Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) (73466 Views)

See The Nigerian Tribe Where Women Don’t Wear Clothes For The Fear Of Death [PIC / Emir Sanusi's Wives, Daughters, Daughter-In-Law, Others (Photos) / Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by spartan117(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Mr Man, The OP has just succeeded in misleading and brainwashing your ilks. There's No Muslim Lady Anywhere In The World Who Doesnt Wear The Hijab. Some Dnt Just Take Photoshoots In It. Any Lady Who Attends The Mosque Wears Hijabs Pls
Are u d one in ur profile picture? If yes why is it dat u can proudly take a photo in it and some others (mostly d rich) 'don't just take photoshoots in them' are they ashamed
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by OLORIPAPA: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
spartan117:
Hijab is only meant for d daughters of poverty stricken brainwashed almajiris
Even their sons now wear hijab cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Akinaukwa: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
rheether:
Who hijab epp?
Abeg help me ask them.
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by AlBaqir(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
WotzupNG:
2. Daughters of Senate President Bukola Saraki

This picture caused a roar on Facebook as many Muslims protested the fact that daughters of commoners are pressured to wear the hijab while the elites don’t require such from theirs. Senate President Bukola Saraki is the Baba Adinni of Ansarul Islam.

# Senator Bukola's wife is a Christian, and there is 99% probability that all his children too are Christian. Bukola Saraki publicly declared himself a Muslim only when there were outcry in Kwara state, Ilorin especially, that he's a Christian. I think his Muslim adoptable status was politically influenced. "Abu Bakr" in his names is his father's.

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Awoo88: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Keneking:
These ones are Moderates shocked
Sanusi and buhari moderate
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Nikbaebrown(f): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
spartan117:

Are u d one in ur profile picture? If yes why is it dat u can proudly take a photo in it and some others (mostly d rich) 'don't just take photoshoots in them' are they ashamed

There's No Particular Embargo, Preventing The Poor Or Average Muslim Lady From Dressing Without Hijabs Mr Man. And I Choose To Wear The Hijabs When And Where I Want To.
Soo, Not Wearing It For Some Special Occassions Or Photoshoots Dnt Mean I Forbid It.
All Through My National youth service, I Wasnt Wearing The Hijabs And Nobody Called For My Head.

I Also Have Such Pictures.... Not Unclad One's Though.

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by hakeem77: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
YOU SAY HIJAB IS ONLY FOR THE POOR AND ILLITERATE MUSLIMS ABI?
OKAY, THE VIRGIN MARY THAT IS ALWAYS PICTURED COVERING HER HAIR, IS EITHER FOLLOWING THE LAWS OF ISLAM OR THE LAWS OF POOR AND ILLITERATE JESUS

2 Likes

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by MzQuinny(f): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
lonelydora:
Islam is the religion for the poverty stricken northerners
lonelydora:
lonelydora:
Islam is for everyone who wants to make heaven and not specifically for a particular group of people.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by nextprince: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
spartan117:
Hijab is only meant for d daughters of poverty stricken brainwashed almajiris
Even their sons now wear hijab cheesy
Local govt chairperson, wife of a state governor are also poor I guess.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by nextprince: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
spartan117:

ELKHALIFAISIS:
while the mad ones covered their hair... Ndi Ala

Local govt chairperson, wife of a state governor, are they poor?

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by nextprince: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Stevengold:
They're beautiful though, especially Buhari's Daughter , the hijab will certainly cover their beauty. So no need for that.
Tell me how hijab covered beauty here

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by baby124: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Just passing with my sweet coffee... yimu
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by nextprince: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Stylz69:
Hijabs are for the poor. A tool of suppression. Kinda like how the kids of the elites got to Ivy League universities and all and promote the almajiri system for the masses.

lonelydora:

nnokwa042:
Hijab are for almajiris not for the elite and thier children in the north

Sniper12:
Religion is only for the poor to keep them in check

Are you richer than these ladies?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by serikiYCU(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Just as we've all seen children of the so called men of God living a promiscuous life. The fact that the daughter of northern elites don't put o hijab doesn't change the fact that God ordered Muslim women to put on their hijab. Islamic rule just like any other religion is a standard we live upto. So someone not living up to the standard doesn't change that standard. #ISLAM IS PERFECT BUT I AM NOT, IF I MADE A MISTAKE, BLAME IT ON ME AND NOT ON MY RELIGION.
------Weontent-Disposition: form-data; name="follow"

on

2 Likes

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by bahaushe1: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
It has always been like that. Majority of the Prophets of God were persecuted by the elites of their time.
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:

Local govt chairperson, wife of a state governor, are they poor?
choice
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by nnokwa042(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:

I don't
I don't know them show me bianca ojukwu I will be happt
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Religion is a form of government to keep the poor in check
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Decryptor(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
These saraki's daughters will be good to f*ck ooo
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Vutseck(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
lepasharon:
Zahra Buhari IS wearing a hijabi
in your dreams ba !
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by spartan117(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

There's No Particular Embargo, Preventing The Poor Or Average Muslim Lady From Dressing Without Hijabs Mr Man. And I Choose To Wear The Hijabs When And Where I Want To.
Soo, Not Wearing It For Some Special Occassions Or Photoshoots Dnt Mean I Forbid It.
All Through My National youth service, I Wasnt Wearing The Hijabs And Nobody Called For My Head.

I Also Have Such Pictures.... Not Unclad One's Though.
Alright I Don hear u
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by nextprince: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
nnokwa042:
I don't know them show me bianca ojukwu I will be happt
They are northerners, contrary to your assertion.

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:
dullard. they might not wear it in everyday life. they are contesting and they need the gullible poor to vote dem

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Inidimi's daughters don't wear hijab as well.

most first ladies of Islamic countries don't wear hijab as well.

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by seguno2: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ersan:
Did you ever hear them come out and say not wearing hijab is completely haram?

How can you talk like this?
Are you alright?
What is Sharia law about?
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by ExInferis(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
lonelydora:

Let's see other poverty-stricken adherents:

UAE
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Oman
Malaysia
Egypt
Brunei
Indonesia

All are dirt-poor.

Meanwhile all christian countries are fabulously rich, including:

Kenya
Rwanda
Uganda

Infact one can see even in Nigeria how rich christian communities are. The South East is a veritable El Dorado, the Niger Delta is the epitome of pristine sophistication.

Wow.

Henceforth anyone who wants to be rich must denounce their faith and become a pastor.

Seems to work well for Pastor Chris, Apostate Suleiman, TB Joshua, et al.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by tamquezee(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
I don't really think it is because of riches why they don't wear it but probably they are educated enough to tell whoever that may want to compel them that wearing Hijab is not a sign of holiness. With the way d gele is tied, its
still make them unique, beautiful and a whole lot of decency in their dressing.
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by nextprince: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=Sniper12 post=58788726][/quote]
And you were told those ones graduating from schools will be moving around in academic gowns.

Whichever way, the meter reads.

Pics of graduating ladies not wearing hijab, explanation: hijab is for the poor.

Picture of wife of a governor in hijab, explanation: they are contesting.

grin grin grin
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
because the love of life does not allow them to know the right thing so they are not religious elite.

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by dominique(f): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
There are middle class northern Muslim ladies that don't wear hijab, I came accross quite a number of them during my service year. Adorning a hijab (though highly recommended in Islam) is not by force.
Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by Quality20(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
stilldoingokay:
not wearing hijab is not a problem neither isn't a sin, I am a Muslim and don't were hijab, is a choice and not a thing of must
wearing it is actually a commandment. it's clearly stated in d Qur'an. u can also ask well meaning knowledgeable Muslims

1 Like

Re: 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) by magzey: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIJAP. I DONT BLAME THEM EITHER BECAUSE THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ISLAM WHICH IS THE TRUE RELIGION BEFORE ALLAH.FINISH YOUR JIBE THE END WILL BE THAT YOU WILL BE PUT IN ONE HOLE CALLED GRAVE AND THEN YOU WILL BEGIN TO KNOW THAT THE WORLD IS A USELESS PLACE TO BE. This is for those who have faith in one GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday / The Slogans, Meanings And Histories Of The 36 States / Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.