Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

How Legendary Yoruba Writer And Actor, Adebayo Faleti Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Legendary Yoruba Writer And Actor, Adebayo Faleti Died (351 Views)

Frank Edwards And Actor Williams Uchemba Pictured Together / Happy 44th Birthday To Star Actor Adebayo Femi (picture) / Why I Have 18 Children – Veteran Yoruba Actor, Adebayo Salami “oga Bello” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Legendary Yoruba Writer And Actor, Adebayo Faleti Died by Storylife1(f): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2017
More details have emerged about how a veteran Nigerian actor and South-west icon passed away in his Ibadan, Oyo State home.Celebrated actor and playwright, Adebayo Faleti, is dead. He died on Sunday in his home in Ibadan at the age of 86 due to old age.

One of Faleti’s son, Adeniyi, told one of Punch correspondents that he was helping his father with his bath when he died.

According to him, his father observed the early morning devotion with his family members and soon after told them that he had prayed to God to send someone else to continue his mission as he was tired and longing for home.

He also said that he asked for hot pap, which he took before his death.

Adeniyi said, “After the morning devotion, I helped him to the bathroom as I normally did. He said he wanted God to send someone else to come and complete his work because he had done all he could do. He also said that he wanted to go home. Suddenly, I noticed that he was not breathing again. We took him to the University College Hospital, Ibadan where https://africanscope.com.ng/legendary-yoruba-writer-actor-adebayo-faleti-died/

Re: How Legendary Yoruba Writer And Actor, Adebayo Faleti Died by moonberry: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2017
Rip Baba.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s #SFTOS Shoots Nigerian/african Producers To A New Level / What You Don’t Know About Me – John Okafor, Mr Ibu / Very Nice Animated Video ! Double Six Ft. Terry Tha Rapman - Oyibo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.