Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK (60483 Views)

Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / IBB Confirms Statement Asking Buhari To Step Down, Any Other Info Is Fake - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by aragonchuks(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
ihatesycophant:
FaniKayode will always have what to say on all issues. Yesterday I said it that he'll claim the bananas are not UK banana but today he confirmed it by this report. Claiming same that the drinks on the table are not from UK. This man boy is terribly terrible and pathetically pathetic in mind, heart, body, soul and spirit. I can say it emphatically that this man boy is not a Christian but a child of Absalom and hailed by children of Judas Iscariot.

Dude the president sat down smiling, so he can address Nigerians and make people believe..

Why them the deceive our youths like this (leaders of tomorrow)
Guy this is not 1985 or 2001 ...bro technology have taken over ..let the man speak to nigerians over the air or do something to give Nigerians true hope not blind hopes.

I know some people will attack this my post but anyway ..
A blackman is a blackman ...he loves chains
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Pro2makx(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Munch this and keep if you have to.
"Buhari is contemplating resigning soon".
Those govs are there to hear first hand from him, which of the northern govs he wish to deputise osinbajo
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by analyticalman23: 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
l have never seen a country like Nigeria where so called educated and stark illiterate talk and reason the same way on public issues.The acting president and the kjobless meddlesome interlopers who should worry about the health of president so as to be confirm president.lf the president is sick and took leave for medical attention overseas .Must our prayer for President is to wish him dead? Remember that sick is like rain it does not fall on one roof.Who would rule this country perfectly without any dot of mistake or where both the rich and the poor would be the same,let him come out l am ready to vote and campaign for you with my money?.How many times do we see or read about citizens of civilized country criticized their president the way we do here in Nigeria?.
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by 1miccza: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
ThisDumebi:

In addition, who are those in folded sleeves...and the blue t-shirt behind Buhari? All in London? "I don't mind lies but I hate inaccuracy"

Exactly bro seriously spot on. These observations can only be seen by those who have decided to drop partisanship and see objectively
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by mcmyvoice: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:
One day we go just see say dis man don pull shirt enter market.

On one hand, you were reliably informed the picture was taken during Ramadan, and on the other hand it was photoshopped. Which of the two? Photoshopped or Ramadan pic? And which of the Ramadans? The immediate past or the previous?

This is the same man who swore with his life that Aisha Buhari dared not visit The States only to start talking of diplomatic immunity when she later visited as if the concept of the so-called diplomatic immunity wasn't in existence when he was barking upandan. Funny as this sounds, he has followers, mostly from the wandering Jewish tribes.

Anyway, his fellow unchained mad dogs are always praising him, that may be the driving force.
Which part of the speech is not true, blind evil supporters of evil. Gerawe jor
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by aolawale025: 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
With someone like Fayose on this entourage. This photo would have had credibility
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by nextprince: 2:22am On Jul 25, 2017
seunayantokun:
How many people are eating in that picture? I can see Buhari is not eating, El-Rufai is not eating,...Who else? Does it look like a Ramadan picture indeed?

Just asking, is Yahaya Bello eating?
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by nextprince: 2:24am On Jul 25, 2017
mcmyvoice:

Which part of the speech is not true, blind evil supporters of evil. Gerawe jor
APC governors.
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by nextprince: 2:31am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=belente post=58790604][/quote]

Are you sure he is still a youth, he might be a fool at fourthy

The best from the "youth". grin grin grin

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:33am On Jul 25, 2017
Yes oooo that fake news and is old let us think about today. undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by praise2000: 6:02am On Jul 25, 2017
This FFK...probably missed his drug.How can display your confusion openly?
You said the pix is fake.Then you said Buhari was made to sit quietly because he cant talk.Later u said the drinks are Nigerian in origin...W H A T.Which one should we believe.Which of the drinks is
of Nigeria origin ...please?
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2017
FFK is confused. That was exactly how I was confused early 2015 before the presidential election when PMB was in London at the heat of the campaign and PDP said he had been incapacitated by sickness and on life support. Fayose challenged APC to produce him. He came out with the Photoshop picture allegation of Buhari for the first time. I did analysis of the picture as at that time (2015), I became confused. FFK did contradict himself. Well, he is a Lawyer, he is representing both sides - It may be true and It may be false. At the end of his submission, he contradicted himself seriously. He is confused and depressed.
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2017
FFK is confused and depressed. Few weeks to the presidential election, when PMB went for medical checkup, they claimed he was dead or incapacitated. The warfare was hot as at that time. That was the FIRST TIME the PHOTOSHOP accusation came out through Fayose. He said APC used photoshop edited image of Buhari to encourage his supporters. He also proved that the the interview with 'Arise TV' UK was done in Abuja before the sickness, making advertorial of the Nicon Suite in Abuja. The photoshop accusation dampened Buhari supporters and morale became low. PDP was very excited & those milking Nigeria in vengeance of an old event in national history. Fayose, the photoshop governor was very excited, he said APC was hiding Buhari in London. I almost believed his photoshop story, unti Amaechi appeared on Channels TV about the much awaited CHATHAM House interview of Buhari. The international communities, diplomatic corps, bussiness and political elites are also awaiting this interview.

The Channels TV anchorman specifically and emphatically asked Amaechi if Buhari will appear or he will be represented. Amaechi replied, that the whole world will see Buhari at the Chatham house. Just like what Chief Dele Momodu was saying, some people were not happy, they went to Chatham house to protest, they are minority Nigerian tribe in London. They were dislodged by the majority in London. Buhari appeared with Amaechi, Tinubu and Fayemi. Fayose ought to have learnt his lesson. A man might be uncivilized and crude as a London hustler, but a governor must be decent and a critical thinker. I don't know how much he bought each of those eleven pictures of President Buhari that he has, I am sure. the person that sold the picture to him is a PHOTOSHOP expert.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Nellybii: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2017
toolovely:

no, perhaps, you are the one who will pull his shirt and enter the market because, your brain is programmed not to reason.

some of you people are just disgusting with the way you talk and thats the reason some few will keep taking Nigerians for granted. are you better of than FFK? because, if you do, you wouldnt have spewed that up there.

we keep complaining how some old men are running the country aground, the youths who should hold them accountable are there singing praises to them.

You mumu no go sharap there.
Wasn't FFK part of the FG before,?
Wasn't he part of the people that looted the country dry that got us in this mess?
So FFK is now a small boy. This is all because you hate PMB so much that anything from anyone that hates him is right.
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by aplus2016: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2017
I don't think some people have moral right/standing to opine on some national issues as this. People who instituted corruption and impunity, personalized key juicy agencies of govt, technically put anti graft agencies and office of the auditor general to sleep and went on free for all and easy looting voyage of our treasury.

Well I don't blame them but us the youth who yet don't have discerning hearts to identify our common enemies. We still do blind follower-ship and sycophancy because of peanuts they give us despite the huge rape. They are destroying your future and that of your unborn children but all you do is to sing their praises. We are penny wise and pound foolish. What do you think? A man comes always to sell your assets. He sells one quarter of them for N5 million and gives you N1000. You are excited and shower praise on him and ready to defend him anywhere. He comes always to do the same. Is it when the assets are exhausted that your EYES will open?

Nigeria once lost sanity. Now that sanity is beginning to return, with things/agencies working as they should, the people who hitherto held the country and its resources to siege for their own benefit/interest are not happy. They are NOW fighting back- corruption fighting back. That is not the annoying/sad thing. It is that they have recruited us the youth to help them fight their own battle. And we (foolish or unsuspecting) youth are doing it.

Have you ever paused to ask yourself? These people who run their mouths. Have they ever raised their voice against their own people/party men who wrought evil on this country? No. Are you and they not aware of the many exposed monumental thievery/looting their men/women were involved in? It is because they see nothing wrong with that. That old world order is what they are fighting to return us back to. And they are glad they have us as willing tools to assist them(wherein we are quick to unjustly criticize the president/govt in defence of these evil men). We certainly don't know what is good for us and the evil men are sure taking undue advantage of that.

Aside the man Buhari, who would have had the will to engage corruption/impunity, which is the undoing of Nigeria? An era where not even military generals (serving and retired) were spared. Where even a sitting senate president could be tried. Where the seeming untouchables are now touchable. Where the rich and the poor now fear the law and the law now applies to all.

The evil men are so obsessed with the health of the president and his absence. Not because they care. Question is: is the government not running smoothly? What is their problem? Their excess worries just show that they like Nigeria and Nigerians more than they like themselves - WHICH IS NOT TRUE. What I actually expected of them who have destroyed this country is to bury their faces in shame and hold their peace while Nigeria struggles to get out of the woods they led her to. But because we as a nation are already robbed of all known/good values, even a wrong doer/sinner is bolder than the righteous to always speak first in public on any issue of morality anywhere and anytime. How can someone who has lost his mind be ashamed of his past bad deeds? Of course not when he even has blind willing youths that will always rise to his defence/support.

May God open our eyes to know our common enemies.
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by aplus2016: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2017
Ekiseme:
Sharap there, don't attack the messenger

Deal with the message.

I don't think some people have moral right/standing to opine on some national issues as this. People who instituted corruption and impunity, personalized key juicy agencies of govt, technically put anti graft agencies and office of the auditor general to sleep and went on free for all and easy looting voyage of our treasury.

Well I don't blame them but us the youth who yet don't have discerning hearts to identify our common enemies. We still do blind follower-ship and sycophancy because of peanuts they give us despite the huge rape. They are destroying your future and that of your unborn children but all you do is to sing their praises. We are penny wise and pound foolish. What do you think? A man comes always to sell your assets. He sells one quarter of them for N5 million and gives you N1000. You are excited and shower praise on him and ready to defend him anywhere. He comes always to do the same. Is it when the assets are exhausted that your EYES will open?

Nigeria once lost sanity. Now that sanity is beginning to return, with things/agencies working as they should, the people who hitherto held the country and its resources to siege for their own benefit/interest are not happy. They are NOW fighting back- corruption fighting back. That is not the annoying/sad thing. It is that they have recruited us the youth to help them fight their own battle. And we (foolish or unsuspecting) youth are doing it.

Have you ever paused to ask yourself? These people who run their mouths. Have they ever raised their voice against their own people/party men who wrought evil on this country? No. Are you and they not aware of the many exposed monumental thievery/looting their men/women were involved in? It is because they see nothing wrong with that. That old world order is what they are fighting to return us back to. And they are glad they have us as willing tools to assist them(wherein we are quick to unjustly criticize the president/govt in defence of these evil men). We certainly don't know what is good for us and the evil men are sure taking undue advantage of that.

Aside the man Buhari, who would have had the will to engage corruption/impunity, which is the undoing of Nigeria? An era where not even military generals (serving and retired) were spared. Where even a sitting senate president could be tried. Where the seeming untouchables are now touchable. Where the rich and the poor now fear the law and the law now applies to all.

The evil men are so obsessed with the health of the president and his absence. Not because they care. Question is: is the government not running smoothly? What is their problem? Their excess worries just show that they like Nigeria and Nigerians more than they like themselves - WHICH IS NOT TRUE. What I actually expected of them who have destroyed this country is to bury their faces in shame and hold their peace while Nigeria struggles to get out of the woods they led her to. But because we as a nation are already robbed of all known/good values, even a wrong doer/sinner is bolder than the righteous to always speak first in public on any issue of morality anywhere and anytime. How can someone who has lost his mind be ashamed of his past bad deeds? Of course not when he even has blind willing youths that will always rise to his defence/support.

May God open our eyes to know our common enemies.
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Akolawole(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
czaratwork:
i couldnt agree less. the chariman's cloth doesnt look like summer clothes. then again president is looking robust here compared to his recent pictures and then the bigger question, if he is this strong, why cant he address us?

The last one week in London has been funny. In fact there's NEVER been sun as its used to be hence semi-winter clothes.

Please dont think like FFK.

I am surprised the man NEVER mention banana was made-in-Nigeria
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by obailala(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
FFK has obviously lost it, but deep down in him, he knows what he's doing. He still spews daft statements like this because he knows too well that there are a multitude of ignoramuses in Nigeria who can take him serious because they hopelessly feel he is on their side of the political divide.

First time I read of FFK's statement claiming the picture was fake because the drinks on the table are Nigerian made, I couldn't help but wonder what had happened to his sanity because with the sheer population of Nigerians living in the UK, every sane person (especially those who have been exposed to international travel) knows that Nigerian drinks are all over the shelves in London shops, and it's very typical to have Nigerian drinks in Nigerian gatherings. But then I later got to see the actual picture, and lo and behold, the so called made-in-Nigeria Nigerian drinks according to messenger FFK refers to happens to be coca-cola. shocked undecided

The man would definitely tear his cloak and run into the market very soon.
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by lanreg95(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) / 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) / Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.