Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa (6020 Views)

It Did Not Feel Like One Nigeria Today As Army Murdered Unarmed Civilians / US VP Biden Calls Jonathan, Says He's A Strong Example To Africa / Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2010
I do not know where africans get this notion that Black Americans feels "LOST" because of the slave trade.

Repeatedly, African in America talk as if they have the upper hand because they can plot their blood line to the tribe or village they hail from.

BIG FRICKIN DEAL!

So what you come from impoverished illiterate village devoid of running water electricity that was oppressed by your colonial masters.

GROUNDBREAKING,

I guess I should be jealous of your astonishing history.

NOT

When I see Africans in America; I see people seeking a higher quality lifestyle not afforded to them in Africa.

NOTHING MORE

What burns my a/s/s more than anything is Africans acting and behaving like they are the "chosen ones" living a working class existence in America.   Africans in America are some of the most jealous and envious mofo's on the planet.  You may have been some thing special in Africa but here in America - you are what you EARN.

Africans compare themselves to lesser blacks - the underemployed, jailbirds, drug addicts and all around losers -  then feel empowered by their meager accomplishment (driving a taxi).  When they run up on  middle-class African Americans they cower, become sullen and look at us with jaded eyes.

I guess its an African thing to covet what others have.  Because no Black American covets what African has.

As a matter of fact what does Africa have besides a beautiful scenery?  Ask a Black American to return to Africa and you will get these questions.

What for?

What's there?

Why?

What's the quality of Life?

How is the educational system?

How is the infrastructure?

What about the hospitals?

The airborne and waterborne diseases?

Do they have Police and a safe existence?

Lets keep it real. 

If Africa was so great, Black people would have flocked to Africa in droves when slavery ended.  Black people in America knew back in the 1800's  that a RACIST America is better than a underdeveloped Africa.

So when I encounter an African that play up their Tribe and dirt floor village huts while pontificating newly learned western jargon,   I ask them:

Why are you here If the (Insert tribe  here) is so special?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2010
oh dear.

here we go again.

The angry black wannabe or mixed black fool is in the house.

always angry and never sober.

1 Like

Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by sjeezy8: 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2010
who fuckin cares
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by iou111: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2010
Seriously??!!
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2010
I see my fans are here.

sup Tpia and sjeezy grin
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by N101: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2010
Yawn. . . .

@ tpia - why you had to steal my lines!"  angry
tpia.:

oh dear.

here we go again.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by mamagee3(f): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2010
Do Africans feel connected to them?

Anyway, they are a big disgrace to the black race, so who cares?
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by Beaf: 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Yes, they are a "disgrace" to those who sold them to strangers. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2010
mandingo's lover to the rescue
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2010

We do not MASS kill each other.

unlike your kind.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2010
mandingo's lover to the rescue

I think you want beaf to stick his beef in you.

you riding him bad.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by EzeUche(m): 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2010
Deleted
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by edoyad(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2010
Not taking any sides, but What's the percentage of AA in American prisons as we speak ?

1 Like

Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by EzeUche(m): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2010
MandingoII:

We do not MASS kill each other.

unlike your kind.

What do you call the Crips and the Bloodz? Or people who fight over neighborhoods or colors?

I call that mass killing. Black Americans have perfected black on black violence.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2010
this thread has nothing to do with politics btw.

it should be in jokes or some back section of NL where nobody goes.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2010
What do you call the Crips and the Bloodz? Or people who fight over neighborhoods or colors?

I call that mass killing. Black Americans have perfected black on black violence

Dummy you will NEVER hear blacks killing each other like you baboons did in JOS.

so what a few knuckleheads rubbed each other out. This is what impoverished peeps do.

Hell, your water system kill you mofo's off.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2010
Black Americans are lost.

The women look to Nigerian men, because their men are in jail or on drugs. That is why the average black American male does not reach the age of 21

WRONG!

The average life expectancy of the African American male is 72.

Nigeria's life expectancy is 43.

let's stick to FACTS, not African lies.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by EzeUche(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2010
Deleted
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by EzeUche(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2010
MandingoII:

WRONG!

The average life expectancy of the African American male is 72.

Nigeria's life expectancy is 43.

let's stick to FACTS, not African lies.

I am not wrong, most black males are in jail or strung out on drugs before the age of 21. If you are truly a black American, you would know these statistics.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2010
First of all Mr. Ignorant. You probably one of those akatas who think Africa is one country and not a continent. I am surprised that you can form a coherent sentence, because we all know how you akatas are. Can't even form proper sentences.

So Dayquan or Keeron whatever your ghetto name is, how you gonna kill somebody over a corner that neither of you own? Always selling drugs and a drain on American taxpayers

I am getting tired of paying for all your baby mommas welfare checks

It beats living in shi.t and p.ss

and having blueblack babies you nor the state can feed.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2010
I am not wrong, most black males are in jail or strung out on drugs before the age of 21. If you are truly a black American, you would know these statistics.

and the average Nigerian is living on $1 a day, have AIDS, TB, Malaria, yellow fever live in a hut with a DIRT FLOOR surrounded by sh.t and piss.

*******since you wanna quote the media************
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by sjeezy8: 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2010
MandingoII:

It beats living in shi.t and p.ss like I do
Im a black american who lives in the hood with no homies to chill with
which is why I spend time typing BS on Nigerian websites
Im gay

True true ma nig
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by EzeUche(m): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2010
Deleted
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2010
True true ma nig

this is called , SLUMMING.

you ugly mofo's should be thankful, I give you a few minutes of my time.

typical africans, ungrateful.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by EzeUche(m): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2010
Deleted
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2010
[s]And that is why immigrants come to America and surpass you akatas. Nigerian immigrants have the highest per capita than any other ethnic group.

While your people are hanging on corners, Nigerians are doctors lawyers and other things. As you all say, "STEP YOUR GAME UP."

And take care of your children, I am getting tired of being hit on by Akata women who have 'baby daddies.'[/s]

Nigga stop lying!

you mofo's are[size=18pt] TAXI DRIVERS[/size] and work in nursing homes cleaning sh.it and pi.ss from old dying people.

sure a few of you excelled, and are in the country illegally.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2010
And that is why we have a TRUE African American as a president.

Whites would never vote for a black American named Leroy. They voted for somebody with an African name. Grin

and since most of you ugly mofo's can't VOTE.

why you taking credit.

Here again. Africans will LEECH off anything and everything when they did NOT contribute shi.t to its upliftment.

nigga please. You and your momma aint shi.t special AND YOU KNOW IT.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by EzeUche(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2010
Deleted
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by EzeUche(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2010
MandingoII:

and since most of you ugly mofo's can't VOTE.

why you taking credit.

Here again.  Africans will LEECH off anything and everything when they did NOT contribute shi.t to its upliftment.

nigga please.  You and your momma aint shi.t special AND YOU KNOW IT.

Well I can vote so enough of your rubbish.

Just understand that your people will always be second class citizens. And ugly? Please, your women don't think so.

I AM THE TRUE AFRICAN MANDINGO!!!
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by Sunofgod(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2010
The poster sounds like a black person who wishes he was white - DISGRACEFUL.

Or a 'coconut' who doesn't recognize he's a cocunut.

Most African americans are still victims of slavery - Mental slavery.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by sjeezy8: 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2010
MandingoII:

and since most of us(black american) dumb mofo's voted for the first time last election, they had to give the presidency to the Son of immigrant because we black americans like fried chicken, cool aide and black n milds(Cherry blend).

I dont think there is a black american(slave descent) that can even get in that position. Al sharpton has a perm, jesse has a love child, Diddy is busy running badboy and having an affair with cassie.

There are no other heros for me to look up to cry

niggu shiit I wish I was Nigerian yoooooo

das cool
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2010
once again its on cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Secures Release Of Prisoners In Equatorial-Guinea / “it Is Time To Reveal Boko Haram Sponsors” – Abubakar Shekau / Nigerians Are To Be Blamed For Fuel Scarcity - Kachukwu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.