Stats: 3,147,762 members, 7,798,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, (34351 Views)

Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married / Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video / Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth (2) (3) (4)

Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by OneHead: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2017
The Controversial billionaire is best known for his luxurious lifestyle he lives both home and abroad. The young man has taste for good things as he is highly fashionable.

http://www.naaija.com/2017/07/hushpuppi-blasts-lady-sorts-income-info/

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by whitebeard(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2017
Hush puppy response no get weight this time, the guy fall my hand. undecided

162 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by Jostico: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2017
and English dey hard am. huspi

118 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2017
Fat boy.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2017
Haha fraudstar, wealthy folks don't need to show off

84 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2017
She asked just a simple question and he flared up!

Wire wire... we know them grin

200 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by soberdrunk(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2017
Hushpuppi sef get time to reply people way never chop beleful! angry

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by NeeKlaus: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2017
Guilty conscience. Straight-up guilty conscience.

Look at how he stylishly avoided the question and attacked the Lady's personality. Argumentum ad Hominem.

A clear conscience fears no accusation.

Well, check my Signature shaa.. smiley

207 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by madridguy(m): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2017
Hushpuppi can fight over anything.
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by tyson98: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2017
I see painment grin grin grin grin

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by Ayblaize(m): 8:31am On Jul 24, 2017
Only someone doing something illegal will react like that everytime that particular question is being asked undecided

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by Nne5: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2017
I don't like hushpupi but on this one, he's right.

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by OneHead: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hushpuppi sef get time to reply people way never chop beleful! angry

Is dis You? or na typo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by Elnino4ladies: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2017
What is wrong with doing wire wire?

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by coolebux(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2017
Poorest write up of the month so far
If it is by good English, the babe should be richer than the dawg
He wrote in incoherence as if he invented it.

#blood_money

44 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by soberdrunk(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2017
OneHead:

Is dis You? or na typo

IT IS ME!! It is annoying and irritating how people are so desperate to know the source of the young man's wealth, he doesn't owe anyone an explanation, we see our politicians become very rich overnight with 'our' money and keep quiet but we are willing to play detective on issues that do not concern us. To all the hypocrites defaming that young man, if you do not have 'solid' evidence of any financial misconduct or illegalities that the young man is involved in then just shut up and keep hating silently! angry angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by OneHead: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2017
OK oo. Buh ees ask d geh ask. Why d lambasting.

soberdrunk:

IT IS ME!! It is annoying and irritating how people are so desperate to know the source of the young man's wealth, he doesn't owe anyone an explanation, we see our politicians become very rich overnight with 'our' money and keep quiet but we are willing to play detective on issues that do not concern us. To all the hypocrites defaming that young man, if you do not have 'solid' evidence of any financial misconduct or illegalities that the young man is involved in then just shut up and keep hating silently! angry angry

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by holatin(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2017
to those wey no know, I will tell you what he does.

he is a clearing and forwarding agent.

he clear one person money or wealth and forward it to his own cayman account.

so now you know what he does.

any more question class ?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by bbbabes(f): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2017
What's my business with that as long as I got my share
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by elog(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2017
Lol dey ask brother where e dey work

"Hushpuppi waiting for maga to pay"

29 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by Evablizin(f): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2017
Where is the blast?hope nobody lost his/her life
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by Holyfield1(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2017
k
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by Ogashub(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2017
Trash

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by loadedvibes: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2017
Curiosity killed the cat.. but wetin concern bubu for d matter na
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by mustymatic(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2017
He minds his own business by calling other people's belongings fake
Nigga must be hiding something

24 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2017
Wetin concern me
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by psychologist(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2017

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by WebSurfer(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2017
Simple question.

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, by autotrader014(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2017
Hushbingo, sorry hushpuppi, Abeg no mind the woman, Wetin concern agbero with overload.. grin grin grin

Hush in case you need super clean machines to dash one of your concubines, we have Good deals for you... wink wink

Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor / Adeniyi Johnson Shares New Photo, Fans React / Richard Mofe-Damijo's 60th Birthday Party (Photos, Videos)