Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) (60031 Views)

An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics / TECNO Beautifies Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / Payment For Trolley At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
so? rat can be anywhere na
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by icon8: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol. Both parties are bunch of jokes. Don't be deceived that one is better. Are they not same set of cancer worms in the cabin crew?

Canker worm, ok? Canker, not cancer.

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by realestniggah: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
poor rat tired tried escaping this hell hole..
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by coalcoal1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
please, issue the rats with visas asap grin
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by ozoemenaca: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
You think Nnamdi Kanu made mistake when he called nigeria zoo
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by rofanx13: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Same airport that was closed for six weeks to allow for renovation works?
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by jashar(f): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by wristbangle: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
icon8:

Canker worm, ok? Canker, not cancer.

Auto correct error! Thanks for letting me know bro

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Josmila(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
I have a feeling those rats were peddling drugs. They had injested wraps of hard drugs, and they couldn't make it on time to their destination due to flight delays, the stuff burst in their stomach and caused their death.

2 Likes

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by dragon2(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
That is danger mouse on assignment
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Two huge rats were recently spotted hanging from the Ceiling at Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos state. The rodents which were still alive as at the time they were spotted - were filmed swinging from electric wires at the check-in counters.

The bizarre moment was captured on camera and posted online with the caption: "This is our Murtala International Airport with rats waiting to collect their boarding passes. I thought the Airport was recently refurbished. First, it was leaking now infested by rats. I hope God is not mad at us as a Nation and has totally washed His hand off our case. Can someone tell me which way forward with Nigeria before I totally go crazy"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/big-rats-spotted-hanging-from-ceiling.html

Lol...naija oooo

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by mmsen: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
We should have left Jonathan it seems , as clumsy as he seemed then his govt was a lot more purposeful and visionary than this zero govt we have today

He wasn't particularly 'clumsy' there was just more honesty (and a more human touch) than Nigerians are used.

Decisions were made based on the evidence at hand as well as the will of the people, something you would expect to find in a democracy but Nigerians like authoritarian nonsense.

Many people in Nigeria (especially in the north and the areas west of the Niger River) like monarchy which is nothing but the deificiation of man. And deities can't make mistakes...

2 Likes

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
They probably came from yanki or leaving naija becos of the harsh economic situation...they gat feelings too!! lol
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
A very unfortunate rat. His mates are chilling fine in Saudi & Qatar airports, who managed their oil money well. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by younglleo: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yahoo Rat ;DY
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
lollypeezle:
My brother, RATS are everywhere. because you don't see them in public places doesn't mean they are not there.

No matter how clean a place is, you will still have at least a cockroach or an ant or a rodent as this.

The opened ceiling caused you people to see them though but posting it online for the world to see is ridiculous. Stop ridiculing our dear nation. God bless Nigeria

Na so e dey for heathrow and JFK airport too
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by achieversbizpro(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
nothng is working
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Chivasex: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
OkuFaba:
Even the rat has a flight to catch.... Probably going for medical check up but died before boarding the plane... TRAGIC!!!

Very tragic in deed

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Let the Rat swing in peace biko.
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by DJInfluence: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Leopantro:
a minute of silence for the rats that died in the struggle to run away from this country.
Hahahahahahaha.....you be better mumu lol. But the struggle continues for those of us + rats still alive grin grin grin
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by djbussy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nigerian rats are fed-up of Nigeria and want to travel too bkus of our present problems but the embassies didn't grant them visa's .
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by michoim(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
These are the rats Jonathan left for APC. Amechi is refurbishing the place. Well done APC.
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Ohamzee: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
feelgoodInc:
big rat....... maybe it's one of the flight assistant, employed by FAAN
See dryment
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
I guess the sw folks can now see that Steller Oduah is better than Amechi.

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
the rat is trying to escape d hardship of this country .we are in this together so we must finish it together weather rat or human

1 Like

Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by pumppin(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
lollypeezle:
My brother, RATS are everywhere. because you don't see them in public places doesn't mean they are not there.

No matter how clean a place is, you will still have at least a cockroach or an ant or a rodent as this.

The opened ceiling caused you people to see them though but posting it online for the world to see is ridiculous. Stop ridiculing our dear nation. God bless Nigeria
.what dead nation are u talking about sucker?,u must be sick in your anus,ewe
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by pat1612(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Serious breach of security they need to call in rat busters grin
On a serious note they should work on that airport for matter of fact an international airport in such a shape.
Atleast work on infrastructure people operating and managing are just their collecting petty cash from travelers. angry
What if rats cut off some wires use for communication
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amaechi sef shocked angry
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nigerians are turning into rats to board planes to other countries, cc: immigration department. cool
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by nom44311: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
pumppin:
.what dead nation are u talking about sucker?,u must be sick in your anus,ewe

Dont mind the joker. Misplaced patriotism!
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by Nov6(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
I just read&pass on things like this

Amoyinoluwa24:
Two huge rats were recently spotted hanging from the Ceiling at Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos state. The rodents which were still alive as at the time they were spotted - were filmed swinging from electric wires at the check-in counters.

The bizarre moment was captured on camera and posted online with the caption: "This is our Murtala International Airport with rats waiting to collect their boarding passes. I thought the Airport was recently refurbished. First, it was leaking now infested by rats. I hope God is not mad at us as a Nation and has totally washed His hand off our case. Can someone tell me which way forward with Nigeria before I totally go crazy"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/big-rats-spotted-hanging-from-ceiling.html
Re: Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) by ehissi(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Thunder fire the APC junkies that hung that rat to tarnish President Buhari's image - Lauretta Onochie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night / Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.