Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business (37499 Views)

How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) / IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Frankdotcom: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2017
By Cornel Osigwe

Innoson Gives Out Brand New IVM G5 and Salary For Life To The Man Who Prophesied About His Vehicle Manufacturing In 1979.

Last Saturday, July 22nd the Chairman of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Ltd, Chief Dr Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma OFR gave out a brand new Innoson IVM G5 to Mr Ikechukwu Osakwe popularly known as Osabros who prophesied to him in 1979 that he would be the first man in Africa to manufacture vehicles and sell to different African countries.

The prophecy was given at the period the then Innocent Chukwuma could not boast of a car, talk less of manufacturing one. According to Dr Chukwuma during the presentation of the car, he recalled on how Mr Ikechukwu Osakwe all the way from Kano blocked him at the front of his house early in the morning and told him he has a message for him.

Mr Osakwe went on to narrate a dream he had about him, how he saw in the said dream his vehicle manufacturing company known as CAP PLC. "He told me that CAP means Chukwuma Automobile Productions. Immediately he said that I laughed him to scorn and left him immediately.

After some years when I established the first motorcycle assembly plant, he came back again to remind me of that dream again and told me that I will still manufacture vehicles. Of a truth it was after I had established my vehicle manufacturing plant that I realized that his prophecy was real.

This week I signed an MOU with TAXI PLUS all the way from MALI to supply about 400 vehicles to Mali and I then recalled that Mr Ikechukwu Osakwe prophesied as far back as 1979 that I will be the first indigenous vehicle manufacturing company to sell cars to other African countries. I shed tears of joy and said this can only be the hand of God. That is why I have invited him to let him know that his prophecy has been fulfilled. I have decided to give him a Brand new IVM G5 SUV and pay him a monthly salary for life. I want to encourage him to keep serving His God".

The presentation of the vehicle was witnessed by the members of Osakwe's family, friends and relatives. The presentation was done by Chief Gabriel Chukwuma, (Gabros), immediate elder brother to Dr Innocent Chukwuma who equally was a witness in 1979 when the prophecy was given.

In his vote of thanks, Mr Osakwe expressed gratitude to Dr Chukwuma and further told him that more great things will still happen to him and IVM. He prayed for Dr Chukwuma and told him that the Grace of God that has brought him this far will continue to see him through till IVM becomes a dominant force in Africa.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1654307231277002&id=100000932229316

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by smartty68(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Impressive! I need more of those prophecies toowink

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2017
I prophesy right now that very soon, a Nairalander will win a major election in Nigeria and give me a major political appointment.

Maybe I'll be that nairalander cool

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by coolebux(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2017
lofty900:
I prophesy right now that very soon, a Nairalander will win a major election in Nigeria and give me a major political appointment.

Maybe I'll be that nairalander cool
Its open to the whole world Nigerian govt don't favour the Easternerns
Instead they kept threatening to hamper his progress
If Innoson can get at least 10%of the support they gave Dangote, the whole world will celebrate him.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2017
coolebux:
Its open to the whole world Nigerian govt don't favour the Easternerns
Instead they kept threatening to hamper his progress
If Innoson can get at least 10%of the support they gave Dangote, the whole world will celebrate him.
you're partially correct. I said partially because innoson claims he doesn't get enough forex from cbn to import the necessary parts so government is not helpful in that aspect but on the other hand, Nigerian government cannot close the border and force everyone to buy innoson. It won't work. Variety is the spice of life, he should improve his cars and compete with others

22 Likes

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by coolebux(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2017
lofty900:
you're partially correct. I said partially because innoson claims he doesn't get enough forex from cbn to import the necessary parts so government is not helpful in that aspect but on the other hand, Nigerian government cannot close the border and force everyone to buy innoson. It won't work. Variety is the spice of life, he should improve his cars and compete with others
He needs encouragement
Remember when he visited the National Assembly, up until now its only BM Bruce that patronised his suv
If it were other investors from other regions, PMB will mandate all 36 state govts to make it their official vehicles.
Don't feign ignorance of this.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Leonbonapart(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Otematum, come and explain how This one isn't the power of the Most High....

You bloody atheist wannabe

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by pautex: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2017
I think some prophesies are real and genuine, after 38 years of prophesying and it came to manifestation. I believe this one.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Ogashub(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2017
sad sadmarketing strategy

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by ruggedized1: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2017
Otua ka odi

Nice gesture

This singular auto company has placed Nnewi on the world map.

10 Likes

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by chynie: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2017
a
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by nrexzy: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2017
We are Africans..... Let's support our own

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by morereb10: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2017
Good

Still wonderful to know that men of God still remain for this country.

No be all those ones wey dey do projections and call am prophesy

10 Likes

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Destined2win: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2017
Nice one.

Just like the way you all have prophesied to me that I will be the nation's greatest President in no distant time.
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2017
lofty900:
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by gabng(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2017
coolebux:
He needs encouragement
Remember when he visited the National Assembly, up until now its only BM Bruce that patronised his suv
If it were other investors from other regions, PMB will mandate all 36 state govts to make it their official vehicles.

PMB does not have the legal power to mandate state govs to do what you just proposed.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by bbbabes(f): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2017
This great
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Iseoluwani: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2017
grin
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Leonbonapart(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2017
umitrunp:
Nigerians and religion sha
this has nothing to do with religion. A clear message from God that came to pass in it's time and season... where did he say come and worship in my church.

Stup!d never do well ignoramus must have something negative to say. No wonder you guys never do well

20 Likes

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Ebubeze(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2017
The day Awolowo nationalized all the industries and gave it to yorubas Nigeria died ! The day Igbos properties were declared abandoned properties across the nation Nigeria died. The day the Igbos wealth was taken from the banks and 20pounds was given to them irrespective of the billion they deposited, Nigeria died. The day Obasanjo introduced indigenization policy Nigeria died. The day the north introduced quota system and federal character and
different cut off mark on the same exam for different people Nigeria died. ~ The day they imposed 68 exclusive items in the constitution Nigeria died. The day they gave the igbos 98 LGAs out of 756 while kano alone has 44 LGAs Nigeria died. The day they allocated only 9% of electricity generated to the east Nigeria died . The day they gave us 5 states while others has 7 and 6 Nigeria died . The day out of 109 seats at the national Assembly they gave us only 15 seats Nigeria died . The day obasanjo closed calabar port and onne port Nigeria died . The day Buhari introduced 97% and 5%, Nigeria was finally Buried. So the one Nigeria your talking about has been killed and buried by Nigeria,,,,,,
Thus the apartheid policies against the people of biafra has come to an end !!!!

60 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Pavore9: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2017
And it has happened.
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Guyman02: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2017
Thats the power of positive thinking. Innocent doubted him but the mans positive force was dominant.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Trendings: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2017
Yasss
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by immaq8(f): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2017
That's called"Faith with work" not the inverse..

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Burgerlomo: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2017
Wow! God is good.
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by iLoveConductor: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2017
Yoruba muslims won't like this.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Bgorgeous: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2017
These are the people I call prophet. Not the ones who see only evil

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2017
And The G5 costs?
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2017
Try to be logical when you make assumptions.

Did Innocent tell you himself that he has had difficulty getting forex to purchase needed materials for his production?
Did government make Dangote Cement a compulsory commodity? Yes he got encouragement, but he did good marketing and has a wide and robust distribution network. Government didn't do that for him.

Quit this sense of entitlement mentality

You don't expect government to force anyone including their own MDAs to purchase Innoson. Even Peugeot Automobile Nigeria, where the FG has a stake is no longer the compulsory official car.
Innocent should engage a good sales marketer and advertising firm to sell his products to Nigerians. And also come up with good owenership and financing partnerships with banks to drive more patronage. He needs to do that.

coolebux:
He needs encouragement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2017
grin Baba God oh pick up pick upshocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Reasons To Do Business With Kakaki**** / CLEAN 40ft CONTAINER 3.5M LAST!!! / Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.