Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development (12924 Views)

Breaking: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomole / See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos / "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by Mrread(m): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2017
The Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD), yesterday, released its two years assessment report of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.
It was titled ‘Buharimetre Mid-Term Report on the Performance of The Incumbent Administration Against its 222 Campaign Promises.’

The CDD Director, Idayat Hassan, said that the two years’ assessment report revealed that five of the campaign promises had not and could not be achieved by the incumbent administration, saying, “these constitutes broken promises.

“The promises include the commitment to end medical tourism, which has become a routine feat of President Muhammad Buhari, who is presently being treated in London for an undisclosed ailment; the creation of three million jobs annually; provision of steady power supply to Nigerians between 12 and 18 months of the administration in power; the building of one million new houses a year over the next decade; and immediate increase of national budget to health sector from 5.5 per cent to 10 per cent,” she said.

The report showed that in its first two years, the Buhari administration achieved seven of its campaign promises, including the public declaration of assets and liabilities, but frowned that the details were yet to be published.

Other achievements included presentation of National Anti-Corruption Strategy, establishment of a good working relationship with state governments in the conflict-ridden North East, neighbouring countries and the international community in the fight against Boko Haram; introduction of time-limited partial amnesty to rank and file of Boko Haram members; review of health policy; introduction of social insurance scheme; and review of structure of joint venture companies and ensuring transparent tendering process, not managed by federal ministers.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/mid-term-buhari-passes-7-fails-5-promises-report/206724.html

1 Share

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by sarrki(m): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2017
Said baba

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by sarrki(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2017
Igbos miscreants

Come out of hiding

Food is ready

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by Agimor(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2017
This list is flawed up.... Bubu can't even score one in a scale of five.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by abokibuhari: 7:37am On Jul 24, 2017
How the ani mal pass 7 lipsrsealed

30 Likes

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by sarrki(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Agimor:
This list is flawed up.... Bubu can't even score one in a scale of five.

By their words we know them

14 Likes

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by edo3(m): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2017
Where is our conscience in this country? I rest my case. in fact i won't rest my case,i will talk..All d achievement listed above are inconsequential, the only one that would av earned him at most 10% was the issue on the fight against corruption which is visible to the blinds that it was one-sided. Before u quote me,,am Yoruba and voted for buhari.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by Agimor(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos miscreants

Come out of hiding

Food is ready
Programmed Robot.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by aolawale025: 7:45am On Jul 24, 2017
This assessment looks like a report from APC media

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by Splashme: 8:00am On Jul 24, 2017
Lol...the areas he failed woefully seems like his core courses while the ones they claimed he passed are borrowed.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by Evablizin(f): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2017
This is horrible,orignal report source Saharadesert reporters anchored by Lai Mohammad

6 Likes

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by oganology33(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2017
If this thing i read up there are achievements, then we are almost finished.

Best definition of Mediocrity: Best of the worst and worst of the best.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by three: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2017
Optimistic.

See the caliber of 7 passed

How do you say someone fulfilled a promise to make something public but finish the sentence with 'but the details are yet to be provided'.

Very nonsensical deductions.

Mere presentation of a strategy makes the cut

Wash article.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by faithugo64(f): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2017
angry
Even the supposed passed 7 was through examination political malpractice!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by sinkaka(m): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2017
if you ask me, its zero over 100

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by flyca: 8:05am On Jul 24, 2017
Why give an absentee student a score in the first place

APC is just a media government and their propaganda will not let us see road in this country.

Under these miscreants, Nigeria is irredeemable. Tufiawa!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2017
Hmm.. I'm not understanding..

1 Like

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by faithugo64(f): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos miscreants

Come out of hiding

Food is ready
cry

So you can't enter the thread, comment like a normal human and go?

Is your destiny tied to IPOB?

Must everything you do on nairaland boil down to IPOB?

Guy you need help o

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by elog(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2017
Lol his achievements tho

16 Likes

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by ahhdah(f): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2017
Failed Government.. Hoodlums who are willing to pull down this nation and hand it over to the masses..
Okwala ha.. God is in control

5 Likes

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by Rekyz(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2017
7 E
5. F
Good result for him base on his standard

2 Likes

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by Cutezt(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2017
How?

As far as I am concerned, the only thing he flawlessly passed is deceiving Nigerians to vote him.

He is playing moji moji (hide and seek) with Nigerians.

He has failed woefully, full stop.

14 Likes

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by iamwoods(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2017
it like sending wizkid to school eventually he drop out of school and chase music.. i will this govt 0/0.. all i see is looters around me

3 Likes

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2017
See, Oshey Aaro Monday o

1 Like

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by Bsule33: 8:07am On Jul 24, 2017
How Buhari take score 7? BMX don start again

6 Likes

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by obembet(f): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2017
BUHARI passed 7 medical test and failed 5...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by RichAsFuck(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Ifa hear.space booked
Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by Bizibi(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Hehehehehehe,kai!!!!! 2019 please come fast,

1 Like

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by DonVikings: 8:10am On Jul 24, 2017
Terrible report for Ibo Jews to stomach. cheesy

Igbo Christians would be indifferent anyway. smiley

1 Share

Re: Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2017
If You Are A Thug To Any Politician in Nigeria, Please Tell Him You Want To Marry His Daughter.
His Response Is A Reflection Of Who You Are... Be wise.......

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justin Okonoboh, Edo Speaker, Impeached / PDP Only Exists On Twitter And Whatsapp - Festus Keyamo / NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.