Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA (5599 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Polaris Bank In Osun. Three Persons Shot Dead. Photos / I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate / Soldiers, Airmen, Cops Arrested Over Rape In Idps Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by atorioke(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2017
The National Emergency Management Agency has confirmed the death of three persons in a suicide attack at the Dalori Internally Displaced Person’s camp in Maiduguri on Sunday night.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the NEMA Northeast Zonal Information Officer, Mr Abdulkadir Ibrahim, confirmed this on Monday, adding that 15 other persons were injured in the incidence.

A competent security source told NAN that a female suicide bomber was shot by security men, when she tried to cross the perimeter fence at the camp.

“They shot her and the explosive device strapped to her body detonated, and blew the woman into pieces.”

The source added that another male suicide bomber infiltrated into the camp and detonated the explosives strapped to his body and killed four persons.

“Two persons died on the spot while two others died at the hospital,” the source said.

Source NAN

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/three-killed-as-suicide-bomber-hits-idps-camp/

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2017

I know in dis country dat security guard will be celebrated

But the truth is dat he is directly responsible for the death nd injuries caused by dat bomb

In oda countries dat hav sense will severely punish the security guard for incompetence.....

As a trained guard knowing fully well that the suspect was carrying a bomb he should have

1. Pursued nd caught the suspect (with d bomb her speed will be slow)

Or

2. Shot her in a strategic body part to avoid triggering the bomb

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by Leonbonapart(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2017
Religion of piss at it again!!!
If I head a community, there won't mosque in it. If I head a state, there won't be a mosque in that state. If i become the of president of any country, all mosque in it will be destroyed.... except they agree to preach Jesus as their Lord and saviour.
I know you think it's just a mare wish, just wait... I will start with a community first.
enemy of man is the devil, the devil we see today is Islam

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by donjaz123(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2017
hmmm kk
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by remi1444: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2017
heartfelt condolence to the family of those who lost their life and to him or her that orchestrated the killing may God soften your punishment.
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2017
angry angry angry angry angry

WHY IS NwaAmaikpe not in this thread?

#Modified

He is here now

He is below me kiss

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by NwaAmaikpe: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2017
shocked

The chicken has come home to roost.
Splendid!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by jesse8048(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2017
It's really awkward how people take their own life and kill others too. Me " I can't fit tryit"
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by magoo10(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2017
boko haram have been technically defeated. lie Mohammed
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by SLYinSKY: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2017
loooooooooooool

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by oglalasioux(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

But the truth is dat he is directly responsible for the death nd injuries caused by dat bomb

In oda countries dat hav sense will severely punish the security guard for incompetence.....

As a trained guard knowing fully well that the suspect was carrying a bomb he should have

Or

#Eco99#

We watch way too much movies in this country.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by DrObum(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2017
RIP to them

Ihe ojoo nkea agbala afo ooo!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by Oni83: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
No safety in this country again

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by wink2015(m): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
And the North will continue to burn and waste the scare OIL MONEY of the Niger delta region in this northern carnage.

The way to peace is for the federal government to quickly open the 2014 National Conference Report and start the RESTRUCTURING PROCESS.

Nigeria can not afford the carnage at this point in our history. The destruction which the north have gotten from Boko Haram is sufficient for the Apc leadership to invite the United Nations and start the process for self-determination by aggrieved ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

Allowing for a state for the BOKO HARAM separatist in the North should not be a big sacrifice for the north to pay compare with the number of deaths in Maiduguri and other northern states today.

No serious foreign investors will come to Nigeria not to talk of the northern part of Nigeria with all this bomb blast and suicide bombing that we are witnessing day by day in the north.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
this rubbish and monsters they create suppose to be their headache not Biafrans seeking a peaceful dissolution of this evil marriage , That useless Arewa youth president suppose to condemn this act of terrorism in his region, if u are opportune to travel outside Nigeria ,u will understand why some section of this con3 want to go, the rate we are singled out as a terrorist in foreign land is annoying and saddened, I am tired of carrying their burden, everybody should carry their cross, I denounced my membership long time ago, I tore my Nigerian passport into pieces bcux it sold me out as a terrorist, everywhere u go they will single u out as a terrorist, buhari shame to you and your generation, I will never suffer same fate with this landlocked oil barren cursed desert miscreants.... TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by Krak(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

Or

#Eco99#

You sound so dumb. This is not the movies

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by Samirana360(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
zombies said book haram has been defeated
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Krak:

You sound so dumb. This is not the movies

Really

If u know any police man frm beta countries lik S.A

Collect their training manual

Nd check for

How to deal with unarmed suspect
Armed suspect

Come back nd tell me who was dumb

#Eco99#
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by tonio2wo: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
i don tire abeg
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by MrMoney007: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
StephDamielola:
angry angry angry angry angry
WHY IS NwaAmaikpe not in this thread?
#Modified
He is here now
He is below me kiss
Seems you're desperate to get laid by him
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA by ifeanyija(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
And they called Ipod terrorist group, ipods have not bombed anywhere in SE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Boyfriend Slits (murdered) Girlfriend Throat And Took Her Heart. / Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO / Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.