit by Dan Fulani from southern Kaduna to pay homage to Nnamdi Kanu & profess his support to the Biafrans fake? Are the pictures and the speech photoshoped?? So what is propaganda here?? Dont kill yourself over Biafra matter or what happened to buhari will befall you. BIAFRA IS UNSTOPABLE!!

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Are you okay? Why do you comment unreasonably most times??

So you want me to support terrorism ?

Nop

I am not ipob miscreants

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2017
lonelydora:
He came to beg Nnamdi Kanu to add Southern Kaduna to the map and not just Benue and Kogi.

Umu Chineke Kwenu! Kwezuonu oooo!
He already said it, believe me, aside the politicians and oil block owners who are massively defrauding the masses, the masses are tired of Nigeria. If the people of the Middle Belt & Northern Christians can raise another Gideon Orkar who will excise the islamic jihadist part of arid Nigeria then we may consider staying back with them in a restructured nation otherwise Biafra is leaving the zoo ASAP!

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by obyrich(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Watching as the drama unfolds. The bubble will burst soon.

1 Like

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:
Kanu should call me for prayer against enemies within. shocked
what is happening to you?... Did someone steal your moniker? Or is it the zombie serum working wonders

37 Likes

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Nop

I am not ipob miscreants
Go and check the meaning of terrorism first before you start ranting all over the place. Seeking Self determination through peaceful means is not terrorism but fundamental human right as enshrined by the UN. It is the vegetable and his fulani people that are perpetuating terrorism and killing innocent people everyday!

38 Likes

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Go and check the meaning of terrorism first before you start ranting all over the place. Seeking Self determination through peaceful means is not terrorism but fundamental human right as enshrined by the UN. It is the vegetable and his fulani people that are perpetuating terrorism and killing innocent people everyday!

Kanu ,Igbos and sympathizers online are all terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Nop

I am not ipob miscreants
Do you even know what terrorism means?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
what is happening to you?... Did someone steal your moniker? Or is it the zombie serum working wonders

Read between the lines bro

He knows people online wants to send him to kuje

So the prayers are for people hailing him not to push him to land of No return

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by jay2pee(m): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu ,Igbos and sympathizers online are all terrorist

When will you stop being stupid and myopic in your reasoning.... Can you just write what you will read later and not become ashamed of yourself?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Do you even know what terrorism means?

Tell us the new definition

Igbos are terrorist

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Senators Divided Over Saraki’s Successor / Labour Threatens Strike Over New Fuel Price Hike / DSS Spends ₦500Million On Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Appearance - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.