Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed (20566 Views)

What If Am Not Pre-selected For N-power, What Will I Do? / Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean? / N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by Lautechgossip(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2017
​The N-Power is set to give out different brands of device for beneficiaries in the course of their skill learning and acquisitions.

Government had announced that the distribution of first batch of the devices to be issued to N-Power volunteers would commence on July 15.

But it was shifted to a soon to be announced date.

The device are all tablets of 8 variants from which beneficiaries can select.

These are Afri-One (2-in 1), RLG Adulawo Limited, Samsung Tab E., Zinox Z Pad.

Others are Brain NPower IPAD,Techno Pad, Floss Signatures and Speedstar.

Majority of the first batch who have received N30,000 monthly stipends were able to select an N-Power device.

Those who made selection before March 27, 2017 are eligible for collection once distribution commences.

Basic features include: free one year internet subscription; pre-loaded learning materials to support assignments (Cisco, Google, Microsoft, Learn Africa all contributed content that can accessed); Over one million resources on each device.

Meanwhile, Acting President Yemi Osinbajo has extended registration for 2017 N-Power application by two weeks.

The application portal will now close on Thursday, July 27, 2017.

The N-Power Volunteer Corps is part of the Federal government’s Social Investment Programmes, under which it plans to hire 350,000 unemployed graduates

http://fabinfos.com/n-power-need-know-device-distributed/

2 Likes

Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by lovelove2323: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
FTC PROGRESS wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by HolyCraig: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lautechgossip:
​The N-Power is set to give out different brands of device for beneficiaries in the course of their skill learning and acquisitions.

Government had announced that the distribution of first batch of the devices to be issued to N-Power volunteers would commence on July 15.

But it was shifted to a soon to be announced date.

Another pipe dream...
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by Aare2050(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Things are very bad in this country.
I just weak

Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by centboy123456(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
N power dis N power that pls can someone tell me d meaning of dis N power self
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by Goovo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nice one
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
This program is for the lazy asses.. How much will they be able to pay a month? Nothing but peanuts. Better take charge of your life and be reliant on self. Do this if you really desire freedom.

Waiting for hungry lions to come at me cool

EntMirror
The Home of Entrepreneurs

Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
The guy above me sha... My the guy below me will say something reasonable
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by saint047(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
This is good news for Democracy.

Though, I have my reservations concerning the free one year internet subscription.

FG should not breed new set of yahoo Boys. Just saying o

1 Like

Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by spartan50(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Scam!

1 Like

Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by Cutezt(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ok

At least if you don't receive stipend, you have received tablets.

Meanwhile
Check out the 5 extremely important apps you can't find on Google play store
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by Zizicardo(f): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
kiss
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by nmreports: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nice
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by Bigii(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Same story everyday. undecided undecided
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by Gordonz07(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good 1.
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by naija2(f): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
EntMirror:
This program is for the lazy asses.. How much will they be able to pay a month? Nothing but peanuts. Better take charge of your life and be reliant on self. Do this if you really desire freedom.

EntMirror

If this is an advert for what ever it is u are trying to sell, you are doing a very bad job at it.

5 Likes

Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by hibee4uall(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Npower pls don't reject me ooo

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by piperson(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Will dey die if dey distribute samsung galaxy 8+ or iphone 7

5 Likes

Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by rita25(f): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
We that wrote the test we never get any response......Pls any idea as to why?
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by fmlala: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
To the doubting 'Thomases' it is real and is about to be distributed. I know this because am involved cool

HolyCraig:

Another pipe dream...
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by austinvsb1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
HolyCraig:

Another pipe dream...

Pessimists. Just avoid this ones! You have a friend like this, run for your life!! They will see a million dollar in front of them and try to convince you and themselves that the notes are toilet papers

4 Likes

Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
naija2:

If this is an advert for what ever it is u are trying to sell, you are doing a very bad job at it.

Lol.. Unfortunately. It's not an advert.
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by imam07: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
EntMirror:

EntMirror
Mr scammer, no free money in freetown.

3 Likes

Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by famology(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
It is unfair 2 exclude those people whom u asked 2 re-choose a device, 4rm 1st batch 4 no fault of theirs.If u had issues wit HP it's nt d volunteers dt shld b made d collateral damage,especially wen dey had chosen dia devices(HP) well ahead of tym.u guys gave a time line within which 2 reselect in order nt 2 fall out of 1st batch,wich was complied wit only 4 u guys 2 nw shift d goal post in d middle of d match by placing dis group in 2nd batch,very annoying!
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by Smartjob1(f): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Big congrats to all the successful candidates.

Want a great job? Easy HR solutions? Ask Karl. She got her dream job on www.bejite.com. Meet, connect, share, chat with your favourite employers world-over. It is free!

Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
imam07:
Mr scammer, no free money in freetown.

Mr. Saint. Am I selling any product to you?
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by HEEBRAHIIM(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please guys I haven't receive any message and I choose AGRO I need more info please
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by Kemmystar: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Has anyone received d device? if yes, pls can u hint us on d steps taken before colection. Txn
Re: N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed by clily: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please which is the best device for collection.. I meant, which should I choose.. I need someone to guide me.. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? / The 8 Most Annoying Mistakes In Your CV / GT Bank Opened An Account For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.